Need Help for crafting! ?

EzraMirato

Guys guys guyssss!!! 

I soooooo confused what guild to join for crafting! 

Im lvl 43 and im so broke like i have silver coins.  I had 2 g but i had to pay for my weapon transformation. 

I really need to craft and earn money.. Dunno what to do. 

Welp guys please!!! 

T_T

16 minutes ago, EzraMirato said:

Guys guys guyssss!!! 

Im lvl 43 and im so broke like i have silver coins.  I had 2 g but i had to pay for my weapon transformation. 

Welp guys please!!! 

T_T

rinse and repeat dungeon like the inferno or above and hope that idiots get into bid war..... but never yarself enter bid war for earning cause it might leave people salty and create enmity towards ya.. just act like ya'r help lowbies and pray to devil for stupid level bid wars... when it works, 2~3 runs might score ya a gold or so..

main reason for suggesting the above is because, a) it will take a while to start earning decent sum no matter which craft ya select.. b) ..... i forgot "b".. c) i already forgot "b", why in hell would ya expecting a "c"... sigh~

edit: now i remember "b".. most people will buy wares from others in their groups or clans.. at least most try to go that route..

but i still dont remember "c"....

2 hours ago, EzraMirato said:

Guys guys guyssss!!! 

Welp guys please!!! 

T_T

I would not worry too much, in this game you make no gold while leveling, once you hit 45 it starts to get better and the leveling from 45 to 50 even more better, thats when you start to make gold from dailys etc, 

Crating is pretty useless imo at moment especially if you don't have much gold, the only things actually worth crafting are end game items, but they cost quite a lot to make,

so personally don't worry about that for now, just upgrade what you can and when you can and continue leveling, there are far more options to make gold the nearer you get to 50

On 4/23/2016 at 8:05 PM, feyan said:

rinse and repeat dungeon like the inferno or above and hope that idiots get into bid war..... but never yarself enter bid war for earning cause it might leave people salty and create enmity towards ya.. just act like ya'r help lowbies and pray to devil for stupid level bid wars... when it works, 2~3 runs might score ya a gold or so..

main reason for suggesting the above is because, a) it will take a while to start earning decent sum no matter which craft ya select.. b) ..... i forgot "b".. c) i already forgot "b", why in hell would ya expecting a "c"... sigh~

edit: now i remember "b".. most people will buy wares from others in their groups or clans.. at least most try to go that route..

but i still dont remember "c"....

Can you elaborate more of the bidding war in the dungeon?

I, and correct me if I am wrong here, don't think you earn money if those people enter the bidding war and one of them obtain the item. I only see the money get shared when the items are not able to sell to anyone in the party.

8 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

Can you elaborate more of the bidding war in the dungeon?

I, and correct me if I am wrong here, don't think you earn money if those people enter the bidding war and one of them obtain the item. I only see the money get shared when the items are not able to sell to anyone in the party.

The bidded amount will get shared between the members. If someone bids 5 gold for an item and he wins everyone else in the party gets 1 gold if it's 6-man party.

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

The bidded amount will get shared between the members. If someone bids 5 gold for an item and he wins everyone else in the party gets 1 gold if it's 6-man party.

OMFGGGG WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I need to stop leaving dungeon early...

Thank you Senpai~!!!!!

3 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

OMFGGGG WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I need to stop leaving dungeon early...

Thank you Senpai~!!!!!

In low level dungeons it is really hard to see because the bidded amounts are so small. In Blackram Supply Chain or Bloodshade Harbor you can make decent amount of gold if outfit or skill book drops. Outfits usually go for 6g+. Also I assume you haven't yet gone to Silverfrost area. I recommend to continue the hero quests and use the gold to buy for example Attack Power Diamond (Sparkling Pentagonal for example) which in EU are atm around 16 gold each. With the gold from main story quest you can easily buy it and it is nice boost for doing dungeons to get more gold.

As for the guilds one easy option is to get Forgekeeper and Stonecutter to make Repair Tools. The selling price isn't that awesome but it is small income and at least you won't run out of repair tools! Also if you want to be able to craft most of the items yourself you most likely need to get alt or two with crafting abilities.

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

In low level dungeons it is really hard to see because the bidded amounts are so small. In Blackram Supply Chain or Bloodshade Harbor you can make decent amount of gold if outfit or skill book drops. Outfits usually go for 6g+. Also I assume you haven't yet gone to Silverfrost area. I recommend to continue the hero quests and use the gold to buy for example Attack Power Diamond (Sparkling Pentagonal for example) which in EU are atm around 16 gold each. With the gold from main story quest you can easily buy it and it is nice boost for doing dungeons to get more gold.

As for the guilds one easy option is to get Forgekeeper and Stonecutter to make Repair Tools. The selling price isn't that awesome but it is small income and at least you won't run out of repair tools! Also if you want to be able to craft most of the items yourself you most likely need to get alt or two with crafting abilities.

Yea, I have't complete the main story yet. I just reached Talus Dungeon last night. I heard people said that Mushi Tower is good for gold, but I haven't done any of those so I can't tell. Thank you for the advice though :D

Don't bother with crafting. Professions are terrible in this game. The best combo to go with is Merry Potter/Soul Warden but even that won't net you a lot of gold. They are more in place so that you can be self-sufficient. As people already said, do dungeons, wait for bids.

Archived