Forums

I understand words "counter class" but

zetisek

But makeing immortal hero without chance to kill? Summoner got better stealth then assassin (laugh) and what is this? Invisible all the time cant stun him, cant make dmg so this is joke? What is the best? I make dmg to cat who die fast but this no count dmg as made to hero and he izi can win before point calculate and after so where is logic? Tell me NCS how u imagine to kill summoner with assassin who got better stealth and u cant deal for he even 1 dmg because all the time resist and what is the best? I dont have skill to make him visable. Skill on key 4 should do it but no because he got resist to evrything so i waiting for ur explaining how to kill immortal hero.

Was sure this is skill but if it is than no chance kill he, This is mage class and got 100x better stealth than assassin + immunne to all atacks? Where is logic. I will report him if i will play again, maybe this is hack no know.

44 minutes ago, zetisek said:

But makeing immortal hero without chance to kill? Summoner got better stealth then assassin (laugh) and what is this? Invisible all the time cant stun him, cant make dmg so this is joke? What is the best? I make dmg to cat who die fast but this no count dmg as made to hero and he izi can win before point calculate and after so where is logic? Tell me NCS how u imagine to kill summoner with assassin who got better stealth and u cant deal for he even 1 dmg because all the time resist and what is the best? I dont have skill to make him visable. Skill on key 4 should do it but no because he got resist to evrything so i waiting for ur explaining how to kill immortal hero.

Confirmed! that was a hacker. In no way does the class have an advantage over anyone.

non-hacking summoners should be easy easy wins for all classes after recent change.

We do have petal storm that resists some(not all) types of ranged attacks for 10 seconds(24 second cooldown). If you see a resist ever when melleeing him you are fighting a hacker. Also stuns should easy affect them, or they are hacking.

This is an individual you should be upset with and not the class.

We are able to stealth naturally a lot but you can always damage us during stealth. Many attacks ignore seedshroud.

hm block allows you to ignore all of summoners attacks as well. is pretty op.

I used 5 times on him f when i and he were stealth, resist, he is visable for 0,5 sec after evry atack he make on lmb or rmb no know. The only way to use skill on him when he is visable for 0,5 sec but i used evry skill that is possible any no work all the time resist. The only skill worked was tab but wow i can use 1 - 2x tab and make him 2 hits when he take already for me half hp with simple atacks because he have perma stealth so to atack him i need be visable and tab got not too short cd even if this would have 5 - 10 sec cd no sure i could win.  When i'm invi and he is visable i used z (resist) x (resist) changed skills to bomb and frozen bomb (resist) on c resist and tryed stun him when i was stealth and he visable (almoust impossible) + resist :D Chances? Totaly 0

Archived