BNS Gaming Specs

Weeebeeee fellow Lyn lovers among many others, this post is probably in the wrong place(100% sure it is) but i dont know where else to write this.

So... I want to buy a new computer, one that will hopefully not need to be upgraded for the next 3-5 years and right now i am stuck in-between 3 different builds and i would like gamers like me to give some expert feedback and opinions.

Spec number 1:

Case CORSAIR GRAPHITE SERIES™ 780T FULL TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700k (4.0GHz) 8MB Cache
Motherboard ASUS® Z170 PRO GAMING: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs
Memory (RAM) 32GB HyperX PREDATOR QUAD-DDR4 3000MHz X.M.P (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card 6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!
1st Hard Disk 500GB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 16MB CACHE
1st PCI-E SSD Drive 400GB INTEL® 750 SERIES PCIe SSD (up to 2200MB/sR | 900MB/sW)
Power Supply CORSAIR 750W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor Cooling Corsair H100i GTX Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Liquid Series Ultra Quiet Fans
Thermal Paste ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND

Monitor BENQ XL2720Z 27" W, 3D LED GAMING MONITOR

Al-right so this is the first build i have come up with, the monitor is a nice 144hz with V-SYNC 1ms and IT ADDS UP TO £2490

Spec number 2:

Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700k (4.0GHz) 8MB Cache
Motherboard ASUS® Z170 PRO GAMING: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs
Memory (RAM) 32GB HyperX PREDATOR QUAD-DDR4 3000MHz X.M.P (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card

6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!

1st Hard Disk 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 540MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
Power Supply CORSAIR 750W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor Cooling Corsair H100i GTX Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Liquid Series Ultra Quiet Fans
Monitor ASUS PG279Q 27" IPS G-Sync ROG Swift

So this spec is mainly just a redo of the one above, i have removed the AMAZING PCI-E ssd for a normal samsung 850 evo ssd and changed the monitor to the best there is out there with 166hz 4ms IPS and V-SYNC     ADDING UP TO £2680

Spec number 3: (Gorgeous :3)

Custom Liquid Cooling Kit Liquid Series Mid Kit
Graphics Card Cooling EK FC Nickel & Backplate - For One Graphics Card!
Coolant Colour Mayhems X1 UV Blue
LED Lighting 2x 60cm Blue LED Strip - To Compliment The Colours of Your Case
Overclocked CPU Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-6700k Quad Core (4.00GHz @ upto MAX 4.60GHz)
Motherboard ASUS® Z170-E: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs
Memory (RAM) 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card 6GB EVGA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti SC GAMING - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GTX VR Ready!
1st Hard Disk 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 540MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
Power Supply CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Braided Power Supply Cables Coloured Braided PSU Cable Kit - Black/Blue
Monitor ASUS MX279H 27" Full HD AH-IPS LED DISPLAY

Now this is the final baby and honestly the best looking, now some ppl arent much into look but i am so i have it as an expencive glamour build i suppose, the monitor is kind of average since it simply looks good and has IPS and 5ms    ADDS UP TO £2593

So my soon to be life saviours, if u gonna hate on me for posting it in on the wrong place plz do leave a link of where i should post it XD and to the nice ppl who wanna help plz give me all the feedback you can.

Many thanks

I don't know, the 3 configs looks very similar, same CPU, same GPU, I don't know if there's much different between the 2 RAM memories. I'm not sure why you would drop the HDD, only 500 gb will fill up quite fast if you keep some games. Never owned an IPS monitor, so I cannot help you with that.

1 hour ago, QueenOfBlades said:

So... I want to buy a new computer, one that will hopefully not need to be upgraded for the next 3-5 years and right now i am stuck in-between 3 different builds and i would like gamers like me to give some expert feedback and opinions.

Not saying there's nothing wrong with it because you save yourself the expenses in the future, but IF you don't want to upgrade it the more expensive one is the way to go. The only thing you may have to change is the SSD because of short life spans that they tend to have, and either way the price range on the specs you linked are really within the range of each other. At that point, a couple extra 100-200$ isn't really much since you decided to dump 2.4k. i don't think you need overclocking as well, with specs like that you should be able to run anything without the need to overclock. 

Funy how i got more coments here than on reddit XD

Thank you for the replies, i do get alot of ppl teling me to wait for Pascal but those will probs be sure expencive, aparently they are 3 times as powerfull as the Nvidia Titan which costs 700-800£ so i expect these new GPU's to be a bit over 1k, if i want i can get it cuz i will have more money if i want till its out 2-3months, meanwhile i will suffer not doing ssp and harvest and wyrm and BDO for a long while >_<. 

On 4/22/2016 at 2:57 PM, Els said:

I don't know, the 3 configs looks very similar, same CPU, same GPU, I don't know if there's much different between the 2 RAM memories. I'm not sure why you would drop the HDD, only 500 gb will fill up quite fast if you keep some games. Never owned an IPS monitor, so I cannot help you with that.

Also the point on those 2 first builds is the monitor, one monitor is 333£ the other is 705£ and well i give up on the pci-e ssf for the expencive monitor.

Archived