Forums

Disable Summoner in PvP

bawseh

1 hour ago, DukeOfHorror said:

How fun it is to know that i'll become a laughing stock of the forums even though i never made a comment saying summoners were underpowered. How ironic is it that someone will say read before you post yet doesn't take their own advice. How exciting when someone starts insulting you after you make a comment they don't agree on, doesn't that show that somewhere in their mind they agree with you or perhaps they are simply angry cause they didn't get the response they wanted.

You are trying to support  the other guy "xtclikeafox" idea which says they are the most under powered class in the game or else why would you go all apeshit and try to indirectly tell me that "I am a noob" because,I don't find what he said logical at all..

You end up disagreeing with his idea as well if you say they are normal then why the actual fk do you go apeshit at me?lmao

You don't make sense,dude.

So no offense but you are either dumb as fk or a troll..In both cases,I wouldn't give 2 fks so kys.

as i said in other thread fm and summoner are unfair classes if they weren't this much overpowered ppl wouldn't be here complaining at this level because all other classes are balanced when well played but if u get a good fm or summ no way is a balanced fight. Easy-play classes/ranged classes shouldn't have so much dps, their skills are already broken and their playstyle doesn't evolve same effort as others kappa.

18 minutes ago, xCandyBear said:

as i said in other thread fm and summoner are unfair classes if they weren't this much overpowered ppl wouldn't be here complaining at this level because all other classes are balanced when well played but if u get a good fm or summ no way is a balanced fight. Easy-play classes/ranged classes shouldn't have so much dps, their skills are already broken and their playstyle doesn't evolve same effort as others kappa.

Don't involve FM in this please. :)

You have no idea..BMs who find it hard to fight most of classes,mob the floor with FM if the BM is good and that is by confession of a fair number of BMs.

FMs don't have a cat,their CC is not as reliable as most of other classes,we can stun you with impact yea but only if you are frozen and frozen is one of the easiest CC to escape from as any iframe can get you out of freeze easily..We can't blade r4pe others while they are phantom gripped nor play poker in their fkin face while they are grapped or grappled..We have no low CD block or counter skill like other classes do (unless we get HM impact which takes real good time to get),we have no invisibility..

FMs definitely needs more skill than summoners do.

Finally,I never heard nor saw an FM bot in arena though their divine veil is alot like summoner petal storm which I guess can be used to do invincible hack as well if breached yet hackers themselves prefer to use summoners.

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

You are trying to support  the other guy "xtclikeafox" idea which says they are the most under powered class in the game or else why would you go all apeshit and try to indirectly tell me that "I am a noob" because,I don't find what he said logical at all..

You end up disagreeing with his idea as well if you say they are normal then why the actual fk do you go apeshit at me?lmao

You don't make sense,dude.

So no offense but you are either dumb as fk or a troll..In both cases,I wouldn't give 2 fks so kys.

Where exactly did you see me support the other guy? I saw a comment and added an opinion about it, never did i say i agreed or disagreed with the other guy. And is giving you own opinion going apeshit or do you now realized you got nothing better to say. Indirectly calling you a noob? I think you're simply reading too much into something that isn't there.

And now we arrive at the insult again? Seriously? All you got? I'm sure if you rack through your supposedly "brilliant" (than mine of course since you called me dumb) brain you should be able to come up with something smart? And yes i know you didn't claim to be "brilliant" but i suppose only a "brilliant" person can call someone dumb. But then again "brilliant" people never stoop to that level of name calling to make a point.

P.S. I'm not a troll i simply enjoy a good argument and always know when i'm beat but right now i believe i haven't been beaten yet. Try again or simply let it go but both will still tell me something. But then again i'm too dumb to figure that one out. Right?

52 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

You have no idea..BMs who find it hard to fight most of classes,mob the floor with FM if the BM is good and that is by confession of a fair number of BMs.

FMs don't have a cat,their CC is not as reliable as most of other classes,we can stun you with impact yea but only if you are frozen and frozen is one of the easiest CC to escape from as any iframe can get you out of freeze easily..We can't blade r4pe others while they are phantom gripped nor play poker in their fkin face while they are grapped or grappled..We have no low CD block or counter skill like other classes do (unless we get HM impact which takes real good time to get),we have no invisibility..

Finally,I never heard nor saw an FM bot in arena though their divine veil is alot like summoner petal storm which I guess can be used to do invincible hack as well if breached yet hackers themselves prefer to use summoners.

FM don't even need pvp anyway pve elitist class. Everyone want a fm and much more the better  but when they see 2 sins they quickly leave party. 

4 hours ago, xCandyBear said:

FM don't even need pvp anyway pve elitist class. Everyone want a fm and much more the better  but when they see 2 sins they quickly leave party. 

We were talking about PVP here not PVE..

Also,I don't see why you have much salt about FMs..FMs not=elitists..Elitists exist with every class..They normally prefer to have FM,summoner and warlocks in pt because FM doesn't only offer ranged good damage but also alot of means for survival like frost sheath,divine veil etc..

Not to mention that FMs are easier to survive with in party pve than assassins because,they have got range same as summoners and warlocks while assassins suffer from enemy AOEs and normally there are far more boss AOEs in melee range than in ranged.

Warlocks because of SB ofc and summoners because of cat and heal etc..

The 3 are always demanded in PVE because of reliable damage (with less chance of dying alot).

Ofc,I don't see this is the right way to do it..I don't agree on what elitists do but I am trying to tell you how they see it..However,they forget that its the player that decides the performance not the class..They really fail to see that point because,"most" of them are snobs who want to get carried and get their shit done quickly..

So don't mix up a class with a stereotype of players..That is just pure salt.

4 hours ago, DukeOfHorror said:

P.S. I'm not a troll i simply enjoy a good argument and always know when i'm beat but right now i believe i haven't been beaten yet. Try again or simply let it go but both will still tell me something. But then again i'm too dumb to figure that one out. Right?

You know what you did and I spotted it..

So you got exposed and now you are trying to escape from it and act as if you did nothing using the "you ain't got prove" scheme..

Well revise your words and actions earlier and you will understand that they supported the other guy and that you indirectly tried to tell me I am a noob when you said "they need to practice" where it was so obvious you were trying to refer to me yet didn't have the balls to try to say it directly so you can use that later as an escape card..

Not to mention that you already did all that at first place because,you understood something or 2 wrong about my original comment to the other guy and later you notice you were wrong but your ego prevents you from confessing you were wrong.

Hence,you don't try to argue like a man so there is no point of replying to you later..

I don't even know why I bothered explaining,I bet you already know all of this but acting fool.

At least I am man enough to say sorry for trying to reply to you as I should have just ignored you at first place but you need to grow a pair,mate..What a waste of time.

Keep barking,I won't reply to what you write later.

Advice:go get a life,mate or troll someone else..You are wasting your time here as I am the wrong person to troll..I have got a life at least and study etc..

I am really sorry to have even bothered replying to you.

Have a good day.

4 hours ago, Oxygen said:

You know what you did and I spotted it..

So you got exposed and now you are trying to escape from it and act as if you did nothing using the "you ain't got prove" scheme..

Well revise your words and actions earlier and you will understand that they supported the other guy and that you indirectly tried to tell me I am a noob when you said "they need to practice" where it was so obvious you were trying to refer to me yet didn't have the balls to try to say it directly so you can use that later as an escape card..

Not to mention that you already did all that at first place because,you understood something or 2 wrong about my original comment to the other guy and later you notice you were wrong but your ego prevents you from confessing you were wrong.

Hence,you don't try to argue like a man so there is no point of replying to you later..

I don't even know why I bothered explaining,I bet you already know all of this but acting fool.

At least I am man enough to say sorry for trying to reply to you as I should have just ignored you at first place but you need to grow a pair,mate..What a waste of time.

Keep barking,I won't reply to what you write later.

Advice:go get a life,mate or troll someone else..You are wasting your time here as I am the wrong person to troll..I have got a life at least and study etc..

I am really sorry to have even bothered replying to you.

Have a good day.

I went back and reread my first comment to you and i still can't find where i actually supported anyone's theory. You simply stated in your biased opinion that summoners are not underpowered. And i agree, but how you said didn't imply that they were normal either. If not underpowered and if not normal, isn't there only one answer? If i wanted to call anyone a noob i would simply say it, but saying "need more practice" isn't the same as being called a noob. Even expert sometimes need more practice.

I stand by my comments, but it seems this comment about me being in the wrong is just you trying to turn it against me. None of what I've said were wrong. My ego actually works in a way that if i'm wrong, i'll admit it instead of lie between my teeth. Argue like a man? Well atm i suppose i'm a young man but what exactly is arguing like a man suppose to be like? Calling people names like you did earlier? Well i wouldn't know perhaps you would.

If replying to a comment with you own comment (which i'm sure mine are reasonable enough) means you're barking then you simply don't know how to use the phrase. Barking would be if i said stuff that didn't make any sense whatsoever. 

Get a life? Aren't i Alive? Pretty sure i'm breathing now, so i do have a life. Yes i know what you meant by that but how does "get a life" have anything to do with a gaming forum? It takes about 2-5mins to reply and there are 24 hrs a day, pretty sure an hour of idle isn't much.

P.S. only those who know they have completely lost will start saying stuff that has nothing to do with an argument. Example: "Get a life" , "I have a life". 

And no i'm not a troll just stating the obvious. Reply or not is up to you, you could've stopped a long time ago. Ego perhaps?

I'm not sure if all the summoners you face are hacking.

Yesterday I got accused of hacking. The KFM thought I was using my Dandelion way too often, I must be hacking and lowering my CDs since apparently there is no way for me to use it that often in his eyes. If I was hacking I wouldn't say this here.

He came to /z and was name calling me as a hacker, using cooldown scripts etc.

On 4/23/2016 at 6:29 AM, Oxygen said:

GL convincing like 95% (if not 99%) of player base (including gold,plat,diamond and higher ranks whom you call "gold" because,they simply don't agree with your "biased" logic) that summoners are under powered..

The 5 reasons pun isn't funny...You can facepalm with those 5 reasons of yours.. ^_-

Let me tell you 1 of your 5 reasons..It's because,you yourself are a summoner so you are drawn to be biased about your class..That's alright.

I will give you 100000000000000000k reasons summoners are by no means under powered.

I am an FM..It surely needs more skill for an FM to beat a summoner than it needs from a summoner to beat an FM..There,that's 1 reason.

Yet I am gonna *cricket* any summoner np if I just concentrate..

Yet,I consider FM to be average balanced class not overpowered nor under powered but an inbetweener which has much potential...At least,I am not so biased about it.

Another reason is if summoner was the most "under powered" class as you claim then why would many bots (and hackers :v) play it aside from destroyer and KFM?

I personally never saw nor heard of FM,BM,warlock,LBD or assassin bots so why do they pick destroyers and summoners most of time?

You know why?Because,they do much with so little effort..

As for KFM because,their physics get on well with bot usage since bots are far far faster from players so anicancel,combo should be far easier and more accurate for a bot than for a player but for a player,they definitely need more skill than destroyers and summoners.

Duke nailed it lol.

If you honestly think it takes more skill then you know nothing about your class. I assume you were nowhere near diamond last season...amiright?

Only people that have issues with summoners are in the bottom of bronze each season and get overwhelmed by the fact that there's two different things to click on. If you know your class summoner should be effortless.

Between three invun and a bubble where all range attacks heal you(we have no mellee skills so thats all of our attacks).

And what do we have? petal storm which, even when full traited, doesnt resist many of your attacks, Please explain how thats even close to balance. Your logic is probably about as strong as your gameplay, chief.

The reason why many bots do summoner is because theres not many invisible glitch scripts classes can take advantage of.

Also...ill link videos on how to easily wreck perma invis/resist summoners.

The last 8 fights in gold were these guys...ez wins.

You think it takes more skill yet you have no problem with them...someone has an inflated ego lol. Its not more skill buddy...its more class inbalance carrying you.

And many other classes acknowledge we are at a disadvantage to them.

Im still up for a spar anytime.

After reading your comments im fairly certain your one of those wall huggers that prob avoid fights all rnd,wait out the timer, then brag about your "syck skillz"

iNg70oh.jpg

ITT : Someone actually made the claim that the Summoner class was the weakest in game. 

hv8cD9e.jpg?1

^ Screenshot of current NA leader board. ^

ravcAnG.jpg

^ My BM brain when learning from this thread how weak summoners are. ^

2 hours ago, KatHead said:

iNg70oh.jpg

ITT : Someone actually made the claim that the Summoner class was the weakest in game. 

hv8cD9e.jpg?1

^ Screenshot of current NA leader board. ^

ravcAnG.jpg

^ My BM brain when learning from this thread how weak summoners are. ^

Anything up there before Vanguards is a hacker.

On 21.04.2016 at 10:55 PM, bawseh said:

NCsoft if you can't detect and ban cheaters then simply disable the class in arena. I've accepted that the class is glitchy and op as *cricket*, but I don't really care about that anymore. The past week I've played well over 10 cheaters and I literally don't feel like pvping anymore (which is the only reason I play this game for). Just played a summoner who wasn't even a bot doing the bullshit invincible hack, this guy was an actual player that was using a teleport hack, literally teleporting all over my screen giving me a headache.

When blue dungeons still gave dragon certificates arena was filled with bots and for every bot NCsoft banned, 10 new would rise. My point is hackers will never disappear by banning one here and there, there will only be more hackers. The only way to get rid of them is to actually detect the hacks which NCsoft has yet failed to do.

People that play summoners legitimately can still enjoy PvE content and can make another class to enjoy the PvP aspect of the game.

So why not disable Summoner till you find another fix? At least 7 other classes get to enjoy the game that way.

U drew a god card bruh 10/10

So in your opinion i'd be forced to skip pvp dailies just because you are hit by summoners in arena .You would limit an entire class game play ,huh?

I'm summoner and i've seen many things going against my class,but this.Really.

Let's just wipe FM too, with their full resist and heal in arena ,destro because they are bots too,kfm and bd because perma combos and why not disable the damn arena untill the hacks get fixed ?

/rant

On 4/21/2016 at 4:55 PM, bawseh said:

So why not disable Summoner till you find another fix? At least 7 other classes get to enjoy the game that way.

Or you could uninstall. Then the entire B&S population gets to enjoy the game that much more.

1 hour ago, bawseh said:

You're a new kind of stupid, aren't you? Summoner takes ZERO skill and it's a top tier class.

I bet you've never played any other class than summoner, it's kind of sad that people like you think you are good when you win matches by playing a class that has a 0 skill ceiling. Trust me any plat+ that isn't a sin/des can re-roll to summoner and will do better than they do on their main.

This game is about combo's, timing and tech-chasing and that is what makes the game skilled and fun, however summoner doesn't need any of that. NCsoft has literally failed making the class and that's something you can't argue. Try playing bm vs summoner, it's comparable to kfm vs sin. You just stand there, dying to players that are worse than you and you can't do a thing about it.

If you play summoner and you can't win the majority of your matches then there is something REALLY wrong with you.

cute;)

On 4/22/2016 at 11:29 PM, Oxygen said:

I recently started to play FM.most unfair class i ever seen and the lvling is a simple joke ,i main a summoner because i don't consider myself a pro player and choose the class watching on rating stars.Well FM requires max 3 buttons to cc ,dps and oh so hard do q ,e and tab .I consider this class being a joke class ,so easy to play that even my familiar can do it ,lvled it in 2 days to 42 ,started arena with it and guess what ,i am killing summoners like i'd drink a coke with this ,incredible class if you pay attention on positioning and timing.The chill all time makes the class most unfair class i ever seen,so imho the summoner requires more skill then a FM .Guess what ,no one even blow a word about FM ,really.Is this class a joke or what ....I don't get it why all complains about summoner instead to rant about FM.Hhaha really. (i want to see more arguing here so go on :P )

10 hours ago, Windy said:

I recently started to play FM.most unfair class i ever seen and the lvling is a simple joke ,i main a summoner because i don't consider myself a pro player and choose the class watching on rating stars.Well FM requires max 3 buttons to cc ,dps and oh so hard do q ,e and tab .I consider this class being a joke class ,so easy to play that even my familiar can do it ,lvled it in 2 days to 42 ,started arena with it and guess what ,i am killing summoners like i'd drink a coke with this ,incredible class if you pay attention on positioning and timing.The chill all time makes the class most unfair class i ever seen,so imho the summoner requires more skill then a FM .Guess what ,no one even blow a word about FM ,really.Is this class a joke or what ....I don't get it why all complains about summoner instead to rant about FM.Hhaha really. (i want to see more arguing here so go on :P )

k lol..

GM,I hope you see this. :)

Please,close thread before things get dire..Reason:it is being a big troll bait for anonymous reasons.

On 5/1/2016 at 6:47 PM, Spyderdragon said:

My p  is under powered it makes me sad :(

Sorry to hear this Spyderdragon,however you are not allowed to name and shame players on the forums.

On 4/28/2016 at 7:48 PM, Oxygen said:

k lol..

GM,I hope you see this. :)

Please,close thread before things get dire..Reason:it is being a big troll bait for anonymous reasons.

Well, fm isnt hard vs ranged. Yes though, I do agree. No one anywhere who is not trolling can compare the ease of summoner with anything else. 

Archived