Support is a joke, or they are trolls ?

Tarask

I let you see by yourself :

[Removed: Please do not post private conversations on the forums. See the forum Code of Conduct]

I feel like they have buttons with all pre typed text to common problems, they doesn't read you at all, hit randomly a button, after 3 try if you're still there, they've lost, so it's another support member that will try the lottery...

I can't tell you how i feel at the moment as there is no "polite" word to describe it.

21 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

I am no troll, I like assisting people in resolving their issues.

This guy right here works for NCS*FT support... like wtf.. Just by reading the discussion i can clearly see they are posting copy-pasta and here comes Mr.Glowlight... " they did an amazing job " huh... they fixed nothing !! I bet Glowlight even gave himself a pat on the back.

I would actually love to here how they've helped you so many times Glowlight.. PM if you want. I've sent tickets myself and I swear they don't even read it just paste replies. 

6 minutes ago, Damienjp said:

This guy right here works for NCS*FT support... like wtf.. Just by reading the discussion i can clearly see they are posting copy-pasta and here comes Mr.Glowlight... " they did an amazing job "huh... they fixed nothing !! I bet Glowlight even gave himself a pat on the back.

I would actually love to here how they've helped you many times.. PM if you want. I've sent tickets myself and I swear they don't even read it just paste replies. 

No one on the forums can help you.

if you have any concerns, suggestions, questions, frustrations, please send them to customer support. they will be more than happy to assist you.

thank you for understanding

Omg operator's post is so real.All these answers by support were the same to me also and the most funny thing is the Wildstar answer.We spoke about Blade and Soul and they answered me the same referring on Wildstar game.Answers are automated these people cant help further...Seriously...

they have helped me out with things before.

You may have to reiterate points from different emails because you may be speaking to someone different.

Compared to other games best support i've seen.

The developers are a different story though. I wish they would focus on fixing the numerous glitches/bots/arena hackers vs giving us new content so frequently though. I dont think they realize they would make more money from balancing the game vs coming out with something new once a month.

4 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

You may have to reiterate points from different emails because you may be speaking to someone different.

The developers are a different story though. I wish they would focus on fixing the numerous glitches/bots/arena hackers vs giving us new content so frequently though. I dont think they realize they would make more money from balancing the game vs coming out with something new once a month.

My problem are not bots.My problem is that i cannot even play game from lag and fps drops.

3 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

what are your pc specs?

how was speedtest/pingtest?

are you on wifi or hard-line?

All are good.Good pc setup,my speedtests all done and speed is ok nothing from any other game lags...hard line.I did everything support told me nothing woked...the problem is from their end and problably servers...there are too many posts in forums about that.

2 hours ago, GlowLight said:

support assisted me in solving many problems i have encountered.

i personally think that they are doing a pretty good job compared to other game companies.

13 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

AHahhahahha srsly  this is the best support you've ever seen?

Wow this is the worst Ive seen.

My 11 year old can fix things better than these basic TEXTbook solutions.

Pls stop trolling.

You 2 should go bk to your jobs and continue answering the tickets the very same way these people with problems are being helped with..ABSOLUTELY no help at all with worthless answers.

ya during some events there are server-side issues. grand harvest square and ssp, in particular. Lucky for me, my faction doesn't do ssp and I chose not to stack on one faction to compensate for skill. For grand harvest I usually start on ch3 and if I don't get credit for one go to ch5.

Im also on a very nice rig and i dip from 100 fps to about 20 during event. Cntrl f is your friendXD

5 minutes ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

All are good.Good pc setup,my speedtests all done and speed is ok nothing from any other game lags...hard line.I did everything support told me nothing woked...the problem is from their end and problably servers...there are too many posts in forums about that.

26 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

AHahhahahha srsly  this is the best support you've ever seen?

Wow this is the worst Ive seen.

My 11 year old can fix things better than these basic TEXTbook solutions.

Pls stop trolling.

You 2 should go bk to your jobs and continue answering the tickets the very same way these people with problems are being helped with..ABSOLUTELY no help at all with worthless answers.

hmm have you ever considered that they didn't help you in the way you wanted because they know you?

now that i've met you if I was support i would have just responded to your ticket with an "LOL".

If you have any concerns, suggestions, questions, frustrations, please send them to customer support. they will be more than happy to assist you.

28 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

hmm have you ever considered that they didn't help you in the way you wanted because they know you?

now that i've met you if I was support i would have just responded to your ticket with an "LOL".

Never even try to work in customer support with this spirit, you wouldn't finish your first day ;)

1 hour ago, xtclikeafox said:

ya during some events there are server-side issues. grand harvest square and ssp, in particular. Lucky for me, my faction doesn't do ssp and I chose not to stack on one faction to compensate for skill. For grand harvest I usually start on ch3 and if I don't get credit for one go to ch5.

Im also on a very nice rig and i dip from 100 fps to about 20 during event. Cntrl f is your friendXD

Who spoke about ssp and harvest?I cant pvp,i cant play dungeons,i cant faction ...nothing.And btw i understand you may be a fanboy i would be too if i had no problems and my game was fine but when you see smoke there is fire always.When so many people complaining there is a problem and a big one dont close your eyes.We like this game too but we want to be able to play also like you Thats why we post and try for devs to pay attention but i see they are possibly ignore us...

9 hours ago, VanSuKi said:

Try to do the hardware test, especially RAM. Also monitor CPU, VGA temperature while you're running BnS.

Already done.
Ramtest ran for 8hours straight without problem, i ran the windows included one and 2 others memory testers.
I did Monitor the temperatures : the MAXIMUM CPU temperature it ever had was 53°C (2hours burntest), maximum vga temperature was 61°C.

7 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

what are your pc specs?

how was speedtest/pingtest?

are you on wifi or hard-line?

I thought the DxDiag was available to see in the copypaste i've done, though here are my specs :
http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=59798909541

769762testperf.png
Speedtest and Pingtest give me 30ms/14,8Mbps down/1,12Mbps up i have 35ms ping to the game servers.

I'm on hard line.

7 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

As i just said i thought my screenshots were available to see on the forum... That is a fun point, on freeze i'mostly near 50fps lol
163739crash23.png

8 hours ago, GlowLight said:

No one on the forums can help you.

if you have any concerns, suggestions, questions, frustrations, please send them to customer support. they will be more than happy to assist you.

I don't want people to help me, i want to people to JOIN me and raise the pressure for NCSOFT to change things, the moderators on the forum have much more impact on game changes than a thousand tickets if they want to forward a problem (like the pirate stuff problems or lab soulshield for example).
The support is deeply wrong because it's set up to answer to people dumbness and help random brainless plebs, if you come in the category "bugs" and show there are translations problems, animations problems, and server issues, well known by the community, that are the same for thousands of players and that, after try, stay even over windows full new installation and game full new installation, it should just be forwarded, not continue to make you waste time with another support member that haven't read your tickets and previous actions.
More again as i showed the screenshots and as the problem isn't coming from my side, i should get a commercial gesture, this is basical company action.

Do you want to see something funny ? the ticket keep going :
So after the windows re-installation and full game re-installation (on a separate empty hard drive) (i said it on my answers to support, before of course) here it is :

•  

N***** Today at 06:59
    Hello,

I'd like for you to attempt a clean installation of the client. The following instructions will allow you to change the installation location of Blade and Soul without having to reinstall. To start we need to back up your Blade and Soul files so we do not have to download the entire game client again.

1. Locate your old BnS game folder. By default, this should be C:\Program Files(x86)\NCSOFT or something like D:\Games
    2. Rename this folder to "BnS.old"
    3. Click "Start" then "Control Panel" then click on "Uninstall a program."
    4. Uninstall Blade and Soul (if listed) and uninstall any version of the launcher listed. (NCsoft Launcher or NCSOFT Game Launcher)
    5. Download the new Blade and Soul installer from this link: http://download.bladeandsoul.com/BnS_Lite_Installer.exe
    6. Right-click "BnS_Lite_Installer.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." This will start the installation process.
    7. Select the installation location you had Blade and Soul installed to previously but renamed in step 2. Example, C:\Program Files(x86)\NCSOFT or D:\Games
    8. Once the Blade and Soul installation has completed, locate the Blade and Soul shortcut created in your desktop. Right-click the file and select “Run as administrator” for the launcher to start updating. You will then be taken to the login screen. Input your login credentials and click ‘LOG IN’ to proceed or if you do not have an account, please create a new NC account. For a guide on how to create a new NC account please follow the link: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/206336725-Creating-an-NC-Account. Then you will be prompted to install the NCSOFT Game Launcher. Note: You will not have the option to change the installation location of the launcher. It must be C:\Program Files(x86)\NCWest\Launcher (Requires about 5MB)
    9. Once the installation of the NCSOFT Game Launcher has completed, you will be prompted to "update" Blade and Soul. At this point, close the launcher.
    10. Navigate to your Blade and Soul installation folder, which should show 2 different Blade and Soul folders, "BnS" and "BnS.old".
    11. Delete "BnS" and rename "BnS.old" to "BnS".
    12. "Right-click" the newly created Blade and Soul shortcut on your desktop and select "Run as Administrator." At this point, click on “Update” or “Play Now” and the NCSOFT Game Launcher should scan the new folder and begin the patching process. Once completed, Blade and Soul should start automatically.
    Regards,

N*****
    NCSOFT Support Team

Seriously, the support is even more discouraging than the game bugs...

6 minutes ago, Tarask said:

-snip-

-snip-

Yeah the support in BnS is abysmal. We would get most of the same "help" from automated robot responses. Plus they would be getting even more $CASHMONEY$. Win win.

2 hours ago, Tarask said:

Already done.
Ramtest ran for 8hours straight without problem, i ran the windows included one and 2 others memory testers.
I did Monitor the temperatures : the MAXIMUM CPU temperature it ever had was 53°C (2hours burntest), maximum vga temperature was 61°C.

I thought the DxDiag was available to see in the copypaste i've done, though here are my specs :
http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=59798909541

769762testperf.png
Speedtest and Pingtest give me 30ms/14,8Mbps down/1,12Mbps up i have 35ms ping to the game servers.

I'm on hard line.

As i just said i thought my screenshots were available to see on the forum... That is a fun point, on freeze i'mostly near 50fps lol
163739crash23.png

I don't want people to help me, i want to people to JOIN me and raise the pressure for NCSOFT to change things, the moderators on the forum have much more impact on game changes than a thousand tickets if they want to forward a problem (like the pirate stuff problems or lab soulshield for example).
The support is deeply wrong because it's set up to answer to people dumbness and help random brainless plebs, if you come in the category "bugs" and show there are translations problems, animations problems, and server issues, well known by the community, that are the same for thousands of players and that, after try, stay even over windows full new installation and game full new installation, it should just be forwarded, not continue to make you waste time with another support member that haven't read your tickets and previous actions.
More again as i showed the screenshots and as the problem isn't coming from my side, i should get a commercial gesture, this is basical company action.

Do you want to see something funny ? the ticket keep going :
So after the windows re-installation and full game re-installation (on a separate empty hard drive) (i said it on my answers to support, before of course) here it is :

NCSOFT's customer support already assisted you in resolving your problem, what is the dilemma here?

IF you need more help please send in another ticket to ncsoft's customer support and they will be more than happy to assist you.

thank you.

36 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

NCSOFT's customer support already assisted you in resolving your problem, what is the dilemma here?

IF you need more help please send in another ticket to ncsoft's customer support and they will be more than happy to assist you.

thank you.

Sorry GlowLight do you work for NCSoft?What you dont understand all customer support's answers are automated...They help nobody with the lag,fps,freeze,crash problems...

GlowLight is posting the same EXACT response in these topics on these forums. Very elaborate troll, just like NCsofts support.  Don't bother replying to them, you'll generate more frustration and unnecessary headaches, lmao.

20 minutes ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

Sorry GlowLight do you work for NCSoft?What you dont understand all customer support's answers are automated...They help nobody with the lag,fps,freeze,crash problems...

if you need any help customer support is the way to go, nobody on the forums can help you because they are not official ncsoft employees.

Archived