Reason to quit ? Lag and disconnect

Valiant

34hzx2h.png

That is my trace to APB : Reloaded (EU server )
33my1yg.png

That is my trace to Blade and soul (EU Server )

I do live in Egypt, So a 80ms to 90ms is a decent ping to me.

Anyhow this not my ISP problem to be honest, It server side problem and you want to know why ?
Because this shitty ping rise up to 180ms every night for like 4 hours atleast but if I checked APB server I see it normal around 90ms like in above picture. 

And want more proof it not my ISP ?
It just happen to me now that game server ping rise to 180ms again while APB is stable at 90ms(The above picture was taken around 3:00pm UTC) then I notice that many people got disconnect and couldn't get back into server .

So it really server side and it really should get fixed or you won't find any more people to play this game -.-

Well, I can share your frustration, I have been playing this game since head start without any issues, I could log in any time of the day without any troubles, but as the game progress, and need patches started to show up, my game started to lag, and soon started to disconnect me every moment. I tried contacting support and all they do is ask questions (copy & paste), and give me no solutions. I don´t why they bother so much by saying "Please submit a ticket" if all they do is copy & paste.  

15 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

http://2p.com/42155110_1/KDB-Daewoo-Securities-Blade-amp-Soul-US-Generated-More-Than-17M-in-New-Revenue-by-emma.htm

17 Milions of Dollar made on the first quarter of 2016, yet they cannot invest some for new servers and better antihack measures. How greedy can a company be?

I see... So maybe they're too busy lying down/swimming on that $$, so all they do is bot reply on every tickets. And if they reply to your ticket about lag, they will say that the server is stable and you should check your internet connection. xD

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Anyhow this not my ISP problem to be honest, It server side problem and you want to know why ?
Because this shitty ping rise up to 180ms every night for like 4 hours atleast but if I checked APB server I see it normal around 90ms like in above picture. 

orly?

If it were a server side issue, then everybody, every single player at all times of the day regardless of region, would have the exact same problem. Same goes for the client.

I do not have these issues that you are describing. By your methodology that should be impossible.

Get a better rig, better Internet or if the latter is unavailable, move.

1 minute ago, SpyderBite said:

orly?

If it were a server side issue, then everybody, every single player at all times of the day regardless of region, would have the exact same problem. Same goes for the client.

I do not have these issues that you are describing. By your methodology that should be impossible.

Its a common routting problem that affects a good amount of players, that the most of them are forced to use Pingboosters, so you are gonna say that half of the players need to fix their net? 

Its true that is not 100% NCSoft fault, but they could change their servers to improve that routting. Since the main issue is with people that has dynamic IP. But well idk why i'm explaining you this, since looking at your answer to OP shows the kind of person you are :)

20 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Its a common routting problem that affects a good amount of players, that the most of them are forced to use Pingboosters, so you are gonna say that half of the players need to fix their net? 

Its true that is not 100% NCSoft fault, but they could change their servers to improve that routting. Since the main issue is with people that has dynamic IP. But well idk why i'm explaining you this, since looking at your answer to OP shows the kind of person you are :)

Trust me on this words, That person don't even know the difference between "Dynamic" And "Static" IP.

Anyhow if you ask me, It NCsoft fault because they should made their test on Beta and Alpha over every damn route to every country or atleast the people who did play on their Beta/Alpha (Include me playing on all the 5 betas )

So they got no reason to change their server location in the month that difference between Release and beta ending.

And for that guy who say it my ISP fault, Well he don't understand it a route problem for the people who live in the South or East of the EU Server while people who live in North or West don't have same problem.

o5dw95.png

And if you ask me, You see that port " 213.242.116.45" it's a proxy server used by ISP that they have contract with to provide them with internet.

That proxy server is causing the problem of connection to me and many other people, If you wonder what is proxy server it more like a a Big server that used as a firewall and cache server to help to manage data that send to outside and inside of any counter.

Proxy server only appear in the route of "Dynamic " IP people(Include me ), So if the damn useless game development saw that in the Beta/Alpha they could have contact their server ISP and ask them to help with this problem and fixing it within a month that was difference between release date and Beta ending.

So that why I say it their fault , Because majority  of  people are using Dynamic IP, Some of them are lucky and living in North or West of German so they are not affect that much with this problem.

Fun fact that someone on my clan, Live in German and having same problem saying he live in south of german while the distance between him and server is about 10 Kg or something like that.

30 minutes ago, SpyderBite said:

orly?

Yes Its all my fault....

I can play ANY mmo/pcgame i throw at my rig without problems, but BnS is the ONLY!!!! game that gives me stupid unnecessary lag/skilllag issues.

Yup its all on my side....

Im not even going to sent a ticket cause judging by many post all we get is pre-defined bot answers from supposedly support that prob think we are all idiots sitting behind our screens. Granted though since peeps still throw money at em for some reason. Guess it human nature to be exploited.

1 hour ago, Eleon said:

Well, I can share your frustration, I have been playing this game since head start without any issues, I could log in any time of the day without any troubles, but as the game progress, and need patches started to show up, my game started to lag, and soon started to disconnect me every moment. I tried contacting support and all they do is ask questions (copy & paste), and give me no solutions. I don´t why they bother so much by saying "Please submit a ticket" if all they do is copy & paste.  

2edzeas.png

Man, So funny that they did try every method with me include checking on my hardware,software and even contact my ISP.

But at the end they couldn't help me and asked me to check my ISP "AGAIN" 

They know very well it not my ISP or hardware or software problem after trying everything with me, Still blame me and my ISP -.-

6 minutes ago, Kazeshinime said:

Yes Its all my fault....

I can play ANY mmo/pcgame i throw at my rig without problems, but BnS is the ONLY!!!! game that gives me stupid unnecessary lag/skilllag issues.

Yup its all on my side....

Im not even going to sent a ticket cause judging by many post all we get is pre-defined bot answers from supposedly support that prob think we are all idiots sitting behind our screens. Granted though since peeps still throw money at em for some reason. Guess it human nature to be exploited.

Check what I just posted about their respond, It so funny man, I can open APB(EU), Jade Dynasty (NA), Neverwinter(NA), Archeage (NA), Forskan world (NA) without any lag/disconnect problem.

Still it my ISP problem and it include Blade and soul only -.-

Just check my last post and see how they did respond to me after trying every method they got

You still don't get it...It's always player fault. END OF STORY.

If you happen read the old replied from support staff on other thread (probably got deleted by now) about some in game issue (mobs reset) and the staff replied with 0 knowledge and still blame players for that issue. We laughed so freaking hard and few days later a replied from different staff "We deeply sorry for the confusion....etc" after major flame from players about that stupid staff response.

@Valiant

I have lags at random times too(specially in cross server) yet at other times,it works very fine and no lags at all etc..I use cmd to check my ping and try other online games which don't lag and I notice it is not my ping or network problem..Not my ISP problem because almost all other online games work well with no lags when this one does.

I had lags for around 1 week since Silverfrost patch and when I contact support,they keep telling me to do tons of stuff that all have to do with my PC or connection and ask me to send some reports..

And then guess what?They say its my ISP..

I tried repair when they told me and I tried the MSConfig thing etc and didn't work till one day,MAGIC:I get an AUTOMATIC repair and log in the next day to find the lag problem got fixed though I did not change anything..My ISP,huh?

Wanna know something else?

I got hacked in this game though I never got hacked in any other game etc..Some people claimed I didn't do some procedures to protect myself and when I told them I did all of them,they call me a liar XD...When I report it to support,they claim its more likely to be my fault etc..Not to mention that  tons of people got hacked recently that the mods cared enough to make a post about it later on..

All those failed to follow proper protection procedures?O_o

Some of those who didn't face these problems,think its our faults only and insist to blame it on us..

I don't care.I just know that if one day,they faced same problems,they might start to believe.

It took them like 3-5 days to recover my account later and then around a week more to recover my forum account..Where in the first 5-6 days,I won't get back reply from Bns community support to my ticket and the technical support tells me its because,there is much pressure on them..What?5-6 days pressure?

*I was so tempted to do a bad sound from my nose*

What else?Bot problems...I know many other games suffer from bots but the bot problem here is far more serious than other games I played..They are far more and more farmful (lol see the pun?Harmful haha) than bots in other games.

They spoil arena,cross server dungeons,leveling areas and many more aspects of the game..They also affect game economy and prices.

Not to mention arena hackers and speed hackers who got reported ages ago by tons of players and got a video about them on forums and then NCSoft remove the forum posts about them for "shaming and naming" and yet not ban the reported hackers and bots. *tempted to do same sound again*

What do I think we need to do?

I think posts like yours are a waste of time and effort..There is no point in raging and mentioning what NCSoft already knows of but insists to ignore because,they are lazy to work on.

There is no point in replying to those who defend NCSoft's misconducts without really knowing what's going on because,they were not affected by the consequences as much as others were.

There is no point of creating any drama or rage..It won't help..I am just sharing my own experience up there to tell you that you are not the only one suffering from these problems and that they know of them surely but they are acting like they don't.

So I personally found a more practical solution that I personally applied since I got hacked..I don't play the game alot now..Like 2-3 hours a day max if I even play it (and not just get daily reward and then log out)...

I kinda lost interest in game and I am actually waiting soul fighter as well though I don't know if it would get me to love this game again as I used to do..The game is awesome in terms of game play etc but no offense,the company is spoiling our experience in it because,there are many technical issues that they seem not to even try to solve and if some people consider lags subjective then bots,speed and arena hackers are not.

I enjoy Skyrim 5 and LOL more now not because,blade and soul is bad but because,the many technical issues make it almost unplayable at some point and very bad..I play to relax and not to keep getting frustrated and try to fix/cope with their problems all the day..If I have to try to cope with these problem then I prefer to move a game where the company cares to solve these problems so I can actually "have fun".

I even told NCSoft support that them always blaming the players for all these issues and not confessing that they are even partially involved in them all the time won't get them anywhere and they tell me that they would pass my feedback to the devs but no improvements..

Sooo I don't play the game as much and advised my friends who played it not to pay for this game because,people get hacked and there are tons of bots,hackers,lags and technical issues that don't get fixed..I prefer to take actions rather than talk..I won't be interested to play it as much till they wake up and fix their game..Otherwise,I have tons of other stuff to play..Sorry,I wanna have fun.

NOTE:I don't want someone else replying to nor quoting this post except Valiant as it is only directed to the OP so he won't waste his time complaining of those problems on the forums and should just go play something more fun,imo..Some game where the company actually cares to improve...That is just advice.

They already know of these issues and of its cause,Valiant.

22 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

@Valiant

I have lags at random times too(specially in cross server) yet at other times,it works very fine and no lags at all etc..I use cmd to check my ping and try other online games which don't lag and I notice it is not my ping or network problem..Not my ISP problem because almost all other online games work well with no lags when this one does.

I had lags for around 1 week since Silverfrost patch and when I contact support,they keep telling me to do tons of stuff that all have to do with my PC or connection and ask me to send some reports..

And then guess what?They say its my ISP..

I tried repair when they told me and I tried the MSConfig thing etc and didn't work till one day,MAGIC:I get an AUTOMATIC repair and log in the next day to find the lag problem got fixed though I did not change anything..My ISP,huh?

Wanna know something else?

I got hacked in this game though I never got hacked in any other game etc..Some people claimed I didn't do some procedures to protect myself and when I told them I did all of them,they call me a liar XD...When I report it to support,they claim its more likely to be my fault etc..Not to mention that  tons of people got hacked recently that the mods cared enough to make a post about it later on..

All those failed to follow proper protection procedures?O_o

Some of those who didn't face these problems,think its our faults only and insist to blame it on us..

I don't care.I just know that if one day,they faced same problems,they might start to believe.

It took them like 3-5 days to recover my account later and then around a week more to recover my forum account..Where in the first 5-6 days,I won't get back reply from Bns community support to my ticket and the technical support tells me its because,there is much pressure on them..What?5-6 days pressure?

*I was so tempted to do a bad sound from my nose*

What else?Bot problems...I know many other games suffer from bots but the bot problem here is far more serious than other games I played..They are far more and more farmful (lol see the pun?Harmful haha) than bots in other games.

They spoil arena,cross server dungeons,leveling areas and many more aspects of the game..They also affect game economy and prices.

Not to mention arena hackers and speed hackers who got reported ages ago by tons of players and got a video about them on forums and then NCSoft remove the forum posts about them for "shaming and naming" and yet not ban the reported hackers and bots. *tempted to do same sound again*

What do I think we need to do?

I think posts like yours are a waste of time and effort..There is no point in raging and mentioning what NCSoft already knows of but insists to ignore because,they are lazy to work on.

There is no point in replying to those who defend NCSoft's misconducts without really knowing what's going on because,they were not affected by the consequences as much as others were.

There is no point of creating any drama or rage..It won't help..I am just sharing my own experience up there to tell you that you are not the only one suffering from these problems and that they know of them surely but they are acting like they don't.

So I personally found a more practical solution that I personally applied since I got hacked..I don't play the game alot now..Like 2-3 hours a day max if I even play it (and not just get daily reward and then log out)...

I kinda lost interest in game and I am actually waiting soul fighter as well though I don't know if it would get me to love this game again as I used to do..The game is awesome in terms of game play etc but no offense,the company is spoiling our experience in it because,there are many technical issues that they seem not to even try to solve and if some people consider lags subjective then bots,speed and arena hackers are not.

I enjoy Skyrim 5 and LOL more now not because,blade and soul is bad but because,the many technical issues make it almost unplayable at some point and very bad..I play to relax and not to keep getting frustrated and try to fix/cope with their problems all the day..If I have to try to cope with these problem then I prefer to move a game where the company cares to solve these problems so I can actually "have fun".

I even told NCSoft support that them always blaming the players for all these issues and not confessing that they are even partially involved in them all the time won't get them anywhere and they tell me that they would pass my feedback to the devs but no improvements..

Sooo I don't play the game as much and advised my friends who played it not to pay for this game because,people get hacked and there are tons of bots,hackers,lags and technical issues that don't get fixed..I prefer to take actions rather than talk..I won't be interested to play it as much till they wake up and fix their game..Otherwise,I have tons of other stuff to play..Sorry,I wanna have fun.

NOTE:I don't want someone else replying to nor quoting this post except Valiant as it is only directed to the OP so he won't waste his time complaining of those problems on the forums and should just go play something more fun,imo..Some game where the company actually cares to improve...That is just advice.

They already know of these issues and of its cause,Valiant.

Man, I feel you cause I have same weird problem with my ISP -Laugh-
The game work fine for some time then it start to lag on me special in Cross server and Arena lobby , I wonder how my ISP always catch me during Cross server and Arena lobby to lag me, They are so smart.

And please you don't tell me about their support, I know it very well and maybe you did saw what they send me early in this topic.

They did try ever method with me and still blame my ISP just like you , But may I ask where do you live ?

And I already playing something fun called APB which have a stable FPS, Stable not lagging server and I did once had problem with them but they never  blamed my ISP and infact they did fix it within a week...

I even last days didn't play game that much just spend more time over Farcry4.,

What make me sad that I was really hyper for this game for 3 damn years, But now that lag, Gameguard, FPS drops, Unbalanced game, P2w method they are using now just make me sick really

I post cause i need to share this also.Since vanilla launch game was running ok.60 fps most time no lag no freeze no drops.Since maintenance on 13/4 everything was ruined.Lags,fps drops,freezing especially in cross dungeons and arena pvp game is unplayable....I submitted tickets and after 39 replies and after trying everything they told me nothing fixed.At the end they told me it is my ISP providers problem.LOL.But im sure its not.I dont lag in any other game atm.I believe its something to do with gameguard or their servers.I hope they will fix it cause a lot of people has same problems.Come on NCSoft a little respect on this game ffs,its a pity that we like this game and we cant play it.Btw im from Greece and my cpu is AMD and gpu R7 Saphire Radeon.

4 minutes ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

I post cause i need to share this also.Since vanilla launch game was running ok.60 fps most time no lag no freeze no drops.Since maintenance on 13/4 everything was ruined.Lags,fps drops,freezing especially in cross dungeons and arena pvp game is unplayable....I submitted tickets and after 39 replies and after trying everything they told me nothing fixed.At the end they told me it is my ISP providers problem.LOL.But im sure its not.I dont lag in any other game atm.I believe its something to do with gameguard or their servers.I hope they will fix it cause a lot of people has same problems.Come on NCSoft a little respect on this game ffs,its a pity that we like this game and we cant play it.Btw im from Greece and my cpu is AMD and gpu R7 Saphire Radeon.

If you checked early my post, You will find their respond to me and I did explain early in this post why we lag, Let me report it here for you.

o5dw95.png

And if you ask me, You see that port " 213.242.116.45" it's a proxy server used by ISP that they have contract with to provide them with internet.

That proxy server is causing the problem of connection to me and many other people, If you wonder what is proxy server it more like a a Big server that used as a firewall and cache server to help to manage data that send to outside and inside of any counter.

Proxy server only appear in the route of "Dynamic " IP people(Include me ), So if the damn useless game development saw that in the Beta/Alpha they could have contact their server ISP and ask them to help with this problem and fixing it within a month that was difference between release date and Beta ending.

So that why I say it their fault , Because majority  of  people are using Dynamic IP, Some of them are lucky and living in North or West of German so they are not affect that much with this problem.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

But may I ask where do you live ?

I even last days didn't play game that much just spend more time over Farcry4.,

What make me sad that I was really hyper for this game for 3 damn years, But now that lag, Gameguard, FPS drops, Unbalanced game, P2w method they are using now just make me sick really

I live in the same country you live in. XD

And yea I feel pretty much the same about the game..Much hype and waiting to play the game and now,shame,I can't play it properly because,many technical issues..

I am not even complaining of any class being OP or calling game P2W and complaining about game play issues like many others do because,I have seen worse and played games that used skinner tactic far more than this one so I know how to farm etc..

I always just complained of technical issues in this game:the lags,the bots,the hackers..Such disappointment.

32 minutes ago, Valiant said:

If you checked early my post, You will find their respond to me and I did explain early in this post why we lag, Let me report it here for you.

o5dw95.png

I see...That explains a lot then.So its not a problem from my end or other people's.I'm so dissapointed  that i can't enoy the game and also dissapointed that they don't care to fix a problem that is from thier side.So many people are leaving game for that reason and i will leave too if they dont do something.I cant farm i cant pvp i cant do anything....Come on NCSoft is it so hard to care about this mayor issue?

1 hour ago, GiannisTheGreek said:

I see...That explains a lot then.So its not a problem from my end or other people's.I'm so dissapointed  that i can't enoy the game and also dissapointed that they don't care to fix a problem that is from thier side.So many people are leaving game for that reason and i will leave too if they dont do something.I cant farm i cant pvp i cant do anything....Come on NCSoft is it so hard to care about this mayor issue?

Yes it hard for them to care about something like that, They want money now -.-

Btw may I ask where do you live ?

4 hours ago, Kromede said:

You still don't get it...It's always player fault. END OF STORY.

If you happen read the old replied from support staff on other thread (probably got deleted by now) about some in game issue (mobs reset) and the staff replied with 0 knowledge and still blame players for that issue. We laughed so freaking hard and few days later a replied from different staff "We deeply sorry for the confusion....etc" after major flame from players about that stupid staff response.

o5dw95.png

Sure it my side lmao

Welcome to Doom and Soul, lady and gentleman!

NCsoft way to run the game : Ignore->More content->Ignore->Reply: Player's fault->Ignore->Event->Cash$$$$$->Ignore->More Concent->Ignore->Rinse & Repeat

You guys still don't get it, do you? I am not here to tell you to "Oh quit, let the door hit you on the way out". No. Those are just typical BnS players. What you don't get is NCsoft doesn't care about all this. They are probably out there in a bar drinking getting drunk and laughing at this post/ you guys. And why you ask they are drinking? Company bonuses for that $17 Million dollars duhhh! Imagine that $17 millions can already invest in a damn decent server rather than these potatoes that run for 4 months. But nothing has been done, you know the answer.

As long as there are that 1% rich players continue to contribute to this game with thousands and thousands of dollars each person. You guys don't matter, all of the remaining 99% players, us don't matter. We are a ding and penny or fly in their eyes. 

1 hour ago, Farrangis said:

Welcome to Doom and Soul, lady and gentleman!

NCsoft way to run the game : Ignore->More content->Ignore->Reply: Player's fault->Ignore->Event->Cash$$$$$->Ignore->More Concent->Ignore->Rinse & Repeat

You guys still don't get it, do you? I am not here to tell you to "Oh quit, let the door hit you on the way out". No. Those are just typical BnS players. What you don't get is NCsoft doesn't care about all this. They are probably out there in a bar drinking getting drunk and laughing at this post/ you guys. And why you ask they are drinking? Company bonuses for that $17 Million dollars duhhh! Imagine that $17 millions can already invest in a damn decent server rather than these potatoes that run for 4 months. But nothing has been done, you know the answer.

As long as there are that 1% rich players continue to contribute to this game with thousands and thousands of dollars each person. You guys don't matter, all of the remaining 99% players, us don't matter. We are a ding and penny or fly in their eyes. 

if you don't enjoy a game, feel free to leave. but do not trashtalk a game, very disrespectful and rude.

1 hour ago, GlowLight said:

if you don't enjoy a game, feel free to leave. but do not trashtalk a game, very disrespectful and rude.

Already left. And I don't trash talk this game. It's a masterpiece, and I waited for it to come out in NA/EU since 2009. If you've read it right, I was talking about the management of this company. The game itself is not at fault. The one running it is.

Archived