Forums

2.1 Shattered Empire – 4/28 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

With 2.1 on the horizon, Assistant Producer Jonathan Lien (Babbletr0n) and Community Manager Bethany Stout (Rukkirii) will answer your Shattered Empire questions during the Thursday, April 28 at 10:00am PDT/5:00pm UTC livestream on www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul

We specifically ask for questions and feedback related to the 2.1 Shattered Empire update to be posted in this thread.

Please follow these steps when submitting your questions:

• Post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
  • Please post only one question per reply
    • Several replies are allowed if you have more than one question
  • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the green upvote "”  button instead of re-posting the question

• Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion

This thread will be closed on Wednesday, April 27 at 10:00am PDT/5:00pm UTC.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will any attention be given to the huge surge in hackers (cheaters) that have infested the game and threaten to overshadow this new release and especially the new 6v6 pvp mode?  By attention I mean actually doing something to get rid of them and give us better tools to report them (especially ones hidden via masks).

will there be any more costume items being added to the achivement vendor like like some of the missing or extremely rare drop rate items  such as but not limited to..

Female versions of wind and thunder god and Aura's. only reason why it worries me is because this area of content is nearly a ghost town. it would be easier for you guys to add it to the vendor rather than the loot table since the loot table it self its the bug problem with the outfits.

Can we expect something similar for the Phantom Brand resist belt in Ebondrake (in regards to making the debuff resist more available like what was done for the Asura Brand?)

Rant:
I know that's up to the Dev's but any info would be helpful. Being able to save mats to upgrade offensive accessories would be a huge plus (I already got my belt to awakened scorpion). The only issue I see right now is that Scorpion Belts would have both the Asura Brand resist and the Phantom Brand resist.

When are you going to permanently ban the speed hackers that have been reported? Do you have a solution to control these bots and hackers with the new patch? Will this infestation spread into the new content too?

When will you please address the Gameguard situation, and the fact that it's still locking MANY players from entering the game? I beg you, I can't even log in- I missed my faction and friends, and I want to log in! Can you please remove it and implement something else that's more efficient? I want to give you my time and effort! 

When can we expect some of major bugs be addressed in the game? I specifically mean bugs like /dance, sending mail to Alts being barred by paywall and other bugs that have been around for quite some time. Also, some update on how the situation with bots and hackers is coming along would also be appreciated.

I understand that Premium Membership has a discounted cost for when upgrading gear, however, are there plans for those that have Premium Membership to have material needed to upgrade  gear reduced? I.e 30-50% less materials needed for Premium than those that are Non-Premium members. I think it would give more players incentive to purchase memberships.

Also, when will we see Julianne in the live-streams again? I enjoyed her commentary.

Will we be seeing future content with hard gear checks like the Awakened Oathbreaker Belt requirement for Sogun's Lament? I'm not particularly interested in running 4-man but I feel like I will be pressured into it due to flower drops being needed eventually along with (hopefully) more than 1-2 Stingers per person per run. Nonetheless, going into a new patch feeling comparatively broke and/or unprepared is not ideal, and I would like to have some insight if possible so that I can plan accordingly instead of simply tunnel-visioning weapon upgrades.

Any plans on Frozen Darts to either:

1. Increasing the amount you get from quests (yes, I know the new daily quests reward system in patch will give some, but I am guessing the amount will be small)

2. Reducing the cost to upgrade on the lower tier for frozen darts. Ex. right now you need to 190 to get to Oathbreaker from true pirate, so reducing that amount. While keeping the tiers above that the same, and helping people at least move on from true pirate?

Archived