Lag !

Selene

So.. I logged in the morning and I'm just having weird combat delay/lags..Lol

I tried arena and same shit..

I'm used to the arena lags cuz I have it every night.. but today.. I'm just not able to play at all o.O..

anyone else having combat lags? ._....

I checked everything, net, everything seems okay Lol..

Same issues, game is unplayable today for some reason. Disconnects after character selection and when i can get in it is completely unplayable. Was fine last night. Redid all my equipment, 90down, 12up with 10ms so no issues there. Tried on my other computer and same deal. I think they need to do a server reboot or something.

WTF NCSoft! It's bad enough you force us to have to grind for damn near every little stupid thing in this game but the *cricket*ing lag is getting so bad I can't even finish my dailies!  Unacceptable and pathetic!

It's been off and on for me for about a week, same with a friend down in FL. It seems to hit primarily in instance zones. while mos the time it is manageable.. tonight simply trying to do bloodshade I sat for 20 seconds clicking my mouse and skills while the NPC in front of me continued to move and wail on me. It's caused far more deaths then it should have.

Sounds like the servers need a restart.. would be nice if they did this once a nice like a lot of other games out there.

I'm srsly speechless Lol I had to pay now for wtfast to fix the lags ..

idk why it started since yesterday..

"Can you tell me what server you are on, we are not seeing any delays?"  from blade and soul Ops twitter ..  -_-........ srsly

Archived