Forums

When are we getting more weapon skins?

GenesisAria

I don't know about you, but from what i've seen of images from other clients there are some really nice looking weapons that we just aren't getting.  One such example is the Seraph weapons (which i heard were in beta or something from moonwater dungeons)...

A particular favourite of mine is this beauty here:
ws8bC9V.gif

Our current selection is fairly poor, there's a lot of weapons that are unavailable for glamour, and a bunch of stuff that got taken out.  I'me sure everyone is bored of the weapon skins currently in the HMstore as well.

We also have the issue of several weapons, like the merchant-bought weapons which aren't usable as a skin.

I just looked at the stream and was very disappointed to hear that they won't be releasing the skins for this, but only as a stupendously expensive upgrade after the stupendously expensive true scorpio stage 10.  The weapon used to upgrade into it looks nothing alike, so there's not even a weap to grind for as a template.  This really sexy blade and it's other class' sexy counterparts are depreciated by an HP buff, whereas the other choice of weapon for the upgrade is the much less nice looking which deals more damage.

Ain't got the time or effort to grind true scorpio and beyond, i've wanted better templates like this for a long time.  I found out about that beauty of a katana when looking at korean databases that showed the "Meteor" and "Comet" weapons.

On April 23, 2016 at 4:29 AM, GenesisAria said:

Does that mean it's obtainable to be used as glamour? Not sure what you mean by "upgrade pattern"

Yes you can use it as glamour. Upgrade your hong moon weapon to seraph then make another hong moon weapon and upgrade it to let's say true pirate. Now use the seraph to glamour your true pirate. It'll be a win win. 

Jokes aside, I heard on the last live stream that the legendary weapon skins will/can be available but no details on release yet. 

Edit: people are going to want proof of it, well I'm not going to go looking for it on the stream but it was around the part where they were admiring the weapons then started talking about how the white summoner staff looked so good. 

I don't even care about the fancy glowes or overambitious designs.  I just wanted a nice elegant katana to fit my character XD The 2 existing katana-esque swords are pretty bland or look cheap.
Also been in the market for a good looking bangle, but nothing really fits the bill aside from awakened siren and maybe the purple brightstone.

My prob with mmo weapon designs is they tend to get way too fancy / impractical and rarely make just a nice simplistic yet beautiful and elegant blade.

18 hours ago, Hegaton said:

and related to seraph skin, I found this img from dojo, I think its we are talking about right? not the legendary one

8bzZNI8.jpg

Yes, i read that they dropped during beta in the moonwater dungeons, but were then removed.  As you can see in the image, it's clearly present in Hall of Ogong.

Archived