These lvl 50 people... X.x

SupaNovaxD

1 hour ago, Doson said:

I wouldn't blame the high AP people. When a group fails the blame is pretty much entirely on the low AP. Even if I died halfway through Yeti for example, most of the time I would still end up doing more damage than someone with true profane if they managed to kill the boss.

So you mean, even if the person with the highest AP messed up and dragged everybody to death, the one to blame should be the one with the lowest AP?

I've seen many people with lower AP doing better than those with higher ones in Yeti. Of course I'm not saying that those with higher AP are bad, but there are some, so blaming shouldn't be done based on AP, but ones game plays.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh, I remember in another game, when a guy on basically the top level loaded in a pug of guys on the entry-level in the bracket (with a good 20 level difference), he said:

"What the F**K can I do with a bunch of *f***n* L30's?"

and my friend responded: "Lead by example."

The guy shut up. We won.

Remember most of high AP idiots are nabs. they are used over power gear to hide.

When BSH come out i remeber 1 run 4man PT all die and 1 idiot start say is my low AP fault but because i play this game for 2 years i know is wrong and i refused leave PT

So we try again and this idiot die 2x and make all faill in the end i asked ( so this faill is my AP fault or you are nabs and dont stop die) he ignored and lf pt

This dont changed most are nabs use AP to hide

9 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

seems like ur lvl 45 or something then.

Nope lvl 50 HM lvl 6 with 500ap True Pirate Stage 10 Dagger "try again", so I know what I'm talking when I said we had it in the bag, plus my two friends are pretty good players as well even though they got less than me.

PS: Not saying I'm the best because the far from the truth, but who the hell bail dying prematurely and on a fairly easy run too.

As one of the nasty bad 50 lvl i confess that i hate those of 49 and lower with bad gear, no idea about what the crit stat is for and no idea of what to do YET going to the top dungeons just to ruin all the run and make it a real pain for all the party.

Also, as i was a newbie i used to at very least read the mechanics of dungeons before going there. Cmon, is that so damn hard to do?

I usually try to help the newer players if they come to do Laby or any other dungeon which I'm doing. :v Because I usually got treated well when I first joined dungeons (MAINLY BECAUSE I LISTENED TO THE HIGHER LEVELED ONESSS)

But yeah. The only one time people treated me badly in this game was when I tried to join a Lair 4-Man and everyone else left. I don't see how 475AP can't handle Lair 4-Man. 

Also, it usually helps to ask other people (faction chat) what they think of your gear and if you can do a certain dungeon or not. This usually gets you talking to some more experienced people and you can annoy them for more advise. 

I've been on both side of the coin. So I do try my best to be considerate running lv45 dungeons.

I've ran BSH with good AP group, but some1 had rush in Thrasher and KO every1 w/ fire and try to dps on his/her own. And that's after when I (party lead) ask we wait on the person who d/c and is coming back in. For 30 secs, this one person is still dpsing by him/herself. Yea, I dropped grp.

I've ran POH w/o AP requirement, and every time we ran thru the mobs in between boss, this one player will die. And then somebody in grp will initiate the next boss fight w/o waiting. At one of the boss, we were waiting for the 6th to catch up, a low AP player just went ahead and attack the boss, and blatantly declares him/herself as an axxhole.

I've formed grps that have AP that can clear the intended dungeons just fine and I've ran  with high AP grps. Both works. I just usually run my FM w/ high AP grps because they can hold aggro off me easier. As my summ, I don't really care, because my kitty is awesome at tanking.

Some ppl dont like to read up dungeons before they do them and I am one of them. But someone was nice enough to point out on 2nd boss in BSH, if you CC it, you can skip the aoe knockback attack it does. I would've never know about this if that one person didn't bother to point that out. And to this day, after countless BSH runs. I always see players w/ CC just i-frame that attack, and leave party members to their own device. It often may not come down to AP, but small things like this.

I would like to note that, unless you are exceptionally good, there's a good reason why dungeons come with level/gear recommendation.

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

<snip>

I queued into Blackram Narrows on a level 17 WL with 805 HPs and the party of five did not slow down for a sec, despite my char dying a couple of times. But that experience is not repeated on level 45. If you die in any end-game content dungeons, problem starts to crop up, and the moment problems start to crop up, that turns from a happy gaming experience into playing with Other People at its worst.

So, my initial impression was that the golden rule of a MMO: "Don't Pug," does not apply to BnS , and boy, was I excited about it, but I quickly revised that.

I have 3 alts, and even after lvling them up pass lv32. I still don't run dungeons w/o recommended gears/lvl. I don't like to be a burden, and other players time is as valuable as mine. TBH, at lv 17 the mobs in Blackram Narrow can probably 1/2 shot you (as a lv20 dungeon, if memory serves me right). If you really want to do it and party didn't disband because your low status, the least you could do is not die and catch up. Yes, they could slow down, but what is the point? To be fair, you basically are not contributing even if you try to. I don't think your described situation really fits the argument here.

Regarding Tera Eu comments, I actually thought people are much nicer and communicative over there. there is always a hi in the beginning of a run, and a thank you at the end. people start random conversations with you in major cities, but in BnS? everyone is permanently silent, except when cursing party members. I really don't know why the two communities are so different.

39 minutes ago, Mistia said:

I have 3 alts, and even after lvling them up pass lv32. I still don't run dungeons w/o recommended gears/lvl. I don't like to be a burden, and other players time is as valuable as mine. TBH, at lv 17 the mobs in Blackram Narrow can probably 1/2 shot you (as a lv20 dungeon, if memory serves me right). If you really want to do it and party didn't disband because your low status, the least you could do is not die and catch up. Yes, they could slow down, but what is the point? To be fair, you basically are not contributing even if you try to. I don't think your described situation really fits the argument here.

Actually, I died in the very end of one of the bosses, because one of the adds aggroed on me, and in the second AoE from the final boss. So, nope, it did not slow absolutely anything down. I got a couple of purple weapons from this run (I bidded 3 bronze on the class weapon nobody else bidded on) and that maxed out my mighty razor.

And any other dungeon is like that till level 45. It's fun and totally puggable. 

5 hours ago, Romeo21 said:

So you mean, even if the person with the highest AP messed up and dragged everybody to death, the one to blame should be the one with the lowest AP?

I've seen many people with lower AP doing better than those with higher ones in Yeti. Of course I'm not saying that those with higher AP are bad, but there are some, so blaming shouldn't be done based on AP, but ones game plays.

So you mean, the highest AP is always guilty for everything? 'Better'. Have you ever thought that the high ap has the agro, and low ap can just mostly swish swash with his sword and tickle the boss ass, since hes the last option for the boss attacks.

I am HM5 and if my party is full of HM2 it's 99% sure in the end I'm there standing alone watching them dead. Like today 3 of my party died halfway in yeti and we had to finish it with 2 ppl. I even res 2 of them but they died again. :DDD Higher AP just simply knows better how to play the dungeons.

6 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

So you mean, the highest AP is always guilty for everything? 'Better'. Have you ever thought that the high ap has the agro, and low ap can just mostly swish swash with his sword and tickle the boss ass, since hes the last option for the boss attacks.

I am HM5 and if my party is full of HM2 it's 99% sure in the end I'm there standing alone watching them dead. Like today 3 of my party died halfway in yeti and we had to finish it with 2 ppl. I even res 2 of them but they died again. :DDD Higher AP just simply knows better how to play the dungeons.

Are you even reading well? xD

I said "what if the highest AP messed up and ended up making the party wipe?", I also said that "Not all highest AP players are bad", I said there are some but not all.

Also regarding about my Yeti run yesterday, we had a BD with almost 600 AP, rest are 500'ish and one 440 (warlock). When we reached the boss room, the BD was first, took his 2 bloods then he attacked the boss right away... So, WTF??!! We only got 1 blood and the 2 others didn't got any, we still thought that we will manage somehow since the FM was good, cancelling boss' freeze. Then the "So PRO BD" with Scorpio weapon used grab skill right after the boss was stunned, and so the stun became useless and we were frozen, so of course the 2 players who didn't got bloods died right away. Then the FM called him a fool and left the party, then all of us left eventually.

We made another party with exactly the same people, except for the BD and another one. The Warlock with 440 AP was still with us and he did pretty good timings on his SB which was pretty useful, and so we finished the run without a problem.

12 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

Are you even reading well? xD

I said "what if the highest AP messed up and ended up making the party wipe?", I also said that "Not all highest AP players are bad", I said there are some but not all.

'What if the highest messes up' well thats gg then since lows usually can't do a shit. I won't rly blame anyone, that is for kids like this topic. I just leave from the party. Some days I just give up with the purple dungeons since there is so much crappy players.

Exhausting to find a party that can actually succes. Yesterday Lair6man AGAIN i got all hm2 people and AGAIN they didn't know how the dungeon works, just attacked it like theres no tomorrow, and AGAIN they didn't do enough dmg.

On 4/21/2016 at 1:14 PM, SupaNovaxD said:

Ok, I love this game, I mean this game is like on my top 10 favorite MMORPG games. However, this game has some of the biggest buttholes ever. Most of the lvl 50s I have encounter in dungeons especially Naryu Labyrinth (omg don't get me started on meeting some of the biggest stuck up lvl 50s ever) have been some of the nastiest buttholes ever. I mean these people act like they the king or queen of everything and since I'm new to some of these dungeons, I get treated like I was already suppose to know everything about the dungeon. I mean come on, every single player on the game was new before, you just don't magically become an expert at a game the minute you get on it. I can't even do Naryu Labyrinth that much, cause these lvl 50s are just cold mofos and they either leave the dungeon silently or curse you out that you're the worst player ever in the game and then leave. This game is almost becoming another Jade Dynasty (this game is like rank #1 on the biggest a holes ever). I still love the game, but man, these a holes are horrible. Can a woman just do a dungeon and get some awesome soul shields without being cursed out?

I know that feeling. I hate elitists, especially when the game just came out in friggin January 19th OF THIS YEAR!

I mean, unless they played the private Russian Server or something they knew nothing as well! Also question to those of you who are playing this version after spending so much time on the other versions: Why did you even come here if you knew everyone else would be behind? XD

Back to the subject though, they don't know how to behave. I myself am at level 50 HM level 4 when I'm typing this and I'm honestly disgusted by that. 

The feelings when you get this in necro. And other members are 400-415 AP. Sure i can go kill the camps one by one because you cant do it and in the end die for the boss timer cos lack of dmg. Sure np. Hey wait a minute.. I think I will leave this party. Sorry for being an *cricket* and not waste 30 minutes with you guys.

5abyb.jpg

9 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

'What if the highest messes up' well thats gg then since lows usually can't do a shit. I won't rly blame anyone, that is for kids like this topic. I just leave from the party. Some days I just give up with the purple dungeons since there is so much crappy players.

Exhausting to find a party that can actually succes. Yesterday Lair6man AGAIN i got all hm2 people and AGAIN they didn't know how the dungeon works, just attacked it like theres no tomorrow, and AGAIN they didn't do enough dmg.

Don't just randomly apply to Dungeons, recruit your own people to your preference, that's what I do. I only say in chat 480+ AP, but I still accept 1-2 people with 410 AP but I'm asking if they do know what to do. If they say "Yes, they know what to do", then it's fine, we'll give it a shot. But if the person aren't replying to my questions, that he/she might be a bot, so I'm kicking those.

If we lack dps and couldn't kill the boss, I'm kindly asking them to leave since we can't kill the boss anyway. They do leave and even apologizing, so there's no flaming and bitter grudges in the end. Low AP warlock is fine though, SB is helpful, but it shouldn't be a bot and he/she should know the timings to use SB.

Maybe what you encountered in Lair6man you did were bots, I also encountered them yesterday when I "recruited" because 1 was offline. They don't listen, just attack and attack, they also have a very low AP, that's bot.

three simple steps how to avoid toxicness:

1. do not use random lfp button - you won't join high ap pt who dont want you in there

2. do not join XXX+AP lobby if you have not XXX+ AP

3. join only lobbies which requirements you can fulfill. And if you can't find one, create one yourself.

I'm following these rules and i have no problem with rude or annoying ppl.

2 hours ago, Romeo21 said:

Don't just randomly apply to Dungeons, recruit your own people to your preference, that's what I do. I only say in chat 480+ AP, but I still accept 1-2 people with 410 AP but I'm asking if they do know what to do. If they say "Yes, they know what to do", then it's fine, we'll give it a shot. But if the person aren't replying to my questions, that he/she might be a bot, so I'm kicking those.

If we lack dps and couldn't kill the boss, I'm kindly asking them to leave since we can't kill the boss anyway. They do leave and even apologizing, so there's no flaming and bitter grudges in the end. Low AP warlock is fine though, SB is helpful, but it shouldn't be a bot and he/she should know the timings to use SB.

Maybe what you encountered in Lair6man you did were bots, I also encountered them yesterday when I "recruited" because 1 was offline. They don't listen, just attack and attack, they also have a very low AP, that's bot.

I've seen a lot of people with that kind of AP in too high level dungeons and talking. Well anygays thanks for advices. :)

On 4/22/2016 at 6:25 AM, Enhance said:

I don't think it will/can get much "worse" - at least the requirement will be more reasonable (AP is a dumb way to judge anything).

Anyway, make your own party if you don't wanna join the "ermahgerd 700 ap++ or gtfo" ones :v

P.S. I tried recruiting for Naryu/frozen fang with "Awakened infernal or higher, newbies welcome". 10 minutes later, not a single soul. Almost as if they'd rather join the "high ap required" groups in hopes of having an easy time rather than run with fellow newbies. (myself at 50HM8/true breeze)

I tried making a "noobs only" party for Yeti so people can practice and learn the mechanics, but no one joined :( . Either people didn't want to bother learn the mechanics before they join public games or they just want to be carried. But then again, maybe my timing was off.

Also, random story. One time in Naryu Lab, I had the highest dps (480 AP and 50% crit) but I wasn't bragging about it (sounds like bragging now. RIP). Some lvl 50's left because they thought our above 410 AP average wouldn't be enough for the dungeon (both were around 420 AP). There were a couple 410 APs in the party and a couple other 350-380s. Will we have a hard time? Probably, but that's part of the enjoyment of the game. (The struggle to success makes the dungeons exciting and "rewarding" in their own way, at least to me) Eventually, we got through Minou, but at Be Ido, people didn't know the mechanics and we all died. I wasn't mad and I tried to tell them about the mechanics (my way of typing MIGHT have made me sound upset, just saying), but they all (except one) gave up and left. Even the newbie (he/she said it was their first time earlier) just said "oh so I guess we can't do it" and left. I was pretty upset that people gave up so easily, but eventually, with new people we cleared it.

There are definitely people that leave simply because of your AP, but in some cases, it's reasonable. If you don't have enough DPS to kill a boss in Lair or whatever, they'll enrage and you'll all die. E.g. I had like 398 AP in Lair with a bunch of other sub-400 AP people. A lvl 50 came and said "you're a bunch of jokes" and left. He didn't have to say that and instead could have said, "You guys don't have enough DPS for the bosses so I doubt you can clear it." There will always be toxic players, but sometimes, they're right. You'll have to either ignore their words or try to find what they mean by them rather than being upset. (I might've been a bit side tracked with that I said, haha)

8 hours ago, Unskilled banana said:

The feelings when you get this in necro. And other members are 400-415 AP. Sure i can go kill the camps one by one because you cant do it and in the end die for the boss timer cos lack of dmg. Sure np. Hey wait a minute.. I think I will leave this party. Sorry for being an *cricket* and not waste 30 minutes with you guys.

Haha, you think thats bad

wu6NqEe.jpg

(same party) 

9fly5mo.jpg

15 minutes ago, KurooSakura said:

Haha, you think thats bad

wu6NqEe.jpg

(same party) 

9fly5mo.jpg

For 6-man? Pretty much enough. The two of them coupled with average-gear can easily take a camp each. And the boss with dragon coil is easy as balls.

24 minutes ago, Arkragon said:

Also, random story. One time in Naryu Lab, I had the highest dps (480 AP and 50% crit) but I wasn't bragging about it (sounds like bragging now. RIP). Some lvl 50's left because they thought our above 410 AP average wouldn't be enough for the dungeon (both were around 420 AP). There were a couple 410 APs in the party and a couple other 350-380s. Will we have a hard time? Probably, but that's part of the enjoyment of the game. (The struggle to success makes the dungeons exciting and "rewarding" in their own way, at least to me) Eventually, we got through Minou, but at Be Ido, people didn't know the mechanics and we all died. I wasn't mad and I tried to tell them about the mechanics (my way of typing MIGHT have made me sound upset, just saying), but they all (except one) gave up and left. Even the newbie (he/she said it was their first time earlier) just said "oh so I guess we can't do it" and left. I was pretty upset that people gave up so easily, but eventually, with new people we cleared it.

I joined a party for Lab where members #1 and #2 had True Profane and True Infernal accordingly, and a lot of people with siren/pirate weapons entered & left when they saw them. I was the member #3 with 550AP & 60/220% crit. In the end we got 3 more people (who had True Profane/Awakened Siren) and cleared the dungeon without a hitch, with like 2-3 minutes left on the last boss to boot. :D

3 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

Sure 300 AP is enough... If there's 5 other people with decent dmg carrying. That really doesn't mean 'It's enough' for me.

If the people with 300 AP know what they're doing and have enough HP (like the second guy, first one is probably gonna die if he gets aggro, but he probably won't) - it's enough. I always ran the dungeon with undergeared people from my clan, where the best gear was awakened siren. But if you can't be assed to tell them what to do, then I guess you should look for a place in "540+ ap exp only" parties.

Archived