Forums

Remove weapons from Soulstone Plains

mordrith

I just got killed by a flying hacker with weapon again. Trust me, NCSOFT, I am going to quit this game.

Anyway, thank you for not banning and fixing those bots/cheat/hack players/issues, I have a perfect reason to quit.

31 minutes ago, Pemily said:

I just got killed by a flying hacker with weapon again. Trust me, NCSOFT, I am going to quit this game.

Anyway, thank you for not banning and fixing those bots/cheat/hack players/issues, I have a perfect reason to quit.

I made a 2 topics like this weeks ago and they were ignored. Godd to see people are finally fed up with the hacker problem. They have been taking entire channels by making players leave and then having a bunch of "legit" players help them blast the NPCs guarding the drills with sunflower. Players have been doing the GMs job for them and stopping them by killing the NPCs in their base so they can't get anything out killing other players.

Signed

It's hard to not only watch the fkn terrors in front of you but you have to watch for some *cricket* in a mask that hides their name so you can't report right away. it's hard to focus on both when they can both 2-3 shot you. not only that, but as stated above, even if you try to fight back they'll just speed hack away.

Not going to /signed anything since petitions are against the rules, but I'll say that I 100% agree that weapons need to be removed from Skypetal Plains.

I'll be honest, and say when I first saw the weapons, I thought they were a nice idea. I'm a cerulean on Mushin and I actually feel sort of sorry for the crimson players there. They have absolutely no chance to do anything OW PvP-wise unless we allow them to. I thought the weapons would give, at least a few of them, a chance at getting some prestige from SPP while we farm everything.

Then come the hackers and it's just ridiculous. This really can't go on. The only way people have to farm moonstones is being completely destroyed by these hackers, the weapons in their hands are just way too strong.

If the hackers aren't going to get banned, which it appears they aren't, the best thing you could do RIGHT NOW is just remove those weapons until you guys decide to on a course of action for dealing with the hackers.

They give the hackers a unfair advantage, it's obvious you are not going to do anything about the hacks so AT LEAST remove the weapons from SSP

P.S.

all of Story clan is hackers.

Edit: is it naming and shaming if it's a whole clan and not a person?? O.o

On 4/25/2016 at 4:55 PM, Syanonn said:

Yup, getting ridiculous, the number of hackers on SSP is only increasing

The bots will eventually take over. Then the machines will come. Only John Conner will be able to save us. But by then, it'll be too late.

You can't stop Judgement day!

On topic, since NC seems incapable, (or unwilling), to deal with the haxors, then I agree that as a temporary fix removing these weapons would help. If only as a band aid fix.

Still, it's all just a symptom of a much larger problem.

Actually wasn't referring to bots this time, but yea there are still speed hacking bots on meteorites/injured soldiers.

What I was referring to are the 3-4 people on the opposite faction speedhacking with grenade launchers and machineguns.

Those are human controlled

Archived