Upcoming Changes to Shattered Empire 4/27

Babbletr0n

28 minutes ago, vita said:

Why complain when it's your own choice to rush the upgrade. The patch is on the 27th, what's the point of upgrading now instead of waiting till patch hits? You could have just save your mats and wait till patch day to upgrade.

I myself plan to run asura 4-man as soon as I can, but I choose not to rush the upgrade, and use scorpio belt instead and antidote if I have to, there are option available, maybe not the best option but still option. If scorpio belt and antidote is not the most optimal way to run it I would then upgrade my belt, there wasn't even a need to rush it, the price wasn't going to go up for the materials needed, since it's needed for everything else as well.

Agreed ! It's really up to you if you want to start upgrade now or after patch. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Luca094 said:

But if can decide to either ugrade some accessory that gives u xy crit or acc or crit dmg or sth or to upragde sth that gives u dunno 1k hp and a bit defence and stuff?

Well i'd go for Crit/Dmg/Acc.

True, but did NCSoft tell them to upgrade? Why did people upgrade a week before the update is even released? Too long time to wait? Why not wait till 27th? Then see what is the situation and upgrade accordingly?

7 hours ago, Familiar said:

An upgrade that costs close to 600g for no real upgrade isn't a small thing to some people. The benefit is not worth the cost AT ALL and it's a huge problem for the people who upgraded based on the information they had until just an hour ago.

If you wasted hundreds of gold you wouldn't just go "Oh, well at least I got 300 extra HP" you'd be pissed. Stop trying to downplay other people's feelings. They're justified.

7 hours ago, Luca094 said:

Bet the ppl who are like "Why do u enrage, an upgrade is an upgrade" would be the ones who cry the loudest if they had already upgraded their belt for 2 k more hp and 100 more defense instead of having half of their weapon or earing/ring etc.

As said above, it is people's fault if they want to upgrade things a week before the update even comes. Any smart person won't rush it until the update is released. Gather all the mats and gold, but do not upgrade yet. That is what smart people do. Then, when the update is released, upgrade what is needed to be upgraded.

"If you have wasted hundreds of gold..." - I am not an idiot. I wait till the actual update.

How long does till take to upgrade something if you have all the mats and gold? 10 seconds?

7 hours ago, babeln said:

another fanboi... people wasted tons of resources! for 120 defense and 150 hp, they would never do so, they did it to be able to run asura... 

it is same as with weapon paths, people sold tons of stuff and farmed to death, to reach awaken pirate, and last minute change, oh, you didnt need to

Correction - fanboy, It is 'y' in boy, not 'i'. You might want to learn basic English.

Second, go to my profile and check all the posts I have made till now. You will realize how much I hate NCSoft for all the cashgrab and lack of communication.

But unlike you, I appreciate where appreciation is due. AS I said in my original post, this is the first time NCSoft did something right in this game. More Stingers, Gem slots not going below 3, less soulstones requirement for crafting transformation stones, adding effects to lower tier belt so more people can play new dungeons.

So, yeah, do not comment with your head up your ***.

Could care less about the stupid belt and what it enbles me to do when:

Game is overrun with bots

Game is overrun with hackers

Arena is overrun with bots

Arena is overrun with hackers

No way to deal with AFKs in dungeons and arena besides "deal with it"

Melee classes are a complete joke in PvE compared to ranged

PvP "balance" is a joke

An apparent memory leak is affecting everyone, yes it affects you because you're used to playing at 15 fps on your 5yr old Dell doesn't mean it doesn't exist, those of us with real computers know it does

Lag caused by who knows what in Arena and open world

Upgrades and the grind make the game more or less unaccessible to anyone below hardcore and CC swipers

Crafting needs a complete overhaul when you take into account time and money spent to gather materials

Hongmoon skills that become essential at higher levels of PvE and especially PvP are inaccessible to most

I'll be looking foreward to the "updates, improvements, and fixes" section for a good laugh next week.

its all just so stupid, yea everyone who poured tons of resources to useles belt, should be more smart, and wait

but omg 4 days before patch is rushed???????? yea its better than telling people in day of patch, like happened with pirate/oath, but still its too crazy

learned twice, being still stupid, next time i wait week after patch

32 minutes ago, babeln said:

its all just so stupid, yea everyone who poured tons of resources to useles belt, should be more smart, and wait

but omg 4 days before patch is rushed???????? yea its better than telling people in day of patch, like happened with pirate/oath, but still its too crazy

learned twice, being still stupid, next time i wait week after patch

You know weapon upgrade and belt are different right, the rush for pirate weapon was due to the old path being remove, hence the rush because we do not know how the new path will be, but we know that it will be costly due to the new materials needed. The belt will never change, upgrading now or patch day it's still the same belt, materials are the same, there is no new path, there is totally no reason to even upgrade it now unless you wanted the extra defensive stats it gives now.

It is entirely your choice to upgrade now instead of just saving the materials and upgrade it on patch day itself.

The little  bunny is taking a walk in the forest, when suddenly the big bad wolf jumps out of the bush and says:

- Oh little bunny, you are wearing a hat today, and I don't like it, so now you'll get a beating.

The next day the little bunny is taking a walk in the forest, when suddenly the big bad wolf jumps out of the bush and says:

- Oh little bunny, you are not wearing a hat today, and I don't like it, so now you'll get a beating.

The next day the little bunny is taking a walk in the forest, when suddenly the big bad wolf jumps out of the bush and says:

- Oh, little bunny, give me a cigarette!

The little bunny asks:

- Would you like one with or without the filter?

The wolf is in complete shock, but then he says:

- Oh, look, you are wearing a hat today...!

i like this they are helping out the people who aren't too heavy geared  i'm glade since i only went to awakened oath belt recently this is what people should look forward to them helping out a good number of the players instead of the few.

1 minute ago, Teijin said:

i like this they are helping out the people who aren't too heavy geared  i'm glade since i only went to awakened oath belt recently this is what people should look forward to them helping out a good number of the players instead of the few.

its all good, lets hope they get better in announcing major changes... pirate/oath was 0 days before, belt is 4 days before, theyre getting better

12 hours ago, Tyserius said:

How about those who have actually upgraded in preparation of the patch to Awakened Scorpio belt? We could have otherwise used the upgrade materials on other pieces given the low drop rates on most of the materials.... I kinda want some reimbursement on this as it's rather unfair for us who have done so. Although this move is very much welcome to help people but I think I still want a bit of clarification on my part.

You just bought a very expensive experience. ''Have a cold glass of water'' is what we say in this situation in my country :)

3 hours ago, Mayor Tee said:

Could care less about the stupid belt and what it enbles me to do when:

Game is overrun with bots

Game is overrun with hackers

Arena is overrun with bots

Arena is overrun with hackers

No way to deal with AFKs in dungeons and arena besides "deal with it"

Melee classes are a complete joke in PvE compared to ranged

PvP "balance" is a joke

An apparent memory leak is affecting everyone, yes it affects you because you're used to playing at 15 fps on your 5yr old Dell doesn't mean it doesn't exist, those of us with real computers know it does

Lag caused by who knows what in Arena and open world

Upgrades and the grind make the game more or less unaccessible to anyone below hardcore and CC swipers

Crafting needs a complete overhaul when you take into account time and money spent to gather materials

Hongmoon skills that become essential at higher levels of PvE and especially PvP are inaccessible to most

I'll be looking foreward to the "updates, improvements, and fixes" section for a good laugh next week.

This.

I farmed over 400 yetis to keep my gear in parr and to be ready.

How would you feel if you pay $200 for a front stage ticket in let's say Metallica show and in the very last moment they let people with $30 tickets to enter front stage too? To me it will be let down.Just like it is now here.

honestly, ppl who can spent 500g+ as a preparation for future update are only the ones (hardcore farmers, gold buyers, NCoin buyers) who have enough gold for other upgrades anyway, so i don't see a point on all these butthurt.

After all, you have upgraded belt done, so some 'refund demands' are just laughable.

1 hour ago, Formus said:

honestly, ppl who can spent 500g+ as a preparation for future update are only the ones (hardcore farmers, gold buyers, NCoin buyers) who have enough gold for other upgrades anyway, so i don't see a point on all these butthurt.

After all, you have upgraded belt done, so some 'refund demands' are just laughable.

Butthurt detected because he is poor and 

A. He can't spend money in hes hobby.

B. He don't know how to spend hes in game time efficiently and is better people to suffer because he is bad.

c. Everyone whos is better gear / more skilled is either 

1. Hacker

2. Gold buyer

Correct? Those 500 gold I could spend in something else which I`ll benefit more from it.

1. Gems.

2. 1/3 of true scorpion

3. Earring,ring,bracelet or necklace because:

1. 3,5,7 yeti and rest asura mean

-  I`ll lose 282 accuracy so with the earring upgrade I could have better accuracy.

2. 5,6,7 yeti rest asura mean

- I`ll lose 102 crit and which the ring or bracelet upgrade I would have better crit.

3. In either case we lose a lot of piercing which at some bosses is really helpfull so

- I could compensate a bit of the loss with the necklace.

You get the idea? OR I have to explain you the game from A to Z with video guide?

And people like me spending ther hard earned money it mean people like you can actually play the game without spending a dime.

14 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Butthurt detected because he is poor and 

A. He can't spend money in hes hobby.

B. He don't know how to spend hes in game time efficiently and is better people to suffer because he is bad.

c. Everyone whos is better gear / more skilled is either 

1. Hacker

2. Gold buyer

Correct? Those 500 gold I could spend in something else which I`ll benefit more from it.

1. Gems.

2. 1/3 of true scorpion

3. Earring,ring,bracelet or necklace because:

1. 3,5,7 yeti and rest asura mean

-  I`ll lose 282 accuracy so with the earring upgrade I could have better accuracy.

2. 5,6,7 yeti rest asura mean

- I`ll lose 102 crit and which the ring or bracelet upgrade I would have better crit.

3. In either case we lose a lot of piercing which at some bosses is really helpfull so

- I could compensate a bit of the loss with the necklace.

You get the idea? OR I have to explain you the game from A to Z with video guide?

And people like me spending ther hard earned money it mean people like you can actually play the game without spending a dime.

You used your money on belt because you THOUGHT the belt will be needed after next patch, which was not official until last livestream.

They wont take away anything you invest in, so i still don't see the problem. Or tell me, someone forced you to upgrade belt? Someone forced you to invest your hard farmed mats to increase few crap stats?

Yes, you could spent your gold wiser. But the point is that what you did was only your decision based on guess. And that guess (aka 'true scorp belt give me huge adventage over aw oathbreaker') was proven wrong.

Do not anticipate the game progress next time. Over.

15 hours ago, Tyserius said:

How about those who have actually upgraded in preparation of the patch to Awakened Scorpio belt? We could have otherwise used the upgrade materials on other pieces given the low drop rates on most of the materials.... I kinda want some reimbursement on this as it's rather unfair for us who have done so. Although this move is very much welcome to help people but I think I still want a bit of clarification on my part.

you arent entitled to anything. the decision to upgrade was entirely yours even if they had suggested you do upgrade, they still did not hold your hand and force you to farm the mats neither did they force you to push that button. sure last minute changes can bother or put a strain on those that want to min-max gear/stats to suit whatever dungeon, but ultimately you decided you wanted to upgrade and went ahead with it. now stop being a little B!8ch and enjoy the game instead of complaining and pointing at every little thing that goes on behind the scenes, its always the same ppl complaining about the same dumb crap and crying about what they are and arent entitled to.

3 minutes ago, babeln said:

see, told you =)

I never claimed it does not exist. I claimed it isn't proper English. There are all sorts of terms in urbandictionary, which were coined by "intelligent" people on internet. That does not make them English words.

Archived