Preset Service

Ryness

---Edited---

Due to requests on here and reddit, I've decided to just post my album of presets I've done. If you are interested in one of my past ones, let me know.  Otherwise same drill, and message me for requests~

http://imgur.com/a/KonBS

I am starting a preset business due to how many requests are being sent from reddit.  Though I'm not asking for payment to do them...=3 donations would be nice in game~

Here are a few of the work done from Reddit requests

Knft932.jpg

tBA0Mri.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS IS THE REQUESTED PICTURE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

8Tpb08q.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS IS THE PRESET<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ZU5ltdI.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS IS THE REQUESTED PICTURE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

cxicmjW.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS IS THE PRESET<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

RbLH16I.jpg

*************************************************************************************

Please private message me for the requests so I am able to let you know more details :D

*************************************************************************************

• 2 weeks later...

--Bumping this for those that are still interested in presets--

For those that sent me a private message, sorry been busy with school but I should have sent the things to you

On 4/23/2016 at 3:36 AM, Ryness said:

I am starting a preset business due to how many requests are being sent from reddit.  Though I'm not asking for payment to do them...=3 donations would be nice in game~

Knft932.jpg

tBA0Mri.jpg

Sorry. I couldn't resist having a try at the model.

7IaXaD9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2016 at 2:36 AM, Ryness said:

Knft932.jpg

tBA0Mri.jpg

8Tpb08q.jpg

ZU5ltdI.jpg

cxicmjW.jpg

RbLH16I.jpg

Please private message me for the requests so I am able to let you know more details :D

What's the preset for the gon? :o 

maxresdefault.jpg

This was my reference....

This is what I got (if you have a better screenshot for reference, i'll take it if you would like me to fix anything.)  If not, I'll upload the file and send it your way

qXM2EzL.jpg

ye0YE60.jpg

Archived