Misty Woods Faction Quest

Helyon

I make a new character and the faction misions of misty woods and hogshead pastures are not displayed don't appear at all, so i try to change faction to see if i can fix it in celureon but the faction changer say my "Get out of my way" "I got no business with someone who already belongs to a clan" and don't give my any option than exit.

I post it here because i don't know if it's a bug or it's my that i miss some mission or or someting

help plz 

For misty woods you won't be able to start the faction quests until you finish the yellow quest line in misty woods. Once you accept Mushins proposal to become dark and get the option to port to mushins tower, that is when misty woods faction will unlock. I think you also need to have raised one rank.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

For misty woods you won't be able to start the faction quests until you finish the yellow quest line in misty woods. Once you accept Mushins proposal to become dark and get the option to port to mushins tower, that is when misty woods faction will unlock. I think you also need to have raised one rank.

i already do all that quest, even finish the silverfrost yellow quest and i can do the faction quest of soulstone planes but i can't do the ones of misty woods

42 minutes ago, Helyon said:

i already do all that quest, even finish the silverfrost yellow quest and i can do the faction quest of soulstone planes but i can't do the ones of misty woods

When you change faction you might loose your rank. Check if you are recruit since I think you need one higher rank for Misty Woods quests.

59 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

When you change faction you might loose your rank. Check if you are recruit since I think you need one higher rank for Misty Woods quests.

but i can't win contribution points if i don't have the misions :/ and the cinderlands and below are = don't appear at all, and soulstone plane are too hardcore for my i die with 1 hit so i can't finish any quest =.=

Just now, Helyon said:

but i can't win contribution points if i don't have the misions :/ and the cinderlands and below are = don't appear at all, and soulstone plane are too hardcore for my i die with 1 hit so i can't finish any quest =.=

Are you sure you are wearing correct faction outfit? Check also on options that you allow all quests to show.

1 hour ago, Arealynn said:

Maybe u don't have enough contribution points for your faction, so u need to go back to low Lvl map do some low Lvl faction quests to earn some.

na they don't appear my like they don't exist it happen my in all the maps except soulstone plane

First make sure in your map 'options' faction quests are turned on.

To be able to see the Faction quests in Moonwater zone,  the Beach and Misty woods area's  you have to have level'd up your faction rank at least one time,  If i remember right it takes 700 points, easily done in less than an hour, but you need to start from Viriden zone and after doing the dailys up to and including both the Faction area's in Cinderlands, that should give you enough for one rank higher,

Then you should see a red quest (as long as you are wearing your faction costume) at the small  quest hub on the path from Hogshead Hamlet to the faction beach area, just before you go through the archway through the boundary wall, Get that quest and do the dailys at the beach, then you are good to go to misty woods.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/43g44w/just_hit_45_didnt_do_any_faction_quests_bad/

i dint go so low to the viridian coast but i will try to level up the rank and see what happen, but tomorrow because now its 2am and i don't wanna play anymore xd, well if if have problem tomorrow will post again. thx guys for the help

Archived