Forums

OATH Bracelet . where to buy ?

rocnogi

10 minutes ago, orianthi said:

As above post , but it is not upgradable, it is the evolve bracelet required for True Siren to Awakened Oathbreaker

Yep, if rocnogi is looking for awakened oathbreaker bracelet, he'll need to get the pirate bracelet first from bloodshade harbor, and upgraded up all the way to Awakened Oathbreaker.

25 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Can I also get the weapon too?

Depends which weapon, the NPC next to the wheel in grand harvest square sells all the Oathbreaker jewelry and some of the weapons required for the Oathbreaker weapon evolve path too,  But for Jewelry they all need to be at the True Siren stage before the Oathbreaker items are required, which means all the required items, Siren/Pirate etc for jewellry still come from Moonwater zone.  

Some advise to, if you are at level 50 and struggling to upgrade some Jewellry, alot of players use the Breeze items that drop from all over the Silverfrost zone as 'temporary' while they save up to upgrade the Siren ones, The Breeze items have random stat rolls, and some are really good especially for new 50's

Check out this Google doc spread sheet for all upgrade paths and required items/costs etc, click the appropriate item tab along the top of the sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U0cqRIxNefzkd30VmVI-zFhe3fpBHgq7aIy3vHO6ZTQ/htmlview#

15 hours ago, Dming said:

Yep, if rocnogi is looking for awakened oathbreaker bracelet, he'll need to get the pirate bracelet first from bloodshade harbor, and upgraded up all the way to Awakened Oathbreaker.

wow.. 10x . 

can i buy it with pirate emblems or just drop ? from who ?

Pirate emblems drop from the 24M Nightshade harbor (3 of them iirc) and one another from the 6M version of the same dungeon (BSH). The bracelet is also a rare drop from those dungeons as well (very rare).

That's said, non-upgradeable version from the story will do just fine and surpasses the upgradable for a long-long time. And it costs an arm and  a leg to upgrade a bracelet. So, ring/earring is basically the only ones worth upgrading if you are not a leet kindda player.

Good luck!

31 minutes ago, rocnogi said:

wow.. 10x . 

can i buy it with pirate emblems or just drop ? from who ?

yes you can as I explained above, you can buy the Pirate Bracelet with Pirate emblems from the NPC on the right side of  the mail/vault NPC in Hogshead Hamlet

you can not upgrade the Oathbreaker bracelet, its only use is part of the evolve path of the Pirate bracelet. you have to have the Pirate Bracelet

At the Pirate stage 10 to evolve further it requires the Oathbreaker bracelet as a material in the evolution

Yes I obtained the Pirate Bracelet from the NPC using pirate emblems on two characters and upgraded it, which is now at awakened Oathbreaker rank 10 stage

Archived