SSP Speed hackers RIGHT NOW in SSP

Skyfire

Can we already get rid of these speed hackers from SSP?  Here, let me sum it up... LOG THE F*** ON GMs and YOU'LL SEE HACKERS!  There, now can you get rid of them????  I swear to Jesus you will see them!  Pick a channel, any channel, any server!  This question has been brought up during the live stream and covered up.  Posts were being deleted as soon as they were raised in regards to bots, cheaters, and hackers and left unaddressed!  What a lousy publisher... I get it, you want to find the silver bullet to stop bots.  IT'S NOT WORKING!! And in the meantime, get a GM online to ban them!  Why?  Because your 17 million dollar revenue for B&S NA came as a good faith contribution from people like me, and I assure you, that number will be WAY lower next time, as people like me, now have their wallets closed until issues (yes plural, holy fking shit imagine that) are resolved!

Seriously, Game Guard is worthless.  It screws over legitimate players.  GMs in this game are worthless, looking for some magical silver bullet instead of addressing the problem at hand.  It's pathetic!  I've been buying costumes, premium subscriptions, gamble boxes, etc, whenever each one came out, just to show support.  You can kiss my ass NCSoft.  Worthless publisher!  God, and so arrogant, ... I watched your live stream, I was in that chat.  People were asking about the bots and hackers, over and over and over and over. You guys were deleting the messages as soon as they came, but the flood was so huge and overwhelming that a good number of them trickled in.  That liaison chick that forwarded the questions to the managers and producer, can you please fire her??  It's people like her that contribute to this problem!  How can the managers and producers know just how bad of a problem this is when I AM WATCHING A COVER-UP LIVE!  I am assuming the producer and the manager could not see the chat.  I refuse the believe they would steep that low if they actually did.

They clearly dont care about anything and these players that got bullied at school or got problems at home want to feel

at home too. So they abuse stupid shit to feel better with there lives.
FlTuClZ.jpg

I know community stream people said that its not  a good solution to just "ban" then because they will just come back but honestly how is this a better solution? Ncsoft you are losing players, its not fun getting killed by speed hackers. idc about the bots as much but speed hacking and getting one shot with weapons on ssp is unacceptable... If you guys cant remove the weapons in a timely fashion then get the gms in game and BAN THEM. They are there EVERY DAY doing the SAME THING  on nearly every channel of EVERY SERVER.

Get the gms on AND BAN THEM! It takes a decent period of time to get back to ssp & get decently geared so you cant sit there and tell me banning hackers isnt a good solution.

53 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

I know community stream people said that its not  a good solution to just "ban" then because they will just come back but honestly how is this a better solution? Ncsoft you are losing players, its not fun getting killed by speed hackers. idc about the bots as much but speed hacking and getting one shot with weapons on ssp is unacceptable... If you guys cant remove the weapons in a timely fashion then get the gms in game and BAN THEM. They are there EVERY DAY doing the SAME THING  on nearly every channel of EVERY SERVER.

Get the gms on AND BAN THEM! It takes a decent period of time to get back to ssp & get decently geared so you cant sit there and tell me banning hackers isnt a good solution.

There's a good point. Hackers are limited in supplies in SSP. I mean, I myself took a long time to get to where I am at right now and I still have a ways to go. Don't tell me you can't simply ban these hackers as well? Also since these hackers are still here with the presence of gameguard, you should also remove that as well.

20 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

ncsoft will ban bots soon, please be patient guys, they are trying their hardest.

Ya they were doing it soon back in February as well......and ummm trying their hardest? How do you figure? From what I've seen they're doing nothing what so ever. Let alone trying their HARDEST at doing something. The only thing I see them trying their hardest at doing is ignoring the community and the actual issues their game has.

7 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Ya they were doing it soon back in February as well......and ummm trying their hardest? How do you figure? From what I've seen they're doing nothing what so ever. Let alone trying their HARDEST at doing something. The only thing I see them trying their hardest at doing is ignoring the community and the actual issues their game has.

just be patient dude, they are working at a long term anti-bot solution, just need to wait a little.

even at the cost when the whole playerbase has left, it will be finished.

tl;dr - be patient

2 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

just be patient dude, they are working at a long term anti-bot solution, just need to wait a little.

even at the cost when the whole playerbase has left, it will be finished.

tl;dr - be patient

You are talking about an algorithm designed to positively identify bots.  However, they are only half the problem.  The other half is players who are using cheat programs.  They are not hackers, they aren't even kiddie scripters.  They are cheaters who can bypass your hack shield faster than a pimp can slap a ho.  What about those?  I respect your position to defend this publisher.  I too once used to.  Sadly the truth is, until we all close our wallets these dimwits will not listen.  Simply put, to them, it's cheaper to leave the problem as-is.  Greedy ass crooked publisher, nothing more.  I seriously should just hack and RTM.  Why not make good money at their stupidity and ignorance?  The more I think about this, the more inclined I am to do just that.  Am I afraid of getting banned?  Hell no!

6 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

You are talking about an algorithm designed to positively identify bots.  However, they are only half the problem.  The other half is players who are using cheat programs.  They are not hackers, they aren't even kiddie scripters.  They are cheaters who can bypass your hack shield faster than a pimp can slap a ho.  What about those?  I respect your position to defend this publisher.  I too once used to.  Sadly the truth is, until we all close our wallets these dimwits will not listen.  Simply put, to them, it's cheaper to leave the problem as-is.  Greedy ass crooked publisher, nothing more.  I seriously should just hack and RTM.  Why not make good money at their stupidity and ignorance?  The more I think about this, the more inclined I am to do just that.  Am I afraid of getting banned?  Hell no!

I will defend and support this developer with my wallet as much as I want, they made a good game, if you don't like it; door is that way ------>

Bots are being banned, just be patient and they will all be removed 1 day.. whatever that day is haHAA

It's an expression meaning that you see everything perfect, filled with roses, when the actual world is a mess.  That said, about 20 speed hackers in SSP on mushin server... what the hell are GMs doing about this?   If they want evidence it's right there, just log on and you'll see it.

39 minutes ago, Skyfire said:

I did report to customer service, for 2 weeks straight, and the same bots and speed hackers are there.  Thank you!

please provide customer support more details and be more specific so they will know what course of action to take.

thank you for making bns a better place for players!

11 hours ago, GlowLight said:

i do not understand what do you mean?

I gave them EVERYTHING! All the info, and I am telling you right now, THE *cricket*ING SPEED HACKERS ARE HERE!  All the evidence and information you need.  Come see for your self GMs.  Mushin server, CH1, SSP

Archived