2.1 Shattered Empire – 4/28 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

2 hours ago, Hiarken said:

Since Silverfrost, the reliance on world boss contribution has increased greatly. We went from BlackWyrm and NSH\Supply Chain 24 to Grand Harvest, Soulstone Plains, Big Bad Beatle, Plog Bosses plus the ones in the far North. 

Even as a pretty well geared player (a 550 AP WL that can clear 8F with a minute to spare) I often don't get contribution on GSH sub-bosses and mobs in SoulStone plains. I imagine for player who have lower gear gear or less play skill, these events are completely out of reach, never mind melee classes.

The solution seems fairly simple, limit channel sizes and make more channels available. 

Will anything be done to improve the world boss contribution system?

I am a WL 560 AP, and I always get the box from terror or the other sub bosses in Soulstone Plains, even, when I had 500 AP I made everyday my daily. so you should check your skills if you are doing DPS correctly

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lantis said:

Are you going to fix ping issues of the EU servers?
It's unacceptable to get the "disconnect from server" message when servers are supposed to be in Europe...

Perhaps it varies by server? The GSH sub bosses take about 15 seconds to die during the 8 PM ET run of GSH on Cho. I have enough time for perhaps a full Wingstorm rotation and a couple of bombards and ruptures before he's dead. And I have the thrall out and ready just before they spawn. Suggestions welcome!

What do you plan on doing about Gameguard and the influx of summoner bot clans ruining soulstone plains with speedhacks. And in pvp ranked.?  Soulstone plains and pvp is currently in a almost a unplayable state like this.

I would suggest disable weapon boxes in Soulstone plains until the speedhacking issue is fixed.

Are you going to adress the issue of NOT being able to mail our alternate characters on the same account without restriction, as the BnS support website says we should, on it's second paragraph? 

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

This issue has being around since launch and it was never akwonledged as a "Known issue", nor the community had answers when asking about it. 

Can you please adress this?

You said you have fixed the friend request issue, but why the players that I blocked is still able to send me friend requests?

Most of these friend requests are sent by gold site spammers. So is the issue gonna be resolved soon?

PS. I suggest that there should be an option to disable friend requests just like there is an option to disable party invites.

Are you ever going to give your support team better tools to deal with the closure of the accounts of players, not bots, who are blatantly hacking?  As it stands right now, you can literally have hundreds of reports/screens/videos from hundreds of people against a single individual and they are 'allowed' to play and continue to do it for a month or more while support 'investigates'.

It is extremely disruptive to legitimate players and new content like SSP, and soon to be 6v6 no doubt, has basically devolved into a game of 'how much can you get done before the hackers swap to your channel'.

....*cough* get rid of weapon crates in SSP *cough*

In the last livestream you talked about making it easier for PvPers to get their HM skills without having to do PvE.

What about the other way around? What about making it easier for PvE players to progress without PvP?

Like adding more non-(OW)PvP quests that reward Soulstones, a quest to get the Royal Zenbean, etc.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:57 AM, Jinjii said:

When are we going to get the gender change tickets?

Take my money already!

We are, but there is no ETA yet, :) that has been addressed on twitter.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:18 AM, InstantDeath said:

Are you going to ever optimise the game ? It's really hard for a melee class to dodge/avoid attack when farming big bosses and dps at the same time while having 10 fps.

For now, i'd suggest using Ctrl F :)however I don't have a FPS issue on my computer - My friends find that works a lot better and has since the recent patches :)

Try that out, Once again it may not work as good for you either as your computer is clearly/likely different than ours :)

I have one question above all, and it is about mushin tower F7, junghado's swordsman hat drop rate, its drop % its absolutely ridiculous, ive done 150+ runs and got 9 outfits and no hats, ppl did more than me and havent got the hat either, while ppl with 10 runs already dropped it, don't you think this is kinda annoying for ppl who are grinding over and over for that specific acccessory? Wouldnt you think that giving the chance to buy it from achievement vendor or from HM store would be a nice idea? It is really frustrating to see ppl having something they didnt put any effort for having something that ppl who put a lot of effort into dont have, or give us the chance to just start from F7 and not from F5, or give us an higher drop rate for those with more than 100/200/300 runs increasing per tier.

Will there be any kind of PvP gear for the new non-equalized battleground? As a PvP player i would be sad if you want me to play PvE to enjoy PvP and i hope you can get equipement to play this battleground.

2 hours ago, Jaso said:

I have one question above all, and it is about mushin tower F7, junghado's swordsman hat drop rate, its drop % its absolutely ridiculous, ive done 150+ runs and got 9 outfits and no hats, ppl did more than me and havent got the hat either, while ppl with 10 runs already dropped it, don't you think this is kinda annoying for ppl who are grinding over and over for that specific acccessory? Wouldnt you think that giving the chance to buy it from achievement vendor or from HM store would be a nice idea? It is really frustrating to see ppl having something they didnt put any effort for having something that ppl who put a lot of effort into dont have, or give us the chance to just start from F7 and not from F5, or give us an higher drop rate for those with more than 100/200/300 runs increasing per tier.

IKWYM, drops on some things are just stupid low.  That's right around the number of kills where I got my hat.  Game really, really needs to have a Mercy Law where your chances slightly increase each time so folks determined to get something won't go hundreds of times trying for it and still come up empty (lookin at you Shadow Strike you evil, evil POS mission).

8 hours ago, Kitzu said:

For now, i'd suggest using Ctrl F :)however I don't have a FPS issue on my computer - My friends find that works a lot better and has since the recent patches :)

Try that out, Once again it may not work as good for you either as your computer is clearly/likely different than ours :)

800x600 windowed mode, optimised for low-end pc,
AMD Phenom II x4 955BE (4,1GHz OCed)
8GB Ram
HD 5850 ( 815/1220 MHz OCed )

110 fps in solo dungeons, 10-15 fps in SSP or during Grand Harvest even if i hide all characters&names.

On April 23, 2016 at 7:55 PM, ThePrelate said:

When can we expect some of major bugs be addressed in the game? I specifically mean bugs like /dance, sending mail to Alts being barred by paywall and other bugs that have been around for quite some time. Also, some update on how the situation with bots and hackers is coming along would also be appreciated.

Scratch the emote and mail to Alts bug as I see in patch notes this issue has been addressed. I would still appreciate some info on Hacker/Bot situation. That excludes the "we are working on it". I would like to know when can we expect changes to take place.

Rukkirii, Babbletr0n,

is it true that you guys will make the new legendary skill (EG Sin's RMB, FM 2 etc) available in the PVP vendor? so i don't have to farm thousands of missing HM pages to unlock them in PVE? i saw on the change logs there is flame available in pvp vendor. so that means we dont have to farm 300 pages for the Frozen Snow Jade?

if so this is the best move ever! 

thanks

Archived