Forums

Japan/Korean language?

Ciocolici

Is it alright to change the voice to jap/kr? I've found on reddit/internet guides how to do it. Is it, let's say, legal? I don't want to do anything that's not supposed to be done, I want to play fair and correct, but the english voice acting is unbareable, and + the jap/kr has voices for every NPC out there, the eng one has only for the Yellow quests and a little from the class ones.

Please tell me NCSoft has nothing against players changing the voice chats to the jap/kr ones!

I don't understand why are we not having an option to change the voice to jap/kr in first place..

They said it was okay to use voice pack, but they're not officially supported, the difference is that the lips movements match the languages we have (FR, EN, DE).
Why don't have an option for JP/KR, is because of license issue,  the contract state that the voices are only to be use in certain countries.

1 hour ago, staahpxDD said:
24 minutes ago, Els said:

They said it was okay to use voice pack, but they're not officially supported, the difference is that the lips movements match the languages we have (FR, EN, DE).
Why don't have an option for JP/KR, is because of license issue,  the contract state that the voices are only to be use in certain countries.

Yeah you can use the voice mod pack. I been using it since. The english voices are horrible af .
Using other mods for appearances (weapon skin, hair, face, outfit) is illegal and bannable.

You sure? I hope you are right. If it is allowed then that's all I need to know. That's what I care. I never ever cheated or did anything illegal in a game. That's why I don't want to do that now. It would be nice if a moderator or someone like that would answer to this thread with an answer. Don't wanna get banned 2 months later for using the jap. voice pack, after I already used money on this game. Don't wanna lose the money and time spent for nothing.

4 minutes ago, staahpxDD said:

Yeah its allowed. I had no problems using it

And for 45+? Can't find.

And I've read that NC said this

" Modding is a bannable offense.
And yes, we can actually see when someone is doing it. " 
link

Where did NC say that we are allowed to use the voice packs?

7 minutes ago, Ciocolici said:

And for 45+? Can't find.

And I've read that NC said this

" Modding is a bannable offense.
And yes, we can actually see when someone is doing it. " 
link

Where did NC say that we are allowed to use the voice packs?

Modding appearances that only you can see on yourself is bannable. But for voice mod its not bannable.
It works for lv45+ too .  https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/156938-how-to-change-to-japanese-korean-or-chinese-voice-actors/

Archived