Blade Master Vs other classes

Maeyamada

Currently when I play other classes I feel like this. When I lose to a KFM it's because I got outplayed. When I lose to a FM it's because I got outplayed. When I lose to a WL it's because I got outplayed. Other Blade Masters is the same as well. When I lose to a LMB, even though they have a ton of resists, I can still say I got outplayed. Destroyers? If they use red buff they're not to hard to beat, but blue buff and stupid ember stomp makes it a long battle. Why wasn't ember stomp 500g when it came out... Now time for the real complaints. Stupid assassins and summoners. 

First off assassins. I can forgive the overpowered amount of stuns they have on short cool downs. I can forgive the retarded amount of stealth time they get. I can even give forgive the stupid flower they get that they don't need. What I can't forgive is how they can stun me from what seems like 10 meters away. They go into stealth and put down that dumb flower at the start so I have to wait for them to come to me. Just when I see their character model get into range I press 3 and it misses, but I get stunned right after that. Makes absolutely no sense. How much skill does it take to use back stab and spam a stun? None at all. They need longer cool dows on their stuns since you cannot get out of it without using tabs. 

Next is summoner. Whats wrong with their skills? Everything, NCsoft please delete this class. Grapple, heals you name it. Forget running flock of blades because if you do it turns into a battle of attrition which you will ALWAYS lose. You have to use blade call to either kill the cat, or make them use all their escapes and kill them that way. I don't even get the chance to attack at the start cause they just spam cat stun and grab. Forces me to use the prarry block. 

In short, BM is the weakest. I'll wait for HM Z to see if anyhting changes, but as of right now i can only make one or 2 mistakes in a match before I lose while other people can make about 4 or 5 before I can be guaranteed a win.  

Sins can be a pain in the ass, but they're not unbeatable. I suggest you forget wasting 5pt since HM decoy is spreading. Use it to buy time for some debuff/buff to wear off, not charge head first. To beat them, I suggest you pull them in and KD (anklebiter) right at the start, then if they F, tech chase rush; if counter, X. After that Q to dodge a potential flash, then lightning draw to further provoke (use E after that if you want to feel safer). If he still hasn't tabbed, just damage him more, just make sure to stay safe. That's considerable damage even if you couldn't get tab out, SS, block and expect smokebomb; if they get close, it's your choice what to do from then, but it's a nice head start.

Against summoners, it all depends on them - if they're good, you're dead. I think.

Archived