Foshi Pyres griefing - why?

Noellessa

Hi all,

Out of genuine curiosity, why do people who are around lvl 30-50 go to Foshi Pyres and kill newbies who  may have mistakenly put on the faction uniform not knowing it opens them up to world PvP?  I often go there just to watch and 'guard' some of my own faction, and sometimes I see people of my own faction killing the same level 7 or level 10 person over and over for no apparent reason other than to grief them.  If people do this too often, it may make the player base shrink some.  Some of the people they do this to are paying, premium players, too (I am, as well, and not saying that is a big deal but the paying players are the one 'paying' for everyone else to play for free).  I don't even think the PvP daily counts kills against players who aren't a certain rank in PvP, does it?  Anyways, any input would be interesting to get some conversation on as I am genuinely interested in the mindset of people who do this.

Because all the level 50 players are too weak to fight someone of their own level, they are literally bad in PVP.

In regards to Junghado server whenever there is a lowbie from my faction thats being herrased like that i always go and make sure he knows its wrong :)

Archived