Forums

Confirmed Legendary weapons coming to NA! :))

Koter

I was watching the live stream from yesterday and I couldn't believe what I heard. Legendary weapons are coming to NA and man the amount of mats you will need to get them is crazy! It's gonna suck to be a casual player Feelsbadman :( make sure to watch in HD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

filthy casual here

struggling to keep up ....

ill see this weapon end of the year maybe...lol...Heres to hoping they chill the hell out after this patch to at least be able to collect more than a handful of mats >.>

Well, it is not intended for anyone casual, and it will tickle all the guys who love this sort of thing pink. Let them go for it.

So long that we have a reasonable good enough alternatives, the top gear can cost a million gold and a Ming Dynasty's pearl.

4 minutes ago, Tizzay said:

filthy casual here

ill see this weapon end of the year maybe...lol...Heres to hoping they chill the hell out after this patch to at least be able to collect more than a handful of mats >.>

Yeah I really hope they make it easier to get materials to get these weapons if not the only people who will have them are gold sellers and here I thought i was awesome with my true pirate weapon smh

4 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

To catch up with KR, we need to get hm20. So expect to get left behind like a nobody. NC gives no *cricket*s.

So do you know are the weapons the best in the game even in KR cause they look ridiculous.

Don't worry, you all will see more money grab like Trove chest event come more often so poeples can buy materials they need it for their legendary weapon. NA/EU Regions are their money heaven where the money just fall out from the sky, they simply don't give a shit about what players complaint or comments about their bussiness. Place yourself at their position and think If you make shit load of profit with cheap method business practice then why would you care for other stuff? Once players realized it's a trap, NCsoft already netted enough money and start a new game.

Just now, Koter said:

So do you know are the weapons the best in the game even in KR cause they look ridiculous.

Idk about kr's endgame, but I've heard that 700 ap is noob tier there. So there's that. Go read the recent dps meter thread in bns reddit.

21 minutes ago, Tizzay said:

filthy casual here

No they will not stop  ustil they catch up with other bsn ppl dont get it once they catch up then bsn will slow down for us ustill then dont ever hope it will befor then

29 minutes ago, Tizzay said:

filthy casual here

lol if you play casual then you don't even need to worry about these thing, just keep play and enjoy your game at your own space. You don't need Legendary to beat the game contents, i remembered FFXI Relic weapon (legendary weapon) took 2 years to complete and there is no way to speed up the process lol most game nowadays progression look imtimidate but they are actually easy as shit compare to old school game.

Here's this point from stream itself for better quality.

https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/61837154?t=51m41s

However, it's not the Legendary that China has (with dumb 1500% or something damage buff), seems like just an orange weapon with good, but down-to-earth stats to me (except the skill reset but not sure how often will that be), and the price is pretty much expected and not that much different from current tendency (400 darts, 25 silverfrost trans stones - and it'll only come after True Scorpio so 2 steps from current max). 

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

Here's this point from stream itself for better quality.

https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/61837154?t=51m41s

However, it's not the Legendary that China has (with dumb 1500% or something damage buff), seems like just an orange weapon with good, but down-to-earth stats to me (except the skill reset but not sure how often will that be), and the price is pretty much expected and not that much different from current tendency (400 darts, 25 silverfrost trans stones - and it'll only come after True Scorpio so 2 steps from current max). 

Yeah its gonna take a while to get unless your a gold seller / farmer.

7 minutes ago, Koter said:

Yeah its gonna take a while to get unless your a gold seller / farmer.

That wasn't my point, though.

My point was that it seems fitting with current weapon power/price progression. Also, the drop of fangs will be upped in SF dungeons/you'll have dailies that give more fangs/2 new dungeons give fangs, so it wont be that much harder than reaching AS10 atm.

10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

That wasn't my point, though.

My point was that it seems fitting with current weapon power/price progression. Also, the drop of fangs will be upped in SF dungeons/you'll have dailies that give more fangs/2 new dungeons give fangs, so it wont be that much harder than reaching AS10 atm.

Even if they do up the drop rate it's gonna take a while and if you're a casual player even longer but who knows. I can alrdy see gold sellers rocking legendary weapons in 6v6 : \

Just now, Koter said:

Even if they do up the drop rate it's gonna take a while and if you're a casual player even longer but who knows. I can alrdy see gold sellers rocking legendary weapons in 6v6 : \

As I see it, right now, you see casual players with True Pirate while the gold buyers are on Awakened Scorpio. And with new patch, casual players will progress to Awakened Scorpio while the gold buyers jump to leg. 

3 hours ago, Kromede said:

lol if you play casual then you don't even need to worry about these thing, just keep play and enjoy your game at your own space. You don't need Legendary to beat the game contents, i remembered FFXI Relic weapon (legendary weapon) took 2 years to complete and there is no way to speed up the process lol most game nowadays progression look imtimidate but they are actually easy as shit compare to old school game.

Oh im not worried about it, i get like 4 hours ish when i get home from work to play, id just like to be able to get through one small part of the game and get to the next before they release 100000 other things to do. If nothing else ill never get bored at the rate this is all going... HAHA

2 hours ago, Tizzay said:

Oh im not worried about it, i get like 4 hours ish when i get home from work to play, id just like to be able to get through one small part of the game and get to the next before they release 100000 other things to do. If nothing else ill never get bored at the rate this is all going... HAHA

Yikes! well at least we get to look at them lol!

24 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Maybe they will make it like Aion where the weapons can be won in an rng event that you have to spend $1000+ on to have a decent chance.

lol Aion....800 Millions Kina spend just to get my weapon +15 back in those old day! I have no surprise or even a doubt if NCsoft going with that similar route.

Newbies struggle to get their pirate/siren accessories to upgrade, and they don't get any chance to catch up because of patches being pushed so fast. 

NCsoft doesn't care about getting new players unless they are pay2winners that can just gear and catch up with the wallet.  

I don't mind patches being pushed like this, BUT i know lots of people that do, and i do not want this game to become a closed circle, i want newbies to keep joining this game and feel encouraged to do so, not get scared by the amount of useless farm they have to do with all the old upgrades...

NCsoft you are doing it wrong. Please consider making gearing up easier for newbies at least for the  lvl 45 upgrades. 

Just stop complaining and expect to get legendary weapon ASAP.

It's called "LEGENDARY". What is so legendary about it if everybody can get it in a week or two? They are INTENDED to be EXPENSIVE, get over it. That is why it is called a LEGENDARY weapon. They are INTENDED to be a form of progression. They are INTENDED to be hard to make. They are INTENDED to be a gold sink and time sink.

You can still clear stuff even without a legendary weapon. It's the same on TW/JP/KR/CN, people still clear stuff without legendaries, people are still rocking around in breeze gear, even oathbreaker in Asura or even Forgotten Tomb sometimes. You won't DIE without a legendary weapon.

This is meant to be a long term investment and project. It's the same case on ALL other servers, it is INTENDED that you do not get everything ASAP. You will get it in the end, it is just that it will take time. The amount of mats need to make these weapons on the servers in the other regions are also very demanding, why does NA always need to get special treatment? The argument that "NA/EU players are casual so they need to cater to us with lower mats / soloable dungeons etc" just doesn't cut it, its getting stale.

Just cause you guys got content pushed out faster in time for the world championship is irrelevant to having easy legendaries. These weapons are endgame of endgame gear and has no bearing on being able to play in a competition or not. It's not going to change your skillset to something totally different.

You don't see many people rocking around with legendary weapons on the other regions around cause it takes alot of time and effort to make one.

Although I don't support gold buyers, at the end of the day why do you even damn care? They just paid extra to be the first few to get their legendaries, You'll get yours in time if you stick to it, only that you can't get to stand around to show it off together with them in the 1st  2 weeks. Just play whatever content, and work your gear progression gradually and you'll arrive at the legendary in time if you quit subscribing to this "its for P2W, its for gold sellers, i cannot clear stuff without legendary, I cannot catch up, I'm going to quit" mentality.

If you can't handle not getting something "right here, right now". You might as well quit the game and play a custom mod, cause expect a crapload of grind not just for the weapon but for your future accessories as well. I've never seen a MMO where you can max everything out in 1 week or 2. 

Constantly threatening to quit just cause you can't afford something in game right now, cause somebody bought gold, somebody spent money or because you can't catch up is getting so stale. This is a F2P game, somebody's gotta pay for the cost of running the servers. You expect NCsoft to run the servers and game for free? Are they are charity organization that gets government funding to run this game so everybody can play without coming out with a single cent?

Learn to define P2W.

P2W is when you can buy something that  eg. a weapon that can ONLY be bought in the cash shop and no other way of obtaining it in game via grinding or in-game currency. If it is something that takes time to acquire, but can ultimately be gotten through in-game methods, that's not P2W.

The fella who paid for the mats in real cash just got it faster that's all. You can get it as well, you just need to TAKE TIME cause you decide to grind for it. It's called a GRIND. You expect to be on equal progression pace as somebody who forked out real life gold? That's called being "ENTITLED" You want something and to be the same with them without effort or making a sacrifice somewhere.

Why would a company let free players progress as the same pace as somebody who forked out cash? Makes no sense at all. They need somebody to pay for servers and cost of running the game. Giving these real life spenders some advantage and satisfaction of progressing faster is their way to keep people spending.

If you want to keep feeling entitled to instant gratification, just quit the game and stop making threats, you won't be missed. Go find something else that suits your taste.

I made 60 gold in 3 days (wasn't lvl 50) and I purchased the 2 outfits before they rotate out (or I might keep the 1.5k Hcoins I have for the next one). At this rate, Its gonna be a while till I get off my true profane wep (think that what it was cancelled).

Stop making nice outfits NcSoft so I can buy materials instead!! xD

Archived