What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

And to add, Only the spark opening gives good stuff, which in my case is around 1 Spark opening everyone 10 keys. So ACTUALLY the extra slot DOES NOT increase your chances of getting the real good stuff. Just same chances but when spark opening happens, you have more variant options. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 9 (7 toons no extra slots or extra key)

I think I'm already got used with these trash stuff coming out from the chest with default free roll LOL

Anyway, same usual stuff like potions, SSP prestige charms, naryu coin and 1 frozen stinger for 50 silvers...I saw ppls getting stack of 10+ of those stinger but when its does show up in my chest, It's only 1. 

23 hours ago, SixGod said:

I lost count how many keys I have spend, but I brought 20x 2000NCard, so thats 40k Ncoin and I have only around 1700 left. So thats about 800-900 keys I spend give or take. What I got from trove:

3 Ruby

6 Sapphire 

3 HM Skill Book (I only brought 1)

55 Naryu Tablet

more than 10 costume each color ( I brought to salvage for 1 HQF and 1F)

lots of other stuff.

I am really surprised that I have never seen any gem other than Ruby and Sapphire, given how many Ruby and Sapphire I have brought. Unfortunately all of the gem are Hongmoon so I can only transfer those to my Alts. Cost 5g to transfer each tho

I have never seen 100 Gold thing from my 800-900 keys, max I get was 10 Gold. Same as soulstone & Frozen dart, max I got was 30 SS/FD.

So overall, this Trove thing IS BAD in my experience and I have stopped doing it. When I was doing it, my char name was appearing on the trove for 4 days straight non-stop, and I have seen what other people got during those 4 days and mostly crap. Only saw one people got 100 gold. If I didnt spend that 40k NCoin, I could have got 1000 Gold from Ex, instead, now I have tons of useless stuff in my inventory that if I sale, probably only be worth less than 500 gold. But then this is my experience, someone might just have the lucky goddess stand right beside him. 

Overall though you should have made a ton of gold from the random mats you were offered even at the current crappy prices they are going for. Making gold through the treasure trove is easier than buying it on the currency exchange.

52 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Overall though you should have made a ton of gold from the random mats you were offered even at the current crappy prices they are going for. Making gold through the treasure trove is easier than buying it on the currency exchange.

You are right, I forgot to count some stuff that I got. If I include every thing I got from Trove plus the price of Naryu table which I can't sell, and the price of gems it probably return me much more than 1000 gold for the 40K NCoin. 

I received the Super Duper rare chest.  To put this into perspective, I have opened ALOT of chests, roughly 1200~1400 (somewhat lost count).  I have only seen the Red, Blue and Green Flawless Hex gems.  I went from hongmoon lvl 3 to hongmoon lvl 6 off buying the 100k charms for 1.5 gold.  i have 2000 soul stones in my inventory.  100 soul stones for 3 silver is a possible reward. 100 gold bars is a possible reward for less than 1 gold.  

Anyways, I was able to purchase Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones x 10 for 150 gold.  These sell for around 260-295 gold on the market it looks like.  The box that exploded was above and beyond a normal "Good" box reward, it had fireworks and sparklers and stuff coming out of it.

Anyways, I don't care for your opinion on how I spend my money.  I hope my experience on the rewards seen can help people who are curious about doing the event.

If you have any questions, please ask away :)

Oh yea, the pic:

http://imgur.com/VWWDjrJ

7 hours ago, Hyperlite said:

I received the Super Duper rare chest.  To put this into perspective, I have opened ALOT of chests, roughly 1200~1400 (somewhat lost count).  I have only seen the Red, Blue and Green Flawless Hex gems.  I went from hongmoon lvl 3 to hongmoon lvl 6 off buying the 100k charms for 1.5 gold.  i have 2000 soul stones in my inventory.  100 soul stones for 3 silver is a possible reward. 100 gold bars is a possible reward for less than 1 gold.  

Anyways, I was able to purchase Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones x 10 for 150 gold.  These sell for around 260-295 gold on the market it looks like.  The box that exploded was above and beyond a normal "Good" box reward, it had fireworks and sparklers and stuff coming out of it.

Anyways, I don't care for your opinion on how I spend my money.  I hope my experience on the rewards seen can help people who are curious about doing the event.

Oh yea, the pic:

Got mine in my first and only 50 keys, ive sold some gold to purchase 10 keys daily since, think i am good on gold for a while.

Oh if anyone didn't know about the terror knockdown. You can spam it as long as you keep it using it's chain pull attack, cat taunt + return is OP for it.

It does make melee happy <3

On 4/23/2016 at 3:32 AM, Kichi said:

so... how many dollar have u spend to get that shit? Wasn't it easier just to sell ncoins?

On 4/23/2016 at 3:33 AM, Nattia said:

I'm not sure this is something to brag about.

On 4/23/2016 at 3:39 AM, Proxima said:

But you used real money to get it so in the end you fell for their gamble game and didnt make as much money XD

Unless he runs a bot farm and got all those keys by selling gold. I find it hard to believe someone would be dumb enough to spend real money on that many keys to get something he could have bought for cheaper with gold lol.

12 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Unless he runs a bot farm and got all those keys by selling gold. I find it hard to believe someone would be dumb enough to spend real money on that many keys to get something he could have bought for cheaper with gold lol.

Some people just have that much extra money to spend. 

The way me and my wife do it this. We both work full time. Have no kids and live in a place with very nice rent. 

We add up how much we make each year. We take a % out of what we make and decide that is what we spend on the games we play. We then put the initial pay on our Credit Card. And each month we pay off 30% of what we spent. Builds up our credit pretty nicely and is assisting in our goal of getting a home loan. Me and her met on a MMO that had the most disgusting pay to win we had ever seen but we were both very cash shop heavy players xD. Once we moved in together we felt that game was just to much. We had a friend literally take out a mortgage on his home to do cash shop upgrades. It was depressing. We keep it to where we spent alot yes but we still have a good savings put away and our bills are all paid. 

Thinking 3 more years of savings and building credit before we start looking at homes =) 

But as I mentioned with one of our friends. People get really careless with what they spend. It gets scary seeing some friends fall into major debt and actually lose their place. Had 2 friends on a game who had to move back in with their parents while they got their addiction in check. Personally these events are very dangerous for people and should never be done.  Not everyone has restraint. 

To OP

On 4/22/2016 at 11:33 PM, Hyperlite said:

Oh yea, the pic:

You got lucky man. Me and my wife have opened up 3500 keys now and neither has seen that stack of stones appear yet =( 

10 hours ago, ThreeFeetOfMagic9690 said:

The way me and my wife do it this. We both work full time. Have no kids and live in a place with very nice rent. 

We add up how much we make each year. We take a % out of what we make and decide that is what we spend on the games we play. We then put the initial pay on our Credit Card. And each month we pay off 30% of what we spent. Builds up our credit pretty nicely and is assisting in our goal of getting a home loan. Me and her met on a MMO that had the most disgusting pay to win we had ever seen but we were both very cash shop heavy players xD. Once we moved in together we felt that game was just to much. We had a friend literally take out a mortgage on his home to do cash shop upgrades. It was depressing. We keep it to where we spent alot yes but we still have a good savings put away and our bills are all paid. 

Thinking 3 more years of savings and building credit before we start looking at homes =) 

But as I mentioned with one of our friends. People get really careless with what they spend. It gets scary seeing some friends fall into major debt and actually lose their place. Had 2 friends on a game who had to move back in with their parents while they got their addiction in check. Personally these events are very dangerous for people and should never be done.  Not everyone has restraint. 

To OP

You got lucky man. Me and my wife have opened up 3500 keys now and neither has seen that stack of stones appear yet =( 

Oh my God :O I feel really bad for that friend of yours. It's just terrible how some people/companies manipulate masses and make them spend so much money on a bunch of pixels.

12 hours ago, ThreeFeetOfMagic9690 said:

To OP

3500 key  / 100 = 35 set of 100 keys

each 100key  worth 4410 ncoin  x 35 = 154350 Ncoin / 8000 Ncoin package = 19.29 packs x 80 euro = 1543.5 euro

you spent 1500 euro for keys...!!! how do you find the time to play that much if you work full time jobs , with half time job and a university  i barely get any time to rest i can play 1 hour a day maybe 2 on weekends IF im lucky xD

and how is it that you spend this much on this game when you called it a "milking cow for Ncsoft rather than something valuable" on that other topic xD

2 hours ago, Nylisa said:

3500 key  / 100 = 35 set of 100 keys

each 100key  worth 4410 ncoin  x 35 = 154350 Ncoin / 8000 Ncoin package = 19.29 packs x 80 euro = 1543.5 euro

you spent 1500 euro for keys...!!! how do you find the time to play that much if you work full time jobs , with half time job and a university  i barely get any time to rest i can play 1 hour a day maybe 2 on weekends IF im lucky xD

and how is it that you spend this much on this game when you called it a "milking cow for Ncsoft rather than something valuable" on that other topic xD

I spent 1k on keys which is not even a weeks worth of work for me...

Everyone is on different pay grades. Can't judge someone's spending based on your pay scale

this thread is kind of something like a junkie describing how he got his crack with 1% discount after spending a fortune on it xD I spent some cash on the event as well but I feel bad about it because I know it was not worth this much money.

5 hours ago, Pew Pew said:

I spent 1k on keys which is not even a weeks worth of work for me...

Everyone is on different pay grades. Can't judge someone's spending based on your pay scale

erm i cant see the part where i "judged" someone based on "my pay scale" didnt even say anything about my pay scale just a calculation of how much they spent and how they find the time to play with a full time job and how someone justifies (to themselves) paying 1500 euro on random chances for a game they call a  milking cow and see it as a disappointment !

not to mention what this person is explaining is a bit ... strange,someone willing to pay that much on MMO games while looking at a 3 years wait to be able to buy a house (with loan)? if they make THAT much money they waiting to buy a castle since they need to wait for 3 years? i mean how much one person can make that 1500 euro is like 30%  of their monthly income (or 1000 euro less than a week payment as you state yourself)? why would anyone with that much payment need a loan for buying a home?  i just cant figure out the numbers and facts of this ! and they call it a Dangerous event! but im getting off topic .

these RNG boxes are ridiculous tbh only things i got so far is naryu COINS (not even silver), foods some healing tonics , keys , yeti soulshields and some other useless junk that i can get with few silvers!

Archived