The wall hug trend

azraelkun

I can understand your frustration azraelkun but you should understand other players, especially those playing classes that don't have AOE.

before all those patches we got, dealing with sins was finding a way to get them out of stealth, but now guess what, even if you do so, sins got like multiple ways to evade/dodge etc etc... and hey you got 2 trinkets (the tab and the flower)... so yeah sin's are a pain if you don't have aoe attacks. Blaming people for using wall hug might be understandable yet if they don't they are doomed, the choice is very hard to make!!

On 4/20/2016 at 8:35 AM, azraelkun said:

Hi peeps as title says 

Im a sin n got used to the fact seeing bms wall hug but yesterday when i started 1v1 for new season i saw blade cancers wall hug n even a couple force masters to wall hug ...i was like lolzing ( loughing so hard).

Fyi if i see u wall hug ill go stealth poison mine use my c penta n return bk to my flower n wait u as i have the damage on my side that trck wont save u i have many ways to dps u when u wall hug n then go opposite side n wait u if ur a bm u prolly then come at me with u 5 slash but i know that n save my C same for lbd.

Plz l2p n stop stalling.

About fm..why on earth u wall hug???

The fun with bms is when match starts they come at u n when u go stealth they run to their beloved corner for a hug its so funny hehe.

Bms plz ask a high rating bm how he plays n stop embarasing my second favorite class

this made me giggle.

l2p? every class has different strategies, you're a sin. Being invisible is your #1 priority, and as for me, a force master, all i really have to do is get 3 ice orbits and let you hit me a couple of times until you freeze yourself, after that you're ass is grass. But for other classes like KFM, who are at a huge disadvantage vs sin, need to get you out of stealth since you won't ever want to leave stealth. don't get pissy because people use a certain strategy, you're strategy is being invisible nearly all the time. and  if you are so sure that wall hugging doesn't work, why even bring it up. Unless, you're losing because of it :D

ya. lot of other classes have been wall hugging since patch though too. like bd's that wall run anytime their resist is up. so a ranged class can literally do nothing against them.

23 hours ago, Purestic said:
23 hours ago, Purestic said:

Ah, you're speaking of Sins that go for a timewin and only play with shuriken/bombs? No, you shouldn't do that.

yAh, you're speaking of Sins that go for a timewin and only play with shuriken/bombs? No, you shouldn't do that.

On 22/4/2016 at 6:57 PM, PCComet said:

topic is that this made me giggle.

l2p? every class has different strategies, you're a sin. Being invisible is your #1 priority, and as for me, a force master, all i really have to do is get 3 ice orbits and let you hit me a couple of times until you freeze yourself, after that you're ass is grass. But for other classes like KFM, who are at a huge disadvantage vs sin, need to get you out of stealth since you won't ever want to leave stealth. don't get pissy because people use a certain strategy, you're strategy is being invisible nearly all the time. and  if you are so sure that wall hugging doesn't work, why even bring it up. Unless, you're losing because of it :D

Topic is that more n more ppl wall hug like destro kfms lbd n not so much about bms .

Belive me if i see u to want to win gsme by wall hug i wont even swet ill just spec 25 sec stealth poison mine plague mist eventually u gonna leave from ur fav wall.

Its free win for me battle ppl wall huggin cause i dont feel presure.

Bk to topic fk wall lets pvp ppl lets feel all 3 mins of each round lets have good battles thats my issue here 

When ever i play with BM or Destro i go a bit more defensive than usual, but when sin just hit stealth and run i go to wall, cause please this is pretty boring pvp. Last night i was doing pvp with my destro and i killed the sin first round and the secound round he just poisoned me and ran till timer out. Next round almost same except he did a mistake and end up in my fury and i did aaaalot of dmg so he had to fight then same timer out and he won idk why i outdamage him we had pretty much the same hp. 

Anyway i admire sins who fight and doesnt go always in stealth, last night i fought against one guy, but he was silver rank and i didnt know who he was, but almost the entire match he didnt go to stealth yet manage to put pretty impressive stun combo and totally outplayed me, this is kind of sins i want to play not against assassin who always stealth and run and when i start to spin they be like destro is spin2win. If u dont want me to spin dont play like that jezz.

I agree a sin that plays with aerial combo plus ground combos is the best way to play u only use stealth just to initiate ur stuns etc in bns stealth is an initiate mechanism for sin that also provides a breather from pitchy situations with that being said abusing stealth with timer dont sound cool.

But ppl will say i play with what i have.

About a month or so i had a thread about sins to not pve each other in arena cause it ends to who has better ping n land the most rb f n besides its not good sight.

I watch viles vids from beta to learn my class n he mentioned all that .

So now when i 1v1 i do the hammer thingie in start hopping the other sin get it n play with combos

tried wall hugging as bm against sin, i won more matches, but it was boring so i stopped doing it.

i get wanting to win, but tryharding just to get one is pretty dull overall esp when you arent ever going to compete in a tournament, and this annoying trend where esp in na more and more players are playing ultra defensive is just depressing.

It's not like sins don't PvE most range classes right? On my WL I've never had a sin use one combo on me, only stealth --> rmb/F spam. Not to mention sins have the ridiculous ability to evade during stealth (do you know how hard it is for a WL to get a sin out of stealth, WITH the chances of them completely evading one of your two skills that knocks them out of evade, if you're skilled enough to hit the INVISIBLE assassin?). 

You know why sins PvE vs WL and other ranged classes that don't have aoe knockbacks? Because they can spam stealth and we can't do anything to knock them out of stealth at all. So if you're going to complain about cheap tactics, go play a WL and see how every sin PvE's you to death. Nothing's more annoying than playing a cat and mouse game with a character who can go invisible. Literally the definition of spamming. 

I don't see how you can complain about wall hugging when there are literally stealth spamming sins who never combo. I don't know anyone who has fun playing vs an invisible person and trying to get them out of stealth the whole game. Plus wall hugging doesn't even help that much. 

With the upcoming buff to WL you ll have plenty of ways to get a sin out of stealth, since it reset wingstorm and dragoncall. do that with the 60% run speed buff and you ll put a sin out of stealth no matter what (dragoncall hit a target in stealth)

The Warlocks crying that sins pve them... You do realise how hard it is to combo a warlock right? It´s also complete cancer go try it!

BTW, about the put down bomb > tab > explode bomb thingy... well it does not work if your opponent is spamming f and not lagging. It still worked so much in real games before that, that i just assumed it would just work. Too bad it kinda does not. If they are not spamming f (witch a lot of people don´t) it usually works though. Guess i´ll make the "pull first" thingy work. Thing is at the point where you have webbed them and you cannot charge to get into stealth you don´t really have too many options, so you still might just wanna try knowing it might not work if they are spamming their f button. Or you can like decoy > f daze and tech chase with the bomb would be another possibility.

Archived