Forums

Will Currency be fixed Monday?

Dad

18 minutes ago, Dad said:

Right right large demand when no ones even buying gold.

You do know what demand means right? (The demand is for ncoins currently not gold...making it a sellers market so the seller will usually sell in ways that makes the most profit which is keys)

People can sell the ncoins (keys) for more than ctrl+c... So of course they are going to go the route that gives the most....

Also people have been buying gold from ctrl+c it's just hard to get yours bought since there are 1000s of 1g postings (and the majority of sellers are selling keys only)....

Anyways point is once this event is over the DEMAND will no longer be there  which means the price will not be so low, and people will resort back to using ctrl+c instead....

So, your saying. You want high gold prices because your GREED needs to earn more on the player next to you?

Im glad your not my friend. I would be embarrassed to have someone like you as friend.

It should be 1Gold = 1NCoin. Infact, it should be 1Gold = Half a Ncoin. Since people spend REAL MONEY to get NCoins and virtual/pixel money sould NEVER be worth more than REAL life money.

1 hour ago, Domio said:

So, your saying. You want high gold prices because your GREED needs to earn more on the player next to you?

Im glad your not my friend. I would be embarrassed to have someone like you as friend.

It should be 1Gold = 1NCoin. Infact, it should be 1Gold = Half a Ncoin. Since people spend REAL MONEY to get NCoins and virtual/pixel money sould NEVER be worth more than REAL life money.

Pretty much this. I'm liking the exchange rates I see so far and hope that they will drop further. Gold at 10 NCoin per unit or better would strongly encourage me to throw maybe $20 a week at the game, even outside of Trove or other events. This is good for NCSoft and bad for botters and hackers that benefit from legitimate gold buying being ridiculously expensive. With upgrades now costing thousands of gold, even the current 20 NCoin per gold is excessive.

Players that have hundreds or thousands of gold, on the other hand, can afford to drop 120-140g for an outfit or other shop item if they won't buy it with cash.

7 hours ago, Domio said:

So your saying you want low gold prices because your GREED needs to shaft players putting in work to earn gold so that they can obtain HM coin?

Im glad your not my friend. I would be EXTREMELY embarrassed to have someone like you as friend.

There should be a fixed rate on how low gold prices can go. Since people spend A LOT OF TIME to get gold and there should be more than a menial incentive to sell gold to lazy people with fat wallets.

:)

Greetings,

Well folks, I have also seen a drop in prices for my commodities. 

We can only blame several people flooding the market. I know, I played these kinds of games in several ponds.

When you catch a lot of fish, fishermen(fisherwomen?) try to get in your spot.

I have seen prices decline over the months. This means more players are joining the game.

Supply and demand, how you drive economy...

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion

Economy Board Devil

Archived