Disable Summoner in PvP

bawseh

NCsoft if you can't detect and ban cheaters then simply disable the class in arena. I've accepted that the class is glitchy and op as *cricket*, but I don't really care about that anymore. The past week I've played well over 10 cheaters and I literally don't feel like pvping anymore (which is the only reason I play this game for). Just played a summoner who wasn't even a bot doing the bullshit invincible hack, this guy was an actual player that was using a teleport hack, literally teleporting all over my screen giving me a headache.

When blue dungeons still gave dragon certificates arena was filled with bots and for every bot NCsoft banned, 10 new would rise. My point is hackers will never disappear by banning one here and there, there will only be more hackers. The only way to get rid of them is to actually detect the hacks which NCsoft has yet failed to do.

People that play summoners legitimately can still enjoy PvE content and can make another class to enjoy the PvP aspect of the game.

So why not disable Summoner till you find another fix? At least 7 other classes get to enjoy the game that way.

4 minutes ago, KittyClaws said:

I wonder how people come with these ideias , so should we disable destroyers (because bots and macros) and kfm ( because macros) as well?

Keep dreaming.

Bot destroyers are gone and weren't a problem in pvp anyway since they are easily beaten and were only in silver and bronze.

Ah I see, you're one of those that thinks anyone that can ani-cancel uses a macro. It really isn't that hard and barely anyone uses a macro.

3 minutes ago, PK571 said:

How about disable the game and go play something else?

Hacker detected.

32 minutes ago, bawseh said:

Bot destroyers are gone and weren't a problem in pvp anyway since they are easily beaten and were only in silver and bronze.

Ah I see, you're one of those that thinks anyone that can ani-cancel uses a macro. It really isn't that hard and barely anyone uses a macro.

Hacker detected.

Bot destroyers still everywhere on open world and there's some on arena.

Also , did i touch you somewhere it hurts? You come to conclusions too fast! I didn't say everyone uses macro , but with your stupid logic if someone uses it everyone should be disabled right?

Stop requesting to disable stuff and enable your brains, please.

2 minutes ago, KittyClaws said:

Bot destroyers still everywhere on open world and there's some on arena.

Also , did i touch you somewhere it hurts? You some to conclusions too fast! I didn't say everyone uses macro , but with your stupid logic if someone uses it everyone should be disabled right?

Stop requesting to disable stuff and enable your brains, please.

english please

1 hour ago, bawseh said:

Did you use google translate to say that?

Really? That's the best comeback you could give? Sad.

1 hour ago, bawseh said:

english please

What if someone said French pls? or Italian pls. The moment someone uses a phrase like "english please", they already admit they've lost. Also all i saw was some mistakes, not like everyone is perfect right? But of course i think you believe yourself to be.

Anyway cry me a river cause no one is going to disable summoner. Deal with it.

This is not the fair solution. :)

A fair solution would be that NCSoft start to actually work and ban at least the hackers that have been reported..

Say what even the hackers that have been reported end didn't get banned for ages now..Check forums posts where they mention hackers with video and many of them still exist..What could be more of a proof than a video?

Instead,they ban such threads and say no naming and shaming...

You are asking the wrong thing,dude..They can ban those hackers but they just don't feel like doing it yet..I am not sure why yet..

If you don't like it,they won't listen..Look around,they seem not to listen to many people's reports but just nod head and no action taken and in that case,you better be off to another game where the company actually cares more about its game if you don't have any more patience..

Or you can just try to cope with the situation while reporting the hackers etc and hoping that one day,they wake up and fix those things because,this gameplay of blade and soul is pretty nice and it has much potential..It would be sad if it was to be neglected.

Think of it,the hackers,who made the invincible hacks for summoners probably by manipulating their petal storm,can't make similar hacks for FMs and Assassins?

I bet they can but probably summoner is the easiest for them to hack..

The hackers that hacked many people's accounts recently (even though some of them were cautious) can't hack more classes?

They will find new ways to do their thing.

Now let's look at it from another perspective:Tell me if NCSoft banned summoners in arena as you want it to be to prevent hackers etc won't that be a victory for the hackers?They would have an upper hand by forcing the game to mess up its own content to protect itself.

Won't that encourage more hackers and bots activities?

Won't that affect the game player base?Isn't there a chance that it might make it so empty that you have far longer queue times and if not then far higher chance to have bots or more hackers on every single game?

Will you enjoy the game then?Will it improve things to the worse or the better?

Did you think about it from that perspective?

Game is already suffering enough..It doesn't need another bad decision to implement to make game worse which is more likely to be a head shot to the game..Please,think before you write.

I think an easy way to get rid of bots and hackers in general is to have a level req/attack power req to get in to certain areas.  Most bots/hackers are under leveled and under geared and none of them are going to put in the effort to get to a certain requirement, and if they do good for them.  This could adversely effect legitimate lower level players, but in the end the benefit of the many out ways the benefit of the few.  Another solution may be to have a hand in requirement to start certain areas with npc's that spawn in random locations, i.e. take letter from npc a and give to npc b, no cost or anything, just a simple mechanic that bot scripting can't handle.  Npc's spawn in random locations every so often, real players have no issue bots all stand around doing nothing.

3 hours ago, bawseh said:

NCsoft if you can't detect and ban cheaters then simply disable the class in arena.

After they disable summoner and hackers move to next class will you still be crying to disable the next class? That would then go on until they would remove pvp aspect completely out of the game. It's not like only summoners are bots/hackers. So as KittyClaws said:

3 hours ago, KittyClaws said:

Keep dreaming.

i feel like anyone that thinks the class is op has never left bronze and knows nothing about their class.

Its most definitely one of the most underpowered class one you know your how to play and fight others that know how to play.

What class do you play? ill give you 5 different reasons you have a strong advantage against summoners.

I agree, anyone that hacks/exploits should be have dummy account and main accounts deleted.

But non-hackers....if you can't beat them there is something seriously wrong.

17 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

Its most definitely one of the most underpowered class one you know your how to play and fight others that know how to play.

lmao..Well,I don't mind them much but what you are saying is just pure cringe..Sounds like a summoner who doesn't want their class to get nerfed. :v

lol is it possible to nerf us anymore? what class do you play? Ill give you 5 reasons we are handicapped compared to your class.

Almost to plat just from wrecking other summoners but its rough losing matches while playing on point to ppl that misplay a ton.

zero chance of getting high into diamond again this season:(

6 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

lmao..Well,I don't mind them much but what you are saying is just pure cringe..Sounds like a summoner who doesn't want their class to get nerfed. :v

2 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

lol is it possible to nerf us anymore? what class do you play? Ill give you 5 reasons we are handicapped compared to your class.

Almost to plat just from wrecking other summoners but its rough losing matches while playing on point to ppl that misplay a ton.

zero chance of getting high into diamond again this season:(

GL convincing like 95% (if not 99%) of player base (including gold,plat,diamond and higher ranks whom you call "gold" because,they simply don't agree with your "biased" logic) that summoners are under powered..

The 5 reasons pun isn't funny...You can facepalm with those 5 reasons of yours.. ^_-

Let me tell you 1 of your 5 reasons..It's because,you yourself are a summoner so you are drawn to be biased about your class..That's alright.

I will give you 100000000000000000k reasons summoners are by no means under powered.

I am an FM..It surely needs more skill for an FM to beat a summoner than it needs from a summoner to beat an FM..There,that's 1 reason.

Yet I am gonna *cricket* any summoner np if I just concentrate..

Yet,I consider FM to be average balanced class not overpowered nor under powered but an inbetweener which has much potential...At least,I am not so biased about it.

Another reason is if summoner was the most "under powered" class as you claim then why would many bots (and hackers :v) play it aside from destroyer and KFM?

I personally never saw nor heard of FM,BM,warlock,LBD or assassin bots so why do they pick destroyers and summoners most of time?

You know why?Because,they do much with so little effort..

As for KFM because,their physics get on well with bot usage since bots are far far faster from players so anicancel,combo should be far easier and more accurate for a bot than for a player but for a player,they definitely need more skill than destroyers and summoners.

2 hours ago, Oxygen said:

GL convincing like 95% (if not 99%) of player base (including gold,plat,diamond and higher ranks whom you call "gold" because,they simply don't agree with your "biased" logic) that summoners are under powered..

The 5 reasons pun isn't funny...You can facepalm with those 5 reasons of yours.. ^_-

Let me tell you 1 of your 5 reasons..It's because,you yourself are a summoner so you are drawn to be biased about your class..That's alright.

I will give you 100000000000000000k reasons summoners are by no means under powered.

I am an FM..It surely needs more skill for an FM to beat a summoner than it needs from a summoner to beat an FM..There,that's 1 reason.

Yet I am gonna *cricket* any summoner np if I just concentrate..

Yet,I consider FM to be average balanced class not overpowered nor under powered but an inbetweener which has much potential...At least,I am not so biased about it.

Another reason is if summoner was the most "under powered" class as you claim then why would many bots (and hackers :v) play it aside from destroyer and KFM?

I personally never saw nor heard of FM,BM,warlock,LBD or assassin bots so why do they pick destroyers and summoners most of time?

You know why?Because,they do much with so little effort..

As for KFM because,their physics get on well with bot usage since bots are far far faster from players so anicancel,combo should be far easier and more accurate for a bot than for a player but for a player,they definitely need more skill than destroyers and summoners.

First Summoner are only "OP" to people who don't know how to kill them. If you ask someone who loses to summoner all the time or almost all the time they would say summoner is OP but if you ask someone who smiles whenever they see a summoner (because it's an easy win for them) they would say summoners are easy.

If you need more skills to beat a summoner as a FM then you still need practice with FM and lots of it. Why? One of the hardest class for SM is FM (i'm a summoner btw). Fight between me and FM goes like this: 1. The FM sucks i win easily. 2. The FM is decent/good and i get the match to a draw and hope i did most damage.  3. FM is expert at their class and i lose from beginning to end by being frozen completely.

Why do hackers and bots play summoner? Hackers: because it's easy to hack on it (invincible hack, plain and simple). Bots: Because it's easy to use bot+invincible hack to win. Destroyer/KFM bots are only bots at least most of them. Destroyer/KFM bots do not really rely on the hack to win just animation canceling. So no a summoner bot is completely useless without the hack. And that is why there are actually summoner bots in-game. Imagine if they came up with a hack for assassin staying in stealth 24/7 and attacking from long range, what do you think would be the bots new favorite toy.

3 hours ago, DukeOfHorror said:

First Summoner are only "OP" to people who don't know how to kill them. If you ask someone who loses to summoner all the time or almost all the time they would say summoner is OP but if you ask someone who smiles whenever they see a summoner (because it's an easy win for them) they would say summoners are easy.

If you need more skills to beat a summoner as a FM then you still need practice with FM and lots of it. Why? One of the hardest class for SM is FM (i'm a summoner btw). Fight between me and FM goes like this: 1. The FM sucks i win easily. 2. The FM is decent/good and i get the match to a draw and hope i did most damage.  3. FM is expert at their class and i lose from beginning to end by being frozen completely.

Why do hackers and bots play summoner? Hackers: because it's easy to hack on it (invincible hack, plain and simple). Bots: Because it's easy to use bot+invincible hack to win. Destroyer/KFM bots are only bots at least most of them. Destroyer/KFM bots do not really rely on the hack to win just animation canceling. So no a summoner bot is completely useless without the hack. And that is why there are actually summoner bots in-game. Imagine if they came up with a hack for assassin staying in stealth 24/7 and attacking from long range, what do you think would be the bots new favorite toy.

Comes from another summoner who is biased to defend their own class blindly..YET doesn't even understand my original comment. :v

OK let me put it in that LITTLE mind of yours and spoon feed you,NOT UNDER POWERED is NOT =OVER POWERED.

You guys are trying to convince other people that you are THE MOST UNDER POWERED CLASS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...You never saw warlock?BM?NEVER played them?

May be if you played those you would have understood your class is far from UNDER POWERED.

Sooooo when did I say that summoners are "OVER POWERED"?

Please,learn to read before you type.

SECOND thing is..I was not complaining of them at all....I SAID I CAN "R4PE" ANY SUMMONER ANY TIME IF I AM CONCENTRATING so you wanna try?

I do understand their skills because,I fought alot of them,asked alot about them etc and their cat is not a problem at all for me,I kill the cat in less than 10 seconds.

However,once we understand your skills,it is NOT as easy to counter you as you are trying to claim..YET,I can mob the floor with summoners np if I am in the mood.

Your claim shows how small knowledge you know of each class and hence how noob you are so you don't have enough balls yet to call others noob (or that they need to practice more etc)...You should be ashamed so go try a class that actually needs more skill and grow a pair first then come call others noob. :)

Don't expect others to get scared when you try to call them noob and show disrespect be it directly or indirectly..Instead,you will get bashed in the face.

I dare you both to go make a post of what you claim so you can become the laughing stock of the forums because,you seem like trolls...GO show me,make a post with the title "Summoner is so Under powered" and see for yourself.

44 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Comes from another summoner who is biased to defend their own class blindly..YET doesn't even understand my original comment. :v

OK let me put it in that LITTLE mind of yours and spoon feed you,NOT UNDER POWERED is NOT =OVER POWERED.

You guys are trying to convince other people that you are THE MOST UNDER POWERED CLASS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...You never saw warlock?BM?NEVER played them?

May be if you played those you would have understood your class is far from UNDER POWERED.

Sooooo when did I say that summoners are "OVER POWERED"?

Please,learn to read before you type.

SECOND thing is..I was not complaining of them at all....I SAID I CAN "R4PE" ANY SUMMONER ANY TIME IF I AM CONCENTRATING so you wanna try?

I do understand their skills because,I fought alot of them,asked alot about them etc and their cat is not a problem at all for me,I kill the cat in less than 10 seconds.

However,once we understand your skills,it is NOT as easy to counter you as you are trying to claim..YET,I can mob the floor with summoners np if I am in the mood.

Your claim shows how small knowledge you know of each class and hence how noob you are so you don't have enough balls yet to call others noob (or that they need to practice more etc)...You should be ashamed so go try a class that actually needs more skill and grow a pair first then come call others noob. :)

Don't expect others to get scared when you try to call them noob and show disrespect be it directly or indirectly..Instead,you will get bashed in the face.

I dare you both to go make a post of what you claim so you can become the laughing stock of the forums because,you seem like trolls...GO show me,make a post with the title "Summoner is so Under powered" and see for yourself.

Ok so i never claimed summoner were underpowered. Merely stated summoners are only "OP" to people who don't know how to kill them. Where did you see me try to convince anyone that summoners were underpowerd? Also if summoners are not underpowered as you say and not Overpowered as you didn't say then doesn't it make them normal?

You are right on the point that i'm not entirely knowledgeable on all the classes. Haven't played them all, i learn better from fighting them than reading about them.

Simply not knowing everything about every class makes me a noob. How? Elaborate. Are you sure you really know everything about summoner, have you tried fighting those who know how to play their class well as a summoner? Isn't your opinion of summoners biased? Just like mine about other classes i haven't truly indulge myself in.

Needing more practice isn't calling someone noob. I should be ashamed cause i'm a summoner and not another class? I've been beaten by every single class faster than i could act...does it mean that those guys were better than me? maybe or perhaps just had more experience with their class.

How fun it is to know that i'll become a laughing stock of the forums even though i never made a comment saying summoners were underpowered. How ironic is it that someone will say read before you post yet doesn't take their own advice. How exciting when someone starts insulting you after you make a comment they don't agree on, doesn't that show that somewhere in their mind they agree with you or perhaps they are simply angry cause they didn't get the response they wanted.

BTW wl is the easiest class for summoner to beat just like how every class has their predator and prey. Everyone agrees atm that it takes more effort to be a good BM. Just so you know simply knowing your opponent's skill doesn't mean you can counter them and that goes for all classes. Play style is different for all. 

The only issue right now with summoners are the *cricket*ING hacks which allow them to get permanent resist. More and more people are adopting them and you see them from silver to diamond. As a developer it must be really easy to code on server side a cooldown check to make sure that you can't have your iframe up after using the skill(s) which give you that iframe, no? Those developers suck.

Oh and don't try to get me started on "well yes but you can workaround some of those hacks".

Archived