Forums

What have you guys gotten so far from the Treasure Trove

Enamour

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coolest item I got so far is the blue AP gem. I've seen people with HM skill books but I guess i'm not lucky ;_;

4 hours ago, Sasuke said:

People just don't understand what P2W is -_-.

One pays to win something in this event, literally. there's nothing less to it. let's just embrace it! 

around 250 keys 

- 1 blue gem

- 1 HM vol.2 book

- 51 honorary

- 1 purification jar

- 10 fabric / 3 high quaility

- around 150 gold bars

- around 500 soulstones

- around 120 darts

- 40 naryu tablets 

- 5 100k exp charms

- shitload of jewels/elements/soups

I got the Sapphire on my 5th key, 3 out of the 8 keys I did on the first day gave something good enough to make up for the fail ones. The Sapphire is account bound. It is a bit ridiculous to see how many keys some people are buying. Either money is no object to them or they run a farm of bots lol.

1 minute ago, GreenDestiny said:

I got the Sapphire on my 5th key, 3 out of the 8 keys I did on the first day gave something good enough to make up for the fail ones. The Sapphire is account bound. It is a bit ridiculous to see how many keys some people are buying. Either money is no object to them or they run a farm of bots lol.

I'm not saying money is no object to me but 100 keys is about £50, this can have a considerable effect on the character(s) in the very very long run but I'm not gonna sidestep into that topic. On topic, considering people nowadays pay £60 for a premium game on pc/console that has limited replayability and short life span still baffles me. Pretty sure when those people that can afford a £40-60 game, they can afford this much.

Not including the people that have been stockpiling HM coins to buy the keys steadily but yea. Not denying that people do buy the keys with real money. I also don't use money for keys by the way, just wanted to put the argument out there.

Back to the original thread topic, with the 10 keys I bought with HM coins today:

1x 50x soulstones

1x honorary

4x elements

10x unsealing charms

6x darts

My best win so far was 100 of those gold bars that you can sell to NPC, it only cost 1 silver to buy, instant 99g 99s profit lol 

edit nevermind just won a flawless sparkling hongmoon hexagonal ruby.  *dances*

200-300 keys used...probably more (i lost count). And this is what i got...

1 Ruby Gem

1 Amethyst Gem

1 Sapphire Gem

800 Soulstones

110 Frozen Stingers

100 Unsealing Charms

40 Poharan's Perfume

250-300 Gold Ingots (more or less)

30 Moonstones

5 Silverfrost Transformation stones

7 Moonwater Transformation stones

45 Moonwater Quartz

40 Naryu Tablets

Yeti Soul Shield #3, 5, 7

70 Labyrinth Relic 

1 Skill Book

3 Outfits

3 Honorary Ornaments

300 Element of Luck and food junk

200 Mushin Token

Misses. (Things that I missed because of better stuff at the exact same moment)

1 Ruby Gem

1 Sapphire Gem (at that moment, I thought I have no use of it...which i still do now) 

10 Honorary Ornaments

A few outfits

For those of you qq-ing (edited) about pay 2 win, there is nothing to win. There is only pay 2 win for you because of the massive social ego of the current generation. The "I must be better than my classmate, grandma, dog and pretty much everyone on Facebook, Istagram or Tweeter. "You better not be better than me cos your a noob/nub" I do this to make my life less miserable. I already spend 10 hours a day facing (edited) customers and bosses like you who just want everything to be cheap or free. Me and my wife just want to enjoy this game at our pace by spending some hard earned cash. If me and my wife are suppose to collect some reward for "Winning" something or "Top 5 of some crap, please be kind and let us know. The day NCsoft stop trying to earn $$$, it's the same day your parents or boss will be kicking you out. It's a vicious cycle. Nobody get paid for nothing. 

OK end of ranting and back on topic...I realize that quite a lot of good stuffs always come out at the same moment. Just like how my Amethyst appeared with A Ruby and how I have to give up on a Sapphire gem for 30 Frozen Stingers. Thats my only disappointment on this event. Overall, it was quite good for people like us. Take it easy and just enjoy the game. You will be happier and live longer. Peace !

p2w user - godly items, gems and ROFL looking at those non premium 

f2w user - craps, rubbish mats, and out of the millions maybe a gem or outfit

2 days into the trove, only gotten upgrade crystal and weapon, couldn't complain when i didnt pay for the game. I'm guessing is the same over Taiwan and CN server as well. 

Out of ~270 keys I got:

50x Naryu Tablets

HM Vol2

All Potions for HM Achievement

2x Gems (Ruby, Blue gem)

500x SS

~100g from ingots

50x Venom Darts

10x MTS

1x STS

5x Outfits

20x SSP Charms

30x Blackwyrm Charms

30x Misty Woods Key

3x 100k EXP Charms

~50x EXP charm fragments

15x Honorary Ornaments

20x MW Quartz

~200 Unsealing Charms

Shitload of Elder Dragons

12 hours ago, MiraHiraishi said:

For those of you qq-ing (edited) about pay 2 win, there is nothing to win. There is only pay 2 win for you because of the massive social ego of the current generation. The "I must be better than my classmate, grandma, dog and pretty much everyone on Facebook, Istagram or Tweeter. "You better not be better than me cos your a noob/nub" I do this to make my life less miserable. I already spend 10 hours a day facing (edited) customers and bosses like you who just want everything to be cheap or free. Me and my wife just want to enjoy this game at our pace by spending some hard earned cash. If me and my wife are suppose to collect some reward for "Winning" something or "Top 5 of some crap, please be kind and let us know. The day NCsoft stop trying to earn $$$, it's the same day your parents or boss will be kicking you out. It's a vicious cycle. Nobody get paid for nothing. 

I approve of this post.

Secondly, if free to play users are feeling uneasy. Instead of playing this video game 8~12 hours a day. Just 8 hours a day working at a whatchamacallit, job? Could help you achieve instant gratification as well. But no, we'd rather just complain and want to play the game for free. 

On Topic: 

I've spent 200 keys, and the best things I've gotten was 1 red and 1 blue gem. Wish I had better luck than that even, I know that's not worth the costs. But oh well, life goes on.

12 hours ago, MiraHiraishi said:

OK end of ranting and back on topic...I realize that quite a lot of good stuffs always come out at the same moment. Just like how my Amethyst appeared with A Ruby and how I have to give up on a Sapphire gem for 30 Frozen Stingers. Thats my only disappointment on this event. Overall, it was quite good for people like us. Take it easy and just enjoy the game. You will be happier and live longer. Peace !

If you watch the animation when you're opening the chest, there's three possible animations:

- "Bam." with a little glitter: normal open, 0-10 frozen darts, normal kind of items.

- "Baaaam!" with a whole bunch of glitter: crit open, can have 10-30 darts, gems, costumes. Pretty sweet rolls. But sometimes it's all trash and the whole thing only 'crit' because there's +100k exp charm for 1.5g. Example of items is the one above:

GckgLy9.png

- "Ker-f'ing-blam, bang, bang" while making your screen look like it's christmas. The crit-crit open. Contains stuff like Premium Transformation stones, and other fat stacks of goodies, example:

Screenshot_160413_001.jpg

Day 3: (7 toons no extra slot or keys)

All I saw are lucky portion, evil spirit root, naryu coins, poh perfume, misty wood insigna, skyhaven insigna, small lucky jewel, relic fragments (some items appeared same like other toon chest).

The quantity and prices sure like to fluctuate, especially them Frozen Stingers. So far I've seen them at:

1 for 30 silver

20 for 30 silver

15 for 2 gold

And were the Specter costumes always at a different price? 5 gold for the Dark and 20 silver for the Light?

Archived