Forums

Cold Storage Instance in other Regions

Kelllaayyy

EDIT: So from what others have said. Yes it was like this in other regions.
Yes the "reset" item should be cheap.
And supposedly it will also drop in yeti and be tradeable. 

So lookin through facebook today I noticed that NCSoft updated the page about the patch on the 27th.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/shattered-empire-group-content/

That being said. 

Scroll all the way down to the bottom. and 
ef546f1d2d.jpg

This can only be completed ONCE a day?? Really?? Unless you PURCHASE a reset?? D: Was it like this on the other servers before NA? I'm curious if I should be angry or not.

Just now, Kelllaayyy said:

I'm curious if I should be angry or not.

Well the gap between paying players/"nolife"players and free players/casual players is already huge. So I imagine it'll get worse and worse with this paying reset system... 

I don't know what NCSoft is thinking about (ah yes money), but for every news I read, I get more and more disappointed... (as a casual, non paying player who won't even be able to enter these 2 new dungeons without being insulted as my AP is 406 at the moment...)

4 minutes ago, Luucy said:

Well the gap between paying players/"nolife"players and free players/casual players is already huge. So I imagine it'll get worse and worse with this paying reset system... 

I don't know what NCSoft is thinking about (ah yes money), but for every news I read, I get more and more disappointed... (as a casual, non paying player who won't even be able to enter these 2 new dungeons without being insulted as my AP is 406 at the moment...)

Yea this doesn't seem like "We're avoiding a pay to win model"
I'm not even mad about the current "event" anymore. I was looking forward to be able to farm this instance with clan mates to finally finish out clan outfit design but.

This "Pay To Grind" is very dissapointing/ :(

Just now, Kelllaayyy said:

Yea this doesn't seem like "We're avoiding a pay to win model"
I'm not even mad about the current "event" anymore. I was looking forward to be able to farm this instance with clan mates to finally finish out clan outfit design but.

This "Pay To Grind" is very dissapointing/ :(

Yes, why do they need to put the "Swipe your Credit Card" thing in almost every new content they add ??? No need to wonder why they're adding content this fast ... Every 2 weeks, we have a new paying functionnality !!! Are they completely mad or what ??

uh this is like all the others regions! Don't forget this game was Pay to play and being P2P devs need people spend time so they will pay monthly sub next month.

From repair hammers cast time to repair your weapon, to windstride cooldown/cast time and this dungeon need to wait 1 day to go again is all P2P mechanics. 

4 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

Asura is no walk in the park. But yeh ice storage is once a day. I dont remember if ppl spammed reset tokens in tw. Didnt seem to tho. I dont remember. I mean u can farm tokens there to trade for one of the things u need to unlock a hm skill. 

Well that is very dissapointing.. but oh well. If it was like this in other regions there isn't much room to complain.

Seems like they're starting to emulate Aion's instance limitations in order to make bank on reset scrolls :/  That new pvp instance reminds me of drege or iron wall warfront as well (I like those instances, but yeah...queing can be a nightmare in aion, at least B&S fixes that with cross server) But depressing to see them already falling back on instance resets. (I also like how they stuck white knight in the cash shop so they could sell it before this content releases a re-color...lol)

even still it clearly states its an easy dg wich is pretty much like 24m instances however the drops from what it says are good so id guess its a thing to make players only do once a day as the reset will be available in HM store wich should be up for hongmoon coins wich are 'free' u can get hm coins ingame through selling gold or crafting hm coins with venture tokens.

that being said the reset is more like a bonus to not frustrate ppl.

whats f2p players for u? a person that plays 2h a max every day? srr thats not even a regular player thats like 2 tiers under regular players. a really regular player plays 3h+ a day and 4h+ on weekends but guess what?

i play around 3-4h on the week and depending on the weekend 12h+ or 4-6h(depending if i go out or not) wich would be a regular or mid hardcore player.

in 2h i can do SSP(daillies)+3 purp DGs+ghs and i get free time to do anything else i want but usually is just runing mushin for tokens for upgrade gathering mats etc. just with regular play i got currently awake oath ring and brace true siren earring/neck awake pirate(tomorrow true pirate stage 10 for sure) and maybe ill get true breeze be4 the next maint. this nets me around 50-60+ ss a day(without misty woods daillies) and other mats and im not even doing 100% craft mts sell buy mats and craft again. my current profit a day is around 20gold and around 50-60ss+ without even sweating in less than 2h.

if ure complaining abt p2w learn how u can do things.

for the current content/daillies u have available 20g/d is really low since u can do all 40 daillies for 50g+ in around 4h+soulstones and anything else u might get on the way

(clap clap clap) Good job NCSoft. /sarcasm

You know, while I hated most dungeons from Tomb of Exiles onwards, I at least could say that you weren't pulling that stupid "you can only run these dungeons X amount of times per day, unless you have reset scrolls" thing that Tera did.

Now you're doing one of the really stupid things they did. Sigh....this can only go downhill.

8 minutes ago, Boscodash said:

the reset should drop in yeti also and is probably auction house trade-able iirc.

Though, they wrote "Unless a Cold Storage Reset is purchased from the Hongmoon Store"... So, maybe it will be tradable, if yes, it will harm "freeplayers" less, but still they don't know how to communicate efficiently... 

But for me, even if it is tradable, it's just awful to put paying content (even optionnal) everywhere and about everything... Just overdose of greed in front of my eyes everyday... so bad :/

Holy Fn Shewhite... I paid my dues and you want more? I still have over a year left on my premium membership and I am now going to quit this pay to win game. Paying to unlock a dungeon is *cricket*ing bullshit!

No more, you guys at NCSoft lied when you said this game would never be pay to win.

Edit

I am ok with a dungeon that you can do once a day, I am not ok with putting game play into a pay wall. I support games that I like even if they are F2P, I don't support this type of sleezy p2w model that this game is moving to.

Premium membership  should get you 2 daily runs. (I get nothing from my premium atm due to the Daily dash being gone)

9 hours ago, Kelllaayyy said:

EDIT: So from what others have said. Yes it was like this in other regions.
Yes the "reset" item should be cheap.
And supposedly it will also drop in yeti and be tradeable. 

So lookin through facebook today I noticed that NCSoft updated the page about the patch on the 27th.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/shattered-empire-group-content/

That being said. 

Scroll all the way down to the bottom. and 
ef546f1d2d.jpg

This can only be completed ONCE a day?? Really?? Unless you PURCHASE a reset?? D: Was it like this on the other servers before NA? I'm curious if I should be angry or not.

Just think of it as a daily quest and move on.

36 minutes ago, GlowLight said:

every region is different so just be patient about what is going to happen to na/eu areas.

Can you post only two generic post templates, NCSoft white knight bot? There's more to this game than "I love NCSOFT/BnS" and "Just be patient", which is the only thing you ever post with some variation. How much do you get paid for it?

OMG when this is going to happen I think my clan will flee BnS in a heartbeat!

Is there any official News about this on the Reddit - Twitch - Twitter channels for NA / EU.

If so ill stop playing now!!! This is clearly since the Trove Event P2W!!!

Best regards

Sin. aka Sigma (Frostgipfel DE) Summoner

Archived