Remove weapons from Soulstone Plains

mordrith

Would you like to see weapons removed from Soulstone Plains? The main reason for this post is because hackers with weapons ruin the entire zone. You can't fight back, you can hardly see them coming, you can't stop them from killing you. If there were no weapons then at least they couldn't 1-2 shot you. Most of the ones I've seen aren't level 50 so their normal damage would be harmless to most.

/signed

i think there should be more weapons and even siege engines, just imagine a player using a Tank with a huge cannon blasting away 20 or even 30 people at once while they fight a Terror, that would be amazing!

Yup, hacking destroyer and summoner running around SSP all day on Yehara, we can still farm but it is a huge nuisance having them speedhack in and speedhack back to their terror over and over again. One of them now have assassin mask and is Unidentified. I'm pretty sure I know the unidentified person is, and with the summoner, they been speedhacking for like 4 weeks now.

Yes please remove them, it isn't the best solution. But it is the quickest solution to the ssp hacker feast right now.

It is understood that game coding cannot be easily changed to fix the hacks being used currently, but at least take the damn weapons away so they don't wipe us out in mere seconds.

Everyone does SSP for dailies, hackers existing there is equivalent to disrupting all player life.

Honestly the weapons are the reason they are so dangerous loll. they would need ridiculous amounts of AP to  one shot people without those stupid weapons. take the weapons out is one step closer to deflating them since banning them seems to be difficult for the devs.

They need to make weapons one time use only. If you want to kill someone, then you better git gud. Sure the hackers can just grab another weapon, but at least they would most likely lose the target or the target would've healed up already.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

This is a friendly reminder that petitions are against the Code of Conduct. I have edited the posts in this thread accordingly and would like to invite everybody to a constructive discussion about this matter, versus taking a vote.

We appreciate the feedback and will pass it on to the appropriate team members.

Team Blade & Soul

19 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi,

This is a friendly reminder that petitions are against the Code of Conduct. I have edited the posts in this thread accordingly and would like to invite everybody to a constructive discussion about this matter, versus taking a vote.

We appreciate the feedback and will pass it on to the appropriate team members.

Team Blade & Soul

petitions are against the code of conduct? what kinda...

Really?

remove weapons plz, its lame

i have characters hidden  so i cant even see people comming, getting 1shot while fighting a boss and having high prestige is NOT FUN

1 person killing a whole raid is UNBALANCED and RETARDED

I agree that weapons in ssp are a bad idea! Please remove weapons from crates at least until you have a solution or investigate and ban the hackers! That should hopefully reduce their number in ssp.

While i agree they should be removed, they should have done something by now about the people reported to begin with.

Either way i cant even count the amount of people i know who have dropped subs and already quit because of it, falling behind because you cant get credit for shit just puts people off playing alltogether.

Bigger question is - Why is weapons an option? Hackers or not, I do not understand the idea of some people farming Terrors and collecting 300 prestige points and then, 1 persons with a machine gun targets 2 of them, clicks one button, gets 300+ prestige points and runs off to base to buy SS pouch.

Seriously, what kind of game design is this?

Archived