Tribute to NCWest

Bestbad

Hi there !

This is not a hate topic , also not a rage topic ... it is simply my disappointment ,not in the game but the way NCWest is leading it .... at first i did not want to accept the fact that my beloved game is failing so hard . Been hyped for the game for over 4 years , it's finally here and .... (continuing below the video)

I hate to see where this is going ..

Godriki was the first person that cleared my vision . No not by saying BDO is better , i don't like BDO AT ALL . i think its a shit game compared to BnS  ...but there are some facts .... The fact that NCsoft is trying to catch up to korea so we can finally get into esports is a really good way ...BUT NOT LIKE THIS ... .you completely ignore whats really important ! The players and their needs ! You release content too fast when more than 70% of the player base is not even awakened weapon let alone accessories ! ... I've seen many bots , i dont hate them in arena cuz they are easy target...but thats NOT THE ISSUE HERE ! The server economy the gold rate everything is ruined by them ... even the feel when you are playing with your friend(s) and you run into 10-30 bots every level ...especially at instance entrances ! And here comes the most crucial thing ... Hackers ... they are everywhere ! Arenas Soulstone Plains Worldbosses ... 

And there is the LAG ! Especially in arena servers ... its unbearable almost half of the pvp players are complaining about LAG in arena but 0 lag outside ... this can ofc be caused by our own ISP but NO , for most of us atleast .. i dont lag at all in any other game , my ping barely hits 30 out of BNS arena ...

I'm trying so hard to love the game , but i can barely get myself to log on even for the daily treasure let alone doing dailies .... 

It really pains me how NCWest is ruining one of the greatest games there are ! 

If you are going to delete this topic please atleast read til' the end ... i'm not trying to spread hate or anything , but instead trying to help the NC Devs open their eyes . We don't need content .. we need you to focus on your current game first ! Work on them .. we , the playerbase saw too few things to be able to say : yea NCWest is working on it ! We can be patient and it will be fixed ... no we can't ... Bots have been around since launch , same goes for hackers .... 

Please NCSoft/West ...this is not a demand/rage/swear topic ...this is literally a BEG TOPIC on behalf of all the players 

Please NCSoft/West ... Focus on whats important ! the players ! Even if we catch up to Korea , what will you achieve with 1/3 of the original playerbase ? there will be no competition ! 

Thank you for reading (if you did) , and thank you for letting us play this great game for free ! 

i dont mind the bots that much but i feel you on arena lag and hackers.arena is unplayable since new season start.i play league HOTS and WOW and i have no any internet or lag problems at all.but now BNS try to tell us the problem is US not them...

8 minutes ago, SkoobyDoo said:

i dont mind the bots that much but i feel you on arena lag and hackers.arena is unplayable since new season start.i play league HOTS and WOW and i have no any internet or lag problems at all.but now BNS try to tell us the problem is US not them...

i can't help the fact that i think this is only for brushing off all the "small pest" aka the players with issues : / i am too playing WoW and other games ... never once i lagged in wow in the past 2 weeks ,but whenever i log bns and enter arena i get these 1-3 second delay spikes (shown in the video) 

Thanks for video. I saw how you losed your skills cuz high ping. I have 240 and more in arena constantly and lot of me skills is just wasting of time. Opponents can daze mi while i spinning, pull is joke (working onlyon high ping players i believe) and other staff. It is just sad as your video.

Nice video Bestbad. Are you by chance in EU? I can already imagine the amount of packet loss and lag spike happening in NA arena, I thought it is bad but EU players must have it way worse and tougher than us. Oh well, NCsoft potato server.

It's sad but don't bring your hope up. There will not be anything done now nor later. Even a simple re-coding mechanic in SSP to take away weapon chest is still something they can not do or implement for weeks now as many players have been suggesting. 

I've quit. All of my clans of 60 people that played together since 5 CBTs last year until now have quit. A great game has gone to a complete joke. New expansion coming out will just add more salt to the wounds. All I am doing now is waiting for Blizzard game releasing in May which name I shall not say.

24 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Nice video Bestbad. Are you by chance in EU? I can already imagine the amount of packet loss and lag spike happening in NA arena, I thought it is bad but EU players must have it way worse and tougher than us. Oh well, NCsoft potato server.

It's sad but don't bring your hope up. There will not be anything done now nor later. Even a simple re-coding mechanic in SSP to take away weapon chest is still something they can not do or implement for weeks now as many players have been suggesting. 

I've quit. All of my clans of 60 people that played together since 5 CBTs last year until now have quit. A great game has gone to a complete joke. New expansion coming out will just add more salt to the wounds. All I am doing now is waiting for Blizzard game releasing in May which name I shall not say.

Yes i am in EU. :(

I really hope they will prove your wrong , but yea...i'm losing hope too. I'll wait.... wait for something to happen . 

Blizzard is failing too tho obv not gonna name games here but ... still you can guess :P

20 minutes ago, Bestbad said:

Yes i am in EU. :(

I really hope they will prove your wrong , but yea...i'm losing hope too. I'll wait.... wait for something to happen . 

Blizzard is failing too tho obv not gonna name games here but ... still you can guess :P

Hehe yeah until the day that they prove I am wrong, I will be off with another game for now.

I know right? But at least, not as failure as......

This pretty much sums up how I feel. Summoner hackers were banned yesterday, more replaced them today at the top of the ladders. Only saw one hacker in skypetal plains yesterday, today I got mobbed by six. 

I go into Arena and I run into bots and hackers, I run into open world and I see bots and hackers, I queue up for dungeons and there are afk people and bots made to just stay in the group. I can afk in a town if I don't want to run into them, cept if I look at the market.

I like the game, I'm just starting to think it's not worth it due to all the stuff NCWEST lets go. Player happiness doesn't really seem to be their aim. If it was, they'd have a team dedicated to taking care of this daily.

1 hour ago, orianthi said:

Thanks for taking time to create a great and true Video, one thing I can add is in some places bots are far far more active than what you see here, this is only 1% of the problem

obviously , i just happened to find those bots when i was leveling my FM with my friend ,and when i skipped 10 hours i logged in and the exact same bots were there .. and those bots were all above 47... like what the hell ? why would they run in and out of the dungeon a million times ? do they level up with some exploit ? many questions were asked that day .... none of them were answered 

41 minutes ago, Bestbad said:

obviously , i just happened to find those bots when i was leveling my FM with my friend ,and when i skipped 10 hours i logged in and the exact same bots were there .. and those bots were all above 47... like what the hell ? why would they run in and out of the dungeon a million times ? do they level up with some exploit ? many questions were asked that day .... none of them were answered 

I dont think they would get much, if any XP at 47,  more likely they are all soloing the dungeon for mats and gold,  although it may not be much , but when there are 100's doing it , it adds up very fast, plus its all automated, so they are just logged in and left to go in and out, in and out all day, very sad when you see things like this, such an amazing game, being completely taken over by automated farming characters, 50% of online in game characters must be Bots by now :(

I just saw this post on Reddit, quite funny.........but also quite sad,  tons of leveling bots stuck and trying to get to an NPC on a tower to hand in the story quest. this is just on one server and at one quest NPC. makes you realise just how bad it is.

e0k7ofT.jpg

18 minutes ago, orianthi said:

I just saw this post on Reddit, quite funny.........but also quite sad,  tons of leveling bots stuck and trying to get to an NPC on a tower to hand in the story quest. this is just on one server and at one quest NPC. makes you realise just how bad it is.

thats funny idd. They should add obstacles like that for every npc so bots would not reach them X'D 

i try to do some arena hour ago on EU( was hoping there will be no lag this time since its late and servers are pretty empty).quess what happen? 2 to 3 sec lag spikes.at this point i have lost all hope in this game.i really love BnS and enjoy the game but I CANT *cricket*ING PLAY IT WITH THIS CRAZY LAG SPIKES AND NCSOFT DONT GIVE A *cricket* ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS.thiking about uninstalling and moving on something else.

1 minute ago, SkoobyDoo said:

i try to do some arena hour ago on EU( was hoping there will be no lag this time since its late and servers are pretty empty).quess what happen? 2 to 3 sec lag spikes.at this point i have lost all hope in this game.thinking of simple uninstalling and simple moving to something else.

strange , i played arenas like half an hour ago and i managed to push top 20 .. i didn't lag that much .. it was still noticeable but not as hard as daytime 

1 hour ago, Bestbad said:

strange , i played arenas like half an hour ago and i managed to push top 20 .. i didn't lag that much .. it was still noticeable but not as hard as daytime 

ok i played abit more here is what i find out. half of the games was vs hacker summoner.if you somehow stun him you can kill but in general its not fun time.

also  i feel like there is alot more macro users then use to be last game.dancers,BMs,kfm do have 10 times faster reaction time then last season.for example just now BM charge-stun me and before my skill bars even chance i was in air and he was doing combos.same for when i land they start to do stuff before i hit the ground.

i dont understand the PVP this season at all.all i know is i dont have any fun.

19 hours ago, Bestbad said:

The fact that NCsoft is trying to catch up to korea so we can finally get into esports is a really good way ...BUT NOT LIKE THIS ... .you completely ignore whats really important ! The players and their needs ! You release content too fast when more than 70% of the player base is not even awakened weapon let alone accessories ! ... 

You have to accept some facts. I promised myself that i would quit if they release legendary weapons with this update and so will I. There's no end to this, there are still 2 more legendary weapons and i believe with this paste, they'll be here in a month.

22 hours ago, Bestbad said:

.... The fact that NCsoft is trying to catch up to korea so we can finally get into esports is a really good way ...BUT NOT LIKE THIS ... .you completely ignore whats really important ! The players and their needs ! You release content too fast when more than 70% of the player base is not even awakened weapon let alone accessories ! .

This! i totally agree with you. Content updates are cool, but the way Ncwest is doing it is overhelming for players who can't play at least 4 hours a day!

36 minutes ago, amorent said:

Another day facing summoner hackers from silver to high plat, thank you NcSoft, you really convinced many people to stay away from your games, thank you.Can't wait for legion and Overwatch.

they both already suck XD tho hackers are really pissing me off ... there are too many of them 

• 4 weeks later...

Oh keep on doing the Pay to Win elements when you promised that this game is NOT going to be pay to win .... pretty sad that this is all you can do for us players who dont have daddy and mommy at our sides paying for everything we ask for ...... Really Disappointed ...

One simple fact, in game economy.

It's hardly a wonder that a lot of people have stopped playing, once they realize things like:

1.  It costs 20g + mats to upgrade a weapon at higher level
  2.  ncoin are needed to use the mail system
  3.  The economy is being used to get money for the company and gold sellers, not for the good of the players
  4.  Grinding is the key. Time needs to be invested to get returns

A classic example is crafting. The investment can no longer be covered by the return. It costs more in game money to produce stuff than they can be sold for.

There's a large market out there that don't want to or can't invest money in this or similar games, however, it is a commercial concern and it's main goal is revenue

Tapping kids who have who survive on pocket money is a little strange, but it's on the increase.

B&S is doing quite well financially BTW, as was Aion

lets me explain a few moments when u fight with bm, when u pushes towards to hit stun - u AREN'T invented to control, so u still can get controlled, bm hook take any one from spins\rushes its mechanics.

second... bm did retreat and u were close to him, yeah u were 4 meters bm do knock down in 5 meters, at close to 90 degreee radius.. so..
just good bm, may be better ping then u.

but hackers and bots... its pain yes... i know(

Archived