What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

18 hours ago, MiraHiraishi said:

For those of you qq-ing (edited) about pay 2 win, there is nothing to win.

You are a bit delusional, of course you are paying to win that top gem or end game materials to upgrade gear. I gave in and bought keys but I'm not kidding myself this is not p2w.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive opened about 200 boxes,havent recorded what Ive gotten. But,I did get a citrine and a sapphire in the same box,both the tradable versions.I took the citrine and sold it for 525g. Also got two ruby's,both untradable. Hongmoon skill book,several costumes,lots of soul stones,stingers,moonstones,all the usual stuff.

With 20 keys and all the slots unlocked I've received pretty much every item most people want with the exception of a skill book and Premium transformation stones. I got my gem on the 5th key and outfit on 12th lol. I might buy a stack of 100 for fun this weekend (not expecting much).

A few questions:

-Has anyone gotten a "good" item like the outfit/gems with only the two free chest slots unlocked?

-Has anyone gotten a round of "good" items like the gems/outfits from their singular free daily spin (i.e. not buying extra keys with HMCoin or NCoin).

Not baiting, am legit curious. I unlocked 6 extra slots on my FM and that's the only character that's gotten anything "decent" so far (mostly emblems and upgrade mats, but eh, it's something). My "free" characters have only gotten junk.

Coincidence? Or CONSPIRACY? Your personal experiences with this would be most welcome.

Burned 108 keys, got a bunch of Frozen Stingers , Light and Dark Specter , Naryu Tablets and one Hongmoon Gem , at least is the Crit Ruby one. No Hongmoon Secret Technique book, lots of page rolls are just trash (Blackram SS seriously?) , NCSoft being greedy as usual

3 hours ago, Lorelei said:

I gA few questions:

-Has anyone gotten a "good" item like the outfit/gems with only the two free chest slots unlocked?

-Has anyone gotten a round of "good" items like the gems/outfits from their singular free daily spin (i.e. not buying extra keys with HMCoin or NCoin).

Not baiting, am legit curious. I unlocked 6 extra slots on my FM and that's the only character that's gotten anything "decent" so far (mostly emblems and upgrade mats, but eh, it's something). My "free" characters have only gotten junk.

Coincidence? Or CONSPIRACY? Your personal experiences with this would be most welcome.

I actually got one of the outfits on an alt with only the 2 free slots.

300 keys so far and here are the highlight items I've received

Gems (red & blue)

100 X Honorary Ornaments 

100 X Gold Ingot

Outfits (dark & light)

Over 150 Frozen Stingers

Over 50 Moonstones

And multiple Field Repair tools, Misty Woods keys, Soulstone Keys, friendship charms etc

Day 4, 5, 6: (7 toons no extra slot or keys)

After 6 days without buying any extra slot or keys...I still haven't see anything useful yet LOL. I'm NOT whining about free daily roll and I expected I will get nothing from these roll with default free slots. :P

So far I saw shit load of unsealing/friendship charms, lucky potions, siren/pirate emblem, faction/skyhaven/ceru/blackram insignas, evil spirit root, ocean focus, repair tools.

8 minutes ago, XDonflamingoX said:

I got the blues 2 times. I pick it the first one but i pass it when on 2nd time thinking i already have one and then realize that its tradable!! WTf :(( Lost gold!

It may or may not have been. There are two blues that can drop, one has "Hongmoon" in the name and cannot be traded, one does not and can be.

500 keys

-crapload of light/dark outfits

-1 ruby, 2 sapphires - both hongmoon

-3 honorary ornaments

-~150g in gold bars

-about 100 frozen stingers

-about 1000 soulstones

-30 naryu tablets

-13 silverfrost transformation stones

-most of a yeti shield (it took 6-7 tries to get a crit piece for every single piece dropped from keys, as opposed to the dungeon where it normally takes 1-2. can't prove it, but I suspect the chances of a crit piece are much lower for the event)

Day 7 (7 toons no extra keys or extra slots)

Same thing like usual useless potion and 1x Yeti soul shield and 1x frozen stinger. I laughed so hard @ 1 stupid frozen stinger....I need couple hundred of those to make a different :P

Heroic Friendship Charms, Siren and Pirate Emblems, some Soulstones, Lucky Jewels, one Element of Luck and one Breeze Necklace (1g for that one). Ah, and some sort of untradeable crystal that's used for clan outfit or something... not really remembering its details now.

Also skipped purple Supply Chain Soul Shields. 50 silver for each isn't worth the price, not for a set that obsolete. I also skipped anything that's said to be rewarded by Skypetal Field Bosses: they're basically glorified, overpriced healing items.

At least I can't complain about any of the stuff I got so far being common or easy drops, so there's that, at least.

350 keys I got:

10x Naryu Tablets

All food for HM Achievement (except pellet)

Flawless Ruby Gem

335 SS

110g from ingots

120 Venom Darts(frozen dart)

100 Master Field Repair tool

Dark Outfit

100+ Moonstones

2x 100k EXP Charms

32 EXP charm fragments

10 Honorary Ornaments

10 Silvefrost Quartz

3 Silverfrost Transformation Stones

10 Moonwater transformation stones

1 Purification Jar

102 Keys so far, I have all the slots unlocked.

Best things I have seen so far:

White Outfit (only once) for 20 Silver

10 Ingots for 1 silver

100 Soulstones for 3 silver

10 Naryu Tablets for 50 Silver?

All the food stuffs for the Achievement minus the Pellet for 1 Gold each

Yeti Soul Shield Pieces for 50 Silver each

30 Moonstones for I forgot how much

1 Purification Jar for 1 Gold

Things I have not seen, that everyone else seems to get:

Black Outfit

Honorary Ornaments (Any amount)

Any of the gems (trade-able or not)

100 Ingots

100k EXP Charms (Any amount)

A Decent Crit Roll

Mostly I just get RNGesus shoving his middle finger on the bridge of my nose and keeping it there.

~150 keys.

Ruby (x2)

Sapphire (x2)

Dark Specter 

Skill Book Volume 2

As far as like the really good things that's it. I've gotten some other modest rolls like a few tablets, and some stingers, but nothing outrageous. Most of my crit rolls have been awful and now I'm at a point where it's not worth it to get more keys because I already have ~half of the things I need from the event so diminishing returns are kicking in.  All of my gems have been hongmoon. I did not pick the gems the second time around since the alternative was likely decent enough and I'll never have time to level another character. 

I lost count how many keys I have spend, but I brought 20x 2000NCard, so thats 40k Ncoin and I have only around 1700 left. So thats about 800-900 keys I spend give or take. What I got from trove:

3 Ruby

6 Sapphire 

3 HM Skill Book (I only brought 1)

55 Naryu Tablet

more than 10 costume each color ( I brought to salvage for 1 HQF and 1F)

lots of other stuff.

I am really surprised that I have never seen any gem other than Ruby and Sapphire, given how many Ruby and Sapphire I have brought. Unfortunately all of the gem are Hongmoon so I can only transfer those to my Alts. Cost 5g to transfer each tho

I have never seen 100 Gold thing from my 800-900 keys, max I get was 10 Gold. Same as soulstone & Frozen dart, max I got was 30 SS/FD.

So overall, this Trove thing IS BAD in my experience and I have stopped doing it. When I was doing it, my char name was appearing on the trove for 4 days straight non-stop, and I have seen what other people got during those 4 days and mostly crap. Only saw one people got 100 gold. If I didnt spend that 40k NCoin, I could have got 1000 Gold from Ex, instead, now I have tons of useless stuff in my inventory that if I sale, probably only be worth less than 500 gold. But then this is my experience, someone might just have the lucky goddess stand right beside him. 

Archived