Launcher doesn't work

Kuumottaja

Hello,

I have problem with launcher. I played for 30 minutes in the morning and everything worked fine, but now after the maintenance, my launcher doesn't work, when I run the launcher, it just pops fast on the windows bar and vanishes not giving any errors. I tried everything, even restarting computer, but it didn't work. Should I uninstall the game and download it again?

4 minutes ago, EclipseBringer said:

Same with me, after maintenance I can't play anymore.. Although I tried computer restart and after that I got : NcUpdateHelper invalid argument error. Whenever I try to launch the game it just pops on windows bar and vanishes without any errors, same like you..

4 minutes ago, Andipandi said:

The same exact thing is happening to me..and no replies, no word on twitter, nothing. I rarely post on forums, and I'm getting angry. First the bot/hacker stuff..now this. Why is there no answer yet?

I just uninstalled the game and tried to download the game again and still the same issue. The launcher just stopped working complitely.

2 minutes ago, Kuumottaja said:

I just uninstalled the game and tried to download the game again and still the same issue. The launcher just stopped working complitely.

Thanks for update, I won't reinstall it then.. with my internet it would take 6hours or more to download it again.. 

3 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response and have escalated this report. Please try and restart your computer, if you haven't done so already.

Thank you!

Team Blade & Soul

I have restarted and uninstalled the game and the new launcher just doesn't work.

Archived