Reason to quit ? Lag and disconnect

Valiant

9 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Already left. And I don't trash talk this game. It's a masterpiece, and I waited for it to come out in NA/EU since 2009. If you've read it right, I was talking about the management of this company. The game itself is not at fault. The one running it is.

the one running the game is not at fault, they did what they could to remove the bots.

rule of thumb: if you leave a game, also remember to leave their respective forums.

1 hour ago, GlowLight said:

the one running the game is not at fault, they did what they could to remove the bots.

rule of thumb: if you leave a game, also remember to leave their respective forums.

GlowLight you dont respect him m8.The point that you are in the minority that has no lag problems dont make you capable of speaking like that to others that have problems.And we are a lot believe me.We have good pc setups good isp providers and we cant play a game we waited so long...Thats a shame for the company and believe me that if they dont fix it the game will die eventually after some months cause some rich players only cant keep it alive...So how hard is it to fix their servers?So much money on their hands...The competition in mmo market is huge they cant stay idle and dont care about a huge pool of players.Wake up and see this problem please...Game is worth it.

Just now, GlowLight said:

have you tried contacting ncsoft's customer support?

they will be able to resolve your internet lag problems.

Oh yeah...40 replies on my ticket.I did everything they said but everything even messed my pc up...messed my gpu,reinstalled game,unparked cores,changed settings,monitored my speed...Nothing but nothing changed.All started after a maintenance 13/4 and btw all started also after gameguard was enabled again i dont know if that has something to do with it...

3 hours ago, GlowLight said:

have you tried contacting ncsoft's customer support?

they will be able to resolve your internet lag problems.

Well since NCsoft your favorite company, I wonder if they think you are their favorite client .

Wait they don't have any favorite client, Cause they don't make games to make you have fun or to see people happy they make games to get money from people, 

It called business .

Btw the support is useless and we all did contact them , They have no knowledgeable about solving the problem,

For those who said is not a problem with the game, but my internet, explain me the following situation...

I have constant DC and errors poping out in my screen, and now is even worst, it crashes sometimes for now reason. But what makes this funny? It only happens on my account... I need enter game and relog relog like 10 times until I get a proper lagless and smooth situation, ones I get this the game won´t lag unless I DC... Then one day a friend came into my house (he also plays Blade and Soul) and he was like "hey, borrow me your computer, I wanna log in to do my daily dash", I told "oh okay, but have fun dealing with DC and errors every 30sec". For my surprise I find out he log into the game without any issue, he could do things I could have never do with my account for 2 months... I told him to log off and log in again, we did this 10 times in a row with his account and he was free from all lags, errors, and DCs. But then I tried using my account, and the lags, errors, and DCs started to show up...

So at the end I can say my account has an issue... is not my internet, not my antivurs, no any computer software I have installed, and not the game by itself, but something between my account and the server. 

31 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Game was working fine last few days and now back to it shitty 180ms ping lag after the new update.

Thank you Ncsoft, seem like this game never care and get worst ping every time after patches -.-

Agreed but for me never worked fine after maintenance on 13....and after todays patch problem is here and worst.I cant play game anymore cause of lags,fps drops,freezes.Btw today i spoke with my provider and they checked issue problem is with NCSoft servers or gameguard i dont know....but no with our providers....So it seems they dont care about keeping people ingame ....GG

47 minutes ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

Agreed but for me never worked fine after maintenance on 13....and after todays patch problem is here and worst.I cant play game anymore cause of lags,fps drops,freezes.Btw today i spoke with my provider and they checked issue problem is with NCSoft servers or gameguard i dont know....but no with our providers....So it seems they dont care about keeping people ingame ....GG

Yah I know, It been like a 3 hours now waiting the damn thing to get back to normal.

A *cricket*ing 180ms ping ,wtf really they are doing ? Can't they fix this problem ?Wait they can and they ignore it -,-

This game is using the cheapest servers, it's f2p after all.

I play MMORPGs since 2006, so many different ones, always on NA servers, which for me is way further than Eu, the worst ping I could get was 300 on bad days for both game servers and my ISP. Talking in 2006 the internet wasn't as fast as today, and my normal ping was 80ms to 130 which game indicate playable.

But for this game, getting +200 on EU, and +500 for NA. and don't let me start about the bad days ping -_-

Upgraded my internet to best one around, no improve at all. Just wasted more $$

First week after launch the ping was good, then it just kept falling.

The game optimization is terrible but I read somewhere on these forums today that they are working on the game optimization which they will deliver with latest patches for this game. Meaning we will probably have to put up with high ping and poor client up till somewhere end summer when our localization reaches that of Asia.

10p64hs.png
Look the *cricket*ing difference between both pings of games, Like I took that screenshoot around 5:47pm UTC on Friday night, Look at the *cricket*ing 197ms that pingplotter gave me for EU Blade and soul server while look for the other ping on the right of the screen, 89ms for APB server using inside build ping test made by game -.-

Stupid EU server and worst ever

Archived