Support is a joke, or they are trolls ?

Tarask

You're just one of many who experience the same problem. NCSoft has either unpaid, poor or uneducated technicians who have let this happen and what's even worse, they are trying real hard to ignore this issue. Who knows, maybe they think if they ignore this problem for a time, it might just go away.

Oh and, I've worked a similar job like Customer Support and I can tell you for sure that this is a coded message. So let me take the liberty to translate this for you. The code says: "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE AND FIND ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY!"

Joke aside, I seriously doubt the Customer Support can help you in any way. If you provide them with actual problem, like being unable to spend cash on something in their game... Well, they are probably help you with it wholeheartedly... And resolve the issue the exact same day.

GlowLight

2 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

please do not offend others and be kind to others at all times, thank you.

GlowLight ok we understood your point but you are not helping in our problem so dont reply please leave the post to be seen by the official eyes,if there are any official eyes in forums...Let them decide the future of their game and reputation of their company.Thank you.

13 hours ago, Tarask said:
  • [CUT]

They NEVER read the ticket and just copy-paste a default useless answer the first time. You have to WASTE YET MORE TIME contacting them, since they start reading ONLY from your third-fourth reply.

5 minutes ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

GlowLight

GlowLight ok we understood your point but you are not helping in our problem so dont reply please leave the post to be seen by the official eyes,if there are any official eyes in forums...Let them decide the future of their game and reputation of their company.Thank you.

Stop answering him and report, he's a troll.

[Removed: Please do not post private conversations on the forums. Please see Code of Conduct.]
End of the support...

So i guess i can sit on my goodwill or commercial gesture from them.
I lost my time making screenshots of translations errors (they haven't even noticed it).

Last hope is that a mod from the forum come here and forward this... If so i can PM you the attached piece of first post if you can't access them (the dxdiag, hijackthis and screenshots...)

Tarask -discouraged-

GlowLight seems to have abit of retardation going on, or very damaged logic, in either case from reading this post it is clear he (Tarask) has not had his issue resolved that is apparent. He would not continue to post on the topic if otherwise hence why you appear to be a troll. If you wish to be able to give a constructive comment, solution or otherwise witty sounding input, try not to be so patronizing of others in this forum. Or do what you are doing and be looked at as a shithead and the rest will just know to ignore anything further you (GlowLight) might have to say or worse when you are the one in need of assistance. 

Yo man i feel your pain , i had the same issue but i had gameguard error 4041 since the release of the game , guess what ? Same as u , copied messages , ignoring what i send , And 0 help and they dont even make sense ,

idk how to attach the support thingy like you , but i sent support ticket cuz i had crazy fps lag lately , guess what they told me ?

"Change your dns server" that will resolve "fps" lag ,

Was that a joke or something ? 

This game is so retarded they care for money only , send a ticket that there is an error with paypal and u cant buy ncoins , the game developer him self will help u to fix it in the same minute , Wanna bet ? xD

Oh well good luck with your error , btw i fixed the error 4041 by my self and they still ask for dxdiag shitt and hijack

Lmao, this support team is funny

As far as latency goes I too had an issue with that, which ended up being something simple. My router which is separate from my cable modem was causing an issue. I believe I simply reset it but only after I disconnected it and found it was not my ISP and the speed I was supposed to be getting was restored via the ethernet cable directly connected to the cable modem. I simple hit the reset on the router, reconnected and have not had an issue with my speed since. Hopefully that may help. If not keep troubleshooting, generally it's the simplest thing causing an issue. Process of elimination. 

After 40 replies and trying everything that the automated customer support answers told me i send an email telling <that nothing worked,thank you very much but game is unplayable at the moment lags,fps drops and freezes are permanent.I hope you will fix the issue in the upcoming patch> and i get this answer:

Hello,

It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket (LAG,LOW FPS after maintenance on 13/4) and we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved, but if it isn't, please reply to this email or click the link below:

That's why i say they dont even read emails.You tell them my issue is not solved by any means and they answer we assume its solved....Ok thanks.

what graphics card you on? those temps are normal for burn test.

for pc spec though what processor/gpu/ram amnt do you currently use?

Also whats your fps when your alone on a dead map vs when it crashes in a blob event? Sorry if you alrdy answered some of these but there are a lot of angry ragers in this thread and i dont have boots tall enough to wade through the tears from the whining.XD

20 hours ago, GlowLight said:

please do not offend others and be kind to others at all times, thank you.

Thank you for encouraging friendship and positive vibes. good day to you, sir.

On 23/4/2016 at 4:35 PM, Tarask said:

Already done.
Ramtest ran for 8hours straight without problem, i ran the windows included one and 2 others memory testers.
I did Monitor the temperatures : the MAXIMUM CPU temperature it ever had was 53°C (2hours burntest), maximum vga temperature was 61°C.

I thought the DxDiag was available to see in the copypaste i've done, though here are my specs :
http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=59798909541

769762testperf.png
Speedtest and Pingtest give me 30ms/14,8Mbps down/1,12Mbps up i have 35ms ping to the game servers.

I'm on hard line.

As i just said i thought my screenshots were available to see on the forum... That is a fun point, on freeze i'mostly near 50fps lol
163739crash23.png

I don't want people to help me, i want to people to JOIN me and raise the pressure for NCSOFT to change things, the moderators on the forum have much more impact on game changes than a thousand tickets if they want to forward a problem (like the pirate stuff problems or lab soulshield for example).
The support is deeply wrong because it's set up to answer to people dumbness and help random brainless plebs, if you come in the category "bugs" and show there are translations problems, animations problems, and server issues, well known by the community, that are the same for thousands of players and that, after try, stay even over windows full new installation and game full new installation, it should just be forwarded, not continue to make you waste time with another support member that haven't read your tickets and previous actions.
More again as i showed the screenshots and as the problem isn't coming from my side, i should get a commercial gesture, this is basical company action.

Do you want to see something funny ? the ticket keep going :
So after the windows re-installation and full game re-installation (on a separate empty hard drive) (i said it on my answers to support, before of course) here it is :

Seriously, the support is even more discouraging than the game bugs...

To sum up :
GeForce GTX970 (4G)
proc i5 4690K (4X3.5Ghz unboosted, unoverclocked)
DDR3 16G (12800 and low latency, dual channel)
If i remove the fps cap i'm at 120 constant, on dungeons or everywhere with less than 10 people, in ssplains it can go as low as 40fps sometimes, i once had 32 on blackwyrm... (but never crashed on blackwyrm). Crashes began with the 23rd patch.
Why these questions ?

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived