These lvl 50 people... X.x

SupaNovaxD

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

If the people with 300 AP know what they're doing and have enough HP (like the second guy, first one is probably gonna die if he gets aggro, but he probably won't) - it's enough. I always ran the dungeon with undergeared people from my clan, where the best gear was awakened siren. But if you can't be assed to tell them what to do, then I guess you should look for a place in "540+ ap exp only" parties.

300 AP is enough only when there is few 450+ in the party too. I feel like no one knows what theyre talking about, since you can't even kill the normal mobs without dying with 300 AP in lair/necro/yeti or atleast it takes half an hour to do that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

Exhausting to find a party that can actually succes. Yesterday Lair6man AGAIN i got all hm2 people and AGAIN they didn't know how the dungeon works, just attacked it like theres no tomorrow, and AGAIN they didn't do enough dmg.

Level has nothing to do with experience. I am L50/HM3, and I have not even run a BSH, let alone level 50 dungeons. Levelling is fast. You have to want to do dungeons to do enough of them to feel comfortable and know what to do in them. I might try to stick to the dungeons more on my second character, but on my first I sort of got disheartened on the Blackram Supply. 

16 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

300 AP is enough only when there is few 450+ in the party too. I feel like no one knows what theyre talking about, since you can't even kill the normal mobs without dying with 300 AP in lair/necro/yeti or atleast it takes half an hour to do that.

I feel the same, since when people cooperate there's absolutely no need for anyone to be anywhere near 450 AP. Few people close to 400 and few at 300-350 and I seriously don't see how you can die or take that long, unless you're new to the game and awkward with controls.

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I feel the same, since when people cooperate there's absolutely no need for anyone to be anywhere near 450 AP. Few people close to 400 and few at 300-350 and I seriously don't see how you can die or take that long, unless you're new to the game and awkward with controls.

U don't see it? Well I have a mission for you. Go solo to necro/lair/yeti with 300 AP character and watch how long you take to kill the mobs. You will notice pretty quickly how useless you are in those dungeons.

6 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

U don't see it? Well I have a mission for you. Go solo to necro/lair/yeti with 300 AP character and watch how long you take to kill the mobs. You will notice pretty quickly how useless you are in those dungeons.

Why would I go solo? When do you kill mobs solo in a party?

How about I make a 6-man party with 350 AP on average and record 3 heroics instead.

Or, if you think 368 AP true profane is "not worth your time", how about just a party with everyone on true profane.

been in a yeti pug run with 3 under 320 AP people ... Frankly I do not mind the AP , it takes helluva longer yes , but these guys were just ...I do not know of a nice word to mask how awful they were 

not a clue on any mechanics, agreed its their first time so me and another player spend 15 minutes just explaining to them what to do and what not to do 

boom >> they decided the best way after dying around 10-15 times before the 2nd boss fight was over that they would not leave, but will just stay afk the whole match and talk to each other in some language hoping we would finish it for them 

In other news, been seeing a specific clan on Jiwan server and their supposedly similar counterparts on Master hong doing the same behavior as below >> all of them and I mean all of them are over 620 ap and most of them have been from like day 1-2 of this silverfrost patch ... they just join in ..and afk the whole dungeon 

Be it 4 man purples, 6 man purples, even the blue dungeons ... they wait till like 1-2 people are left in the party because most people leave when they see an afk ...and they just type oh all noobs left , i can solo this ..and they leave lol 

bravo !! 

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Why would I go solo? When do you kill mobs solo in a party?

How about I make a 6-man party with 350 AP on average and record 3 heroics instead.

Or, if you think 368 AP true profane is "not worth your time", how about just a party with everyone on true profane.

Continuing on this , I have been carried by my friends when my baby summoner was 420 AP through the purples, trust me that was a very depressing experience 

You keep hitting stuff, its not dying , hell half the time it doesn't even notice you hitting me 

For me personally , that was demoralizing as I strive to contribute a bit in any group I am in ..so if people think being 300 is enough, be my guest but if u so love getting carried , gonna run out of people helping you . 

Help yourself first before begging for help from others 

Just now, Tracmar said:

For me personally , that was demoralizing as I strive to contribute a bit in any group I am in ..so if people think being 300 is enough, be my guest but if u so love getting carried , gonna run out of people helping you . 

I've never been the lowest-gear in my party and I usually am the one carrying, but again - all I'm saying is that as long as people know what to do it's not worth quitting over. Would a full true-profane, decent time clear of all 3 dungeons change your mind regarding "minimal requirements"?

16 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I've never been the lowest-gear in my party and I usually am the one carrying, but again - all I'm saying is that as long as people know what to do it's not worth quitting over. Would a full true-profane, decent time clear of all 3 dungeons change your mind regarding "minimal requirements"?

Do you run these dungeos with true profane weapon, if i might ask? Because only that will explain why youre so ridicilously defensive with amount of AP which isnt even enough to kill the normal mobs in there. Well, you can belive what you want.

And do the party in 6men lair, everyone less than 400 ap. you are dead with the snake boss whatever you try to do. You are not enough, not even close.

Just now, Unskilled banana said:

Do you run these dungeos with true profane weapon, if i might ask? Because only that will explain why youre so ridicilously defensive with amount of AP which isnt even enough to kill the normal mobs in there. Well, you can belive what you want.

So I'm taking your response as a "no"? Even if I show that True Profane group is enough to clear 6-man dungeons in a decent time, you will not be persuaded that True Profane is enough for those dungeons?

Alright man.

Of course, I run the dungeons with my current weapon and not true profane (why would I downgrade), and it cuts some time off the dungeon clear, and makes it easier for me to not die. If I used true profane I'd have to pull my second hand out of my ass while running and actually put some effort into it.

But it doesn't cut 30 minutes that you claim off a dungeon clear. Probably doesn't even cut 5 minutes for Yeti.

Just now, Enhance said:

So I'm taking your response as a "no"? Even if I show that True Profane group is enough to clear 6-man dungeons in a decent time, you will not be persuaded that True Profane is enough for those dungeons?

Alright man.

I said go and do 6man lair. You can't prove it because you can't do it. :) Go and try to prove it to urself, then notice u were wrong, gg end of the bs.

1 minute ago, Unskilled banana said:

I said go and do 6man lair. You can't prove it because you can't do it. :)

You didn't say it until now (you said "go solo".), but alright - challenge accepted. I'm not at home at the moment but I'll try to make it asap.

o/

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You didn't say it until now (you said "go solo".), but alright - challenge accepted. I'm not at home at the moment but I'll try to make it asap.

o/

Remember you have to do the second last boss in particular time, was it few minutes or something and after that you're all dead? And btw you have to record a video, pictures can be easily manipulated.

2 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

Remember you have to do the second last boss in particular time, was it few minutes or something and after that you're all dead? And btw you have to record a video, pictures can be easily manipulated.

The right snake has about 3:30 timer if I recall correctly. And yeah, I'll make a video.

2 hours ago, Arkragon said:

I tried making a "noobs only" party for Yeti so people can practice and learn the mechanics, but no one joined :( . Either people didn't want to bother learn the mechanics before they join public games or they just want to be carried. But then again, maybe my timing was off.

I think it may have been bad timing. You very rarely see anyone advertising with that criteria in the cross-server lobby or on the server. Hey if I would have saw it, I definitely would have joined up.  Not saying I'm noob but I never really cared about lighting fast runs with extremely high expectations. Like an average pace.

Sorry I am replying late! Everyone I was lvl 49 when I entered. People always expecting me to have a high a$$ AP lol. I mean come on, things cost like a crap load of gold and I can't be spending my hard earned check on Ncoins and stuff. Some you of people just take the game waaaay to hard like it's a death sentence when one little noob enters the dang dungeon. lol

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 5:30 AM, ThePrelate said:

I can understand those lvl 50s point of view, just as I can understand yours. Look, NL is still a pretty viable dungeon, just like BSH and BSC. And that's especially if you haven't upgraded all your equipment jet. Not to mention it's basically easy gold for those people. They rush it because they know tactics and because they want to get over with it asap. It's simply not meant for their level anymore. What you should at least do is go through walkthrough before entering the dungeon or at least have someone explain what to do. Also, make sure you at least have minimum of what's required for a dungeon (for NL it should at least be True Siren weapon and Infernal accessories). And that's it. If you have this, most of people will accept you in this dungeon. And you needn't have to worry about gear upgrade until you reach current end-game (which requires about 430 AP on average, if you run with geared people, even 400 is nuff).

I don't have problem with elitists (I am still not even well geared for purple end-game) because I simply go through walkthrough before entering the dungeon, if nothing then so that I know what to do. And if I don't have to go in a certain dungeon I don't even go there. I happily do my quests for the content I currently need and am done with it.

Hm, let's put it this way, just because you have an hour to spend in NL doesn't mean every other pug does. NL is outdated and people have no mercy towards newbies who run this instance the first time. If you really want to do content w/o knowing what to do, you either missed the game (since it's been out for a few years, there is already quite a sizable amount of guides out there) or you can gear up for Cold Storage and Sogun's Lament and do those the first few weeks. Sorry to say, but this game is time-consuming and people rather wouldn't like to experiment and wait for you to catch up on tactic in that manner.

P.S. It ofc, goes without saying that all these reasons don't justify people for being toxic towards other people.

See that's the reason why people leave MMO games. Folks automatically got to think that you know everything about the dang dungeon. Yah I know it's time-consuming, but come on, folks just got to suck it up and deal with the people who need to "catch up". Blade and Soul is basically turning into the pervious MMO I quit, Jade Dynasty. Jade Dynasty went from people working together and stuff to every man for himself and that basically caused thousands of players to leave.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:05 PM, Hongmoon said:

I'm all for carrying people, but if you keep doing retarded shit and don't bother explaining yourself, I'd get angry too.

Yah I'm all for it, but people go off when I make one mistake and do awesome the rest of the dungeon. I mean these people turn into a bunch of pussies like they lost their paycheck or something. This game is like the 2nd  queen of pussies, with the game I mention in 1st of pussies.

It goes both ways. Low levels cuss me out for not tanking certain stuff when I have my hands full tanking something else with my cat. I want a chill ass dungeon too, I don't want to have to do almost everything in a dungeon even if I am capable of it. I run a dungeon assuming everyone is a capable individual. Also, I tend to find that lower ap people are elitists. People with high ap always teach me when I ask, low ap people stay silent wondering why I would ask if I'm 500ap. Lol. But no matter what ap you are toxic people are toxic.

On 4/21/2016 at 1:47 PM, GreenDestiny said:

This game has the worst community I have seen in 15 years of pc gaming. Aion was pretty bad but this tops it by far and the game is still new here. I think a lot of the problem is you don't need to get along with other players to accomplish anything.

It's because it's the Tera community, they have had years of practice in a shit game with no content.. Just standing around in Velika being a *cricket* in global chat.

now they are like 30, they still live in the same basement and the only joy they have in life is trying to prove how much better they are than you at a video game.

10 hours ago, SupaNovaxD said:

See that's the reason why people leave MMO games. Folks automatically got to think that you know everything about the dang dungeon. Yah I know it's time-consuming, but come on, folks just got to suck it up and deal with the people who need to "catch up". Blade and Soul is basically turning into the pervious MMO I quit, Jade Dynasty. Jade Dynasty went from people working together and stuff to every man for himself and that basically caused thousands of players to leave.

Sorry, the game is merciless towards alts and new players as it is, you simply can't expect from people (especially pugs) to bear with you while you learn the tactics from scratch. Actually, I haven't seen a lot of MMOs these days where people actually enjoyed content just for what it is, everyone is just about get that fast and so on (actually, the same situation applies to IRL, don't you think). And the 'every man for himself' attitude has come from the inclusion of dungeon finder tools.

4 hours ago, ThePrelate said:

Sorry, the game is merciless towards alts and new players as it is, you simply can't expect from people (especially pugs) to bear with you while you learn the tactics from scratch. Actually, I haven't seen a lot of MMOs these days where people actually enjoyed content just for what it is, everyone is just about get that fast and so on (actually, the same situation applies to IRL, don't you think). And the 'every man for himself' attitude has come from the inclusion of dungeon finder tools.

Yah I understand completely. I'm just gonna put my big girl pants on and just deal with it lol. I'm lvl 50 HM 2 and really I got there on my own with the help of the EXP event. Sigh, such a shame though that this game's community sucks. I really had hope to find a good community like the game Elsword (aka the brand new Grand Chase. people on that game are awesome, with a few buttholes give or take!), but oh well, just going to carry on being the lone wolf lol.

12 minutes ago, SupaNovaxD said:

Yah I understand completely. I'm just gonna put my big girl pants on and just deal with it lol. I'm lvl 50 HM 2 and really I got there on my own with the help of the EXP event. Sigh, such a shame though that this game's community sucks. I really had hope to find a good community like the game Elsword (aka the brand new Grand Chase. people on that game are awesome, with a few buttholes give or take!), but oh well, just going to carry on being the lone wolf lol.

Don't worry, there are great people in this game as well. You just need to find them. The fact is, people have alienated one from another and the inclusion of tools like Dungeon Finder, X-Server dungeons and the regime of this game really add up to the overall feels. But there are really nice people out there. Start a conversation with random guy pretty much anywhere and you will find a good company sooner than not.

Archived