Lightning Draw - Volume 2

ZeronX

Assume I have bought that book. What do I need to do next to get the skill? I tried to google but there were only some anwers which were like 1 year old and since then many things have changed (like the achievment one for example - now I only have to hit bosses 10 times and not lasthit them with that skill) and I don't know what exactly I have to do next.

Can you tell me please which items and how much do I need to get that skill? (Beside the achievment of course)? Thanks in advance

as soon as u buy/get the book u use it and ur suppose to receive a quest line telling u to talk to the sage in mushins which then send su to Master cho telling u to run some dungeans twords then end ur suppose to buy hogmoon secret fan and tablet from a vender where the Blackram supply chain instance is at where u buy the Fan with 20 siren and the tablet for 10 ss I believe after u complete it u should have unlocked the skill

25 minutes ago, DrakoFireblaze said:

as soon as u buy/get the book u use it and ur suppose to receive a quest line telling u to talk to the sage in mushins which then send su to Master cho telling u to run some dungeans twords then end ur suppose to buy hogmoon secret fan and tablet from a vender where the Blackram supply chain instance is at where u buy the Fan with 20 siren and the tablet for 10 ss I believe after u complete it u should have unlocked the skill

Ok thanks, so I need 20 siren thingies and 10ss beside doing other quests and achievment, ok

I'm not sure that you need to hit those 3 bosses 10 times with Lightning Draw, when we had BSH as the latest dungeon, I only used the HM skillbook and did the few quests Old Man Cho gave me.

Well apparently you have to get the achievement now. I just bought the book and started the quest tonight, stuck at getting the Hastily Scribbled Secret. Can't purchase it without getting the achievement and I don't have the skills unlocked yet.

Archived