Disconnected from server.(1000)(132,10054)

toaster user

I always keep getting this msg    Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)  i found some posts on the forums here complaining about the same problem but they r all in 2015 and in the alpha and beta but the game already launched in EU and NA and im getting the same msg   any help would be appreciated    PS i tried to change some ports and allow them in my firewall/router but nothing changed still get the same msg at every dungeon or using wind travel thingy or even in the starting game loading screen so i cant even load in the game...im sorry this post is kinda long but i wanted to say every thing in it   BTW i play on the EU server and i thought this  was an issue with the connection and my internet cuz its too far (i live in the middle east )................ i am already lvl 16 in jadestone village and very excited to move forward but i keep getting disconnected  ......as u can see from my name  im playing  on a toaster so already all my  game settings are the lowwwweeesssttttttt  as they can be  Any help PLZZZZZZukjJqBphyvPTyI6BEJbf2YUTSjE34g_uUeb5NKhv

someone asked for specs     ZOZLxD6-o_EPtC-E85oqwnwK5bPOpgbeViXLtX1g dell inspiron n5010 laptop  here r the specs in text cuz im not sure if u see the pic                            Processor:Intel Core i5-430M Processor
Operating System:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
RAM:4GB DDR3 RAM
Graphics card:ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470,1GB dedicated memory
Display : 15.6-inch LED,1366 x 768 pixels ,16:9 aspect ratio
Hard drive:500GB SATA 5400rpm
Optical disk drive:DVD Reader/writer
Memory card reader:7-in-1 media card reader

i had the same problem as well and i think it's tied to banning of spammers.i have been banning spammers for a month and noticed that 2 spammers in the last week have been sending me requests to be my friend in which i denied.tried to block their names and they always come back 3 hrs later with the same requests,then after the new patch the disconnect from server problem started,now after un-installing the game and downloading the installer.the installer had no launcher file to install the game,the client file is there but no launcher file.this could also be the new patch causing this problem.this game has been out for awhile but now i come to the fact that the programmers have no clue on how to stop these hackers/spammers from destorying this game.

Disconected to server (1000) means the communication from your client and the server has stopped. Most people blame your internet connection but that is not always the case.

The (1000) error is common in slow PCs because the game is not optimized properly and loads most of the work in a single core of your CPU. You said your PC is bad (a toaster) but dont give the details of the specs so i can just assume that you dont meet the (real) minimum requeriments of the game.

This is what happens.

You enter a map and the game starts loading the map. But since your PC is slow, its so busy trying to loading the map that it cant keep up with the client-server communication. By the time your CPU is done loading the most stressing parts of the map, it tries to ping the server but since the server didnt got a response from your client for a while then the connection timed out and you get disconected.

The korean version of the game have a better optimization and we will eventually get those patches, so you can either upgrade your PC or wait until we catch-up with korean patches.

2 hours ago, KenOwnsU said:

Disconected to server (1000) means the communication from your client and the server has stopped. Most people blame your internet connection but that is not always the case.

The (1000) error is common in slow PCs because the game is not optimized properly and loads most of the work in a single core of your CPU. You said your PC is bad (a toaster) but dont give the details of the specs so i can just assume that you dont meet the (real) minimum requeriments of the game.

This is what happens.

You enter a map and the game starts loading the map. But since your PC is slow, its so busy trying to loading the map that it cant keep up with the client-server communication. By the time your CPU is done loading the most stressing parts of the map, it tries to ping the server but since the server didnt got a response from your client for a while then the connection timed out and you get disconected.

The korean version of the game have a better optimization and we will eventually get those patches, so you can either upgrade your PC or wait until we catch-up with korean patches.

i can really understand what u r saying here and i reallly apreciate ur help and i guess im just gonna w8 for the patches to come in  :(  .....Btw  i never really understand the  technical stuff that u just explained but u put it in a very simple way  so i actually did get it  so ty for that :D

Archived