Forums

Cold Storage Instance in other Regions

you guys don't seem to realize how much exp cold storage gives. if the post I read about it was to be believed the optional 2nd boss you can spawn and kill is worth around 150k exp by itself. if we could spam it without break wed go from hm1 to hm10 in a few days. im sure there's some crazy people out there that would do it in a day with premium n such. point is giving THAT much exp is nuts in of itself. id rather have a cool timer of like 8 or 12 hours or w/e and just cycle chars, then have them nerf the crap outa the exp so I can run it repetitively for..... just another dungeon.....

its unique, and its purpose as I see it is to help us power level our characters. I think it will be a nice addition to run once on each char, and if you only run a single char run it once and enjoy the exp.me personally I hatted HATTED running poh or bsh 10x times so I could try to get a weapon box or gun oil, or belts/braclets. I don't like the idea of making all dungeons once a day or twice a day or 6/12 hour cools or w/e but I can see why they would do it to this one if it gives as much exp as I was led to believe.

40 minutes ago, Richard Rahl said:

you guys don't seem to realize how much exp cold storage gives. if the post I read about it was to be believed the optional 2nd boss you can spawn and kill is worth around 150k exp by itself. if we could spam it without break wed go from hm1 to hm10 in a few days. im sure there's some crazy people out there that would do it in a day with premium n such. point is giving THAT much exp is nuts in of itself. id rather have a cool timer of like 8 or 12 hours or w/e and just cycle chars, then have them nerf the crap outa the exp so I can run it repetitively for..... just another dungeon....

The problem here is not about the restriction, I rather like that. The problem is that you can run the dungeon, restriction or not, if you pay for it. 

So, like you said, maybe some people will get to HM10 in a few days or less, but only the people paying for it. If you don't pay, then you have the restrictions and you can't enjoy the XP and the loots. 

It's basically a mobile freemium game, welcome to Blade & Candy crush. Soon, we'll get a free run for each Facebook invite we send to a friend. 

Edited by Fael

I personally don't like the idea of a way to go around the restriction, id rather have a 8 hour limit on it, so it could theoretically be run twice a day kinda thing at most. in the end it wont make me any diff, ill be running it once a day on 4 diff chars just to grind up some exp. Im not going to worry about it too much and im certainly not using any items or spending money on items to speed that up, unless they drop for free in other dungeons I run anyways. exp is a far cry less important then gold or mats for upgrades, but its useful enough and large enough quantity id defiantly run it for those skill points, the hm 100% exp bowl should work there if it is in fact 150k exp on kill it will boost that and u could make over a quarter million exp in a single run. that's good stuff!

There will be few more dungeons with dailly entry limit,don't worry ;)

We are getting what other regions are getting and in fact they skipped a lot of bullshits other regions did.For example every cool costume to be in some pack for 30 euro or in 90 days premium pack....or selling soulstones,stingers,grandpa balls,SSP keys,etc directly in the cash shop...or RNG boxes with legendary weapons,gems,legendary evolve mats,etc every second month...like the f2p Asian servers....

that would be fine too. all for no reset either way, at the least im hoping for a once a day thing. more would be nice but I can deal with one per day. I get the feeling people are going to use this to whine about p2w and im going to avoid this forums for awhile. I refuse to explain the difference between convenience and "winning" as ive already done it like 3 or 4 times.

The resets was very cheap in asia.Something like a dollar or so.If you can't dump a dollar/euro here and there please don't call yourself a gamer >.< Gaming is a hobby and every hobby out there cost money.

3 minutes ago, Teffy said:

The resets was very cheap in asia.Something like a dollar or so.If you can't dump a dollar/euro here and there please don't call yourself a gamer >.< Gaming is a hobby and every hobby out there cost money.

please don't go down a p2w is for the committed or privileged or I duno people willing to spend some of their paycheck or w/e. I dun care about that. I got a job, I do occasionally spend money on my MMO but that isn't p2w that's just me buying inventory space or maybe a costume or w/e. saying that only people willing to spend money can be considered "gamers" (as if your earning some kinda title) is pretty discriminatory. did you consider yourself a gamer as a kid? im sure money was spent to get u those games but it certainly wasn't urs, it was mommy and daddies. by your logic your not allowed to be considered a gamer till at a minimum high school with a part time job or beyond with some type of income and a willingness to spend that income of video games.

just to be clear I don't disagree with ur hobby comment for those of us that have the income to support our hobby. I just don't like dismissing anyone who as of yet doesn't have an income or doesn't have a sufficient income to warrant the expense. we all have expenses some more then others. who are we to judge how someone else spends their hard earned money?

It's reasonable, for it to be once per day. most clan crafting materials come from him, so its better if ur clan has many good players who can go individually to outbid others in other party. then.. the kaari has lots of exp.... <3

Well.. That's NCSoft.. Don't you know that Aion (also a NCSoft game) has limited entrance in all the endgame dungeons per day/week and they sell the item for reset in cash shop? But yea, I guess its worst there, cause not only its p2p (yea, that's p2p..) but also all dungeons have timers which means that the game its filled with elitists who ask x amount of damage.(oh...wait...) So don't be surpriced if you see that timer crap as well in the (near) future in BnS.

On 21/04/2016 at 0:31 PM, Richard Rahl said:

please don't go down a p2w is for the committed or privileged or I duno people willing to spend some of their paycheck or w/e. I dun care about that. I got a job, I do occasionally spend money on my MMO but that isn't p2w that's just me buying inventory space or maybe a costume or w/e. saying that only people willing to spend money can be considered "gamers" (as if your earning some kinda title) is pretty discriminatory. did you consider yourself a gamer as a kid? im sure money was spent to get u those games but it certainly wasn't urs, it was mommy and daddies. by your logic your not allowed to be considered a gamer till at a minimum high school with a part time job or beyond with some type of income and a willingness to spend that income of video games.

just to be clear I don't disagree with ur hobby comment for those of us that have the income to support our hobby. I just don't like dismissing anyone who as of yet doesn't have an income or doesn't have a sufficient income to warrant the expense. we all have expenses some more then others. who are we to judge how someone else spends their hard earned money?

Game is 16+ last time I check.This is not tetris,hello? And also last time I check you put your b-day date/year/month trying to open bns site,no? Plus I was working at age of 16 already - 5 days part time plus full time in saturday/sunday.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, Teffy said:

Game is 16+ last time I check.This is not tetris,hello? And also last time I check you put your b-day date/year/month trying to open bns site,no? Plus I was working at age of 16 already - 5 days part time plus full time in saturday/sunday.

so because you had a job at 16 everyone had a job by 16? had u spent more time studying and less time working u might have picked up on a few of the fallacies in that line of thinking. not guna press the point too hard though as I really have no interest in some random flame this troll that blah blah discussion. I do have a single question though. why do you believe it makes you "superior"  when you pay money, compared with others who do not in an otherwise free to play game?

finnaly someone like Richard Rahl told all good xD no one care if someone have a excuse that have a job and cant play...its ur choice to play mmo after back from work or do something in rl simple and logic unless its slave work 15h a day so i will understand xD i have work 5-6 days for 8h and still can play like 4-6h ea day but like told no one normal care who work or not and yet im not spend single $ on B&S cause crappy server stabilization and no optimalization but i understand someone paying for premium, but paying too for p2w events and other things that give u gold to make ur gear better is just crap, must of time when i run with 600+ap, sometimes with 650+ they fail more than 450+ ofc all should know why, 0 knoledge about dungeon mechanics, they just have items but sadly 0 skill, that why paying for ncoins to sell just for gold to get items is no skiller way, and too like Richard told nothing will make u better or more respected than ppl who spend 0$ and have 400 ap and someone 650, i respect more this 400+ap than 650 ones who just bought gold for ncoins and for sure lower knoledge about game so remember guys if u spend $ on gold to get items and lets say u have even that "skill" its still make u lower respect than a 400ap+ cause im sure ppls who pay for gold wannt be better and get more respected what u dont get after spend $ for items cause "Game mean to be played, not stay and pay $ for items"

PS i heard that ncost told that game will be not p2w model what it is arledy... but good that at last only in items not in skill xD, and some more lies like "optimalization" i heard that for like 3 or more patches and game work more and more bad for some i wish u guys will do something with BNS cause its really great game so far the best for me even with all that craps 

Edited by Eryk

All this trashtalk about 600+ being noobs.I played with way too many people that have top gear and 580+++ AP.At worse they was avarage or not really that skilled but hey not everyone is pro at gaming - some like to just relax out of the real life.Atleast those type of people will do whatever you tell them to do.Not all of course but most.

The day NCsoft stop care about income is the day I`ll start to worry.This is business and just because it's f2p it doesn't mean the BnS team eat rocks and drink sea water while the servers are running on air.

IT's ok if you don't want to pay but atleast don't QQ about it.It's like in real life - you don't expect anything for free right? Hell in my country people that pay tons of taxes has premium que/special treatment in the tax office.They are with priority.

Let's talk about fishing.If you just go with bait and poor fishing road and nothing to bait the fish with(the special feeding stuff) you`ll most likely not have an amazing luck.While if you blown tons of money into that hobby and go prepared like hell your results will be much better.I have friend that is spending over 1k for fishing stuff each month.He is amazing fisherman too but it come with price,right?

Same here.If you pay in any mmo you`ll have much higher advantage over people that can't.

I'm in no way an white knight.I don't like ncsoft from over 10 years now(13 to be precise)but they are always making the best for my liking type of games.NCwest is like a puppets.What korea tell them to do thats exactly what they do.It's been like this from ages now.

I don't like the lag either.I don't like the poor optimisation and the fact I'm playing on a beast computer and yet I have 30 FPS in SSP.I don't like ther cash shop monitoring team either and the stupid idea to rotate costumes every 2 weeks.I don't like how they rush with half arsed patches either.I like fast patches but I would better like if they polish them first and not rush they way they do.

I would like full NPCs voice overs - a good one and yet most epic npcs(bosses) don't have any.Or the text bubble say one thing and the voice over something else.

And so on.

And always remember - you value things only once you lost them.How about Nexon or Gameforge or Innova take over? You`ll beg ncsoft to take back the publishing right,trust me.And there is more shithole companies out there that I'm afraid to even mention ther name.

Edited by Teffy

Well, i'm ok with Cold Storage/Ice Warehouse, i played on TW Server and it's exactly like that, NcWest changed nothing there.

The "reset scroll" is there on TW, very cheap.

If it's like that on others region why would NcSoft make it different here?

The "Trove Event" also happened on TW, exactly like on NA, the new event that will start today too, they will set around 4-5 daily quests to complete(on TW they spec dungeons) and u get rewarded.

Most ppl cry about it but don't understand it's been like that on others regions, and imo there is no need to be that different here...

On 20-4-2016 at 11:50 PM, Luucy said:

Well the gap between paying players/"nolife"players and free players/casual players is already huge. So I imagine it'll get worse and worse with this paying reset system... 

I don't know what NCSoft is thinking about (ah yes money), but for every news I read, I get more and more disappointed... (as a casual, non paying player who won't even be able to enter these 2 new dungeons without being insulted as my AP is 406 at the moment...)

Okay, i kind of agree with you on this. Actually its ridiculous how much p2p people have an advantage. The 2 new dungeon shouldn't have been put in but the fact that your AP is 406? Thats kind of insanely low. Even me as a free2play wants higher than 480+ at the very least. Its not really about the AP itself. Its also about other traits that you should give more attention to like crt, crt dmg, acc, blck etc. You'll work on those while you upgrade your weapon. Sure it takes a lot of time and that just means you have to put more effort in.