Forums

Looking for 2 or so active, determined players!

I'm looking for 1-2 active level 50s on Jiwan (Crimson and clanless or looking for a clan is preferred but you can be Cerulean ._. ) that are willing to learn and do each of the 3 4-Man dungeons. We don't mind if you're learning. I think 480 or higher AP would be reasonable (well if you're at like 479 or something don't panic lol) but I would prefer it if you didn't mind using discord as it'd make things easier (and more fun) for my clan mate to explain things. A positive attitude really helps as well. I can understand frustration but blaming and and raging and the sort...nty. And lastly, be determined to improve your gear and stick out the grind. The goal here will be for each member to grind to their goal when possible and help each other out as well. I don't mean, for example, if you get to Scorpio or something, you then are "required" to pass on all darts or whatever. That would be unfair. But I would like someone who wouldn't mind running even after s/he completes his/her's goal.

Outfits can be determined prior (especially if we consistently run stuff) and other drops will most likely be sold and split or let the buyer pay a discounted price.

If you'd like more information, please contact me in-game (Enamour more than likely but you can see my other chars in my signature) or message me here on the forums (I will reply as soon as possible) or in this thread. Also, if anyone is interested, we'll most likely be running stuff tonight as well.

Oooh, I am so tempted! If I had the AP you were looking for I would so be down for this. As it is, I can only wish you good luck in your search because I like your attitude and I think it's a great idea for players to start reaching out to each other on the forums like this (making this game more fun to play). Props to you!

1 minute ago, KantiHaruhara said:

Oooh, I am so tempted! If I had the AP you were looking for I would so be down for this. As it is, I can only wish you good luck in your search because I like your attitude and I think it's a great idea for players to start reaching out to each other on the forums like this (making this game more fun to play). Props to you!

Are you on Jiwan by chance?