Synchrite

[Cerulean] Cosmic Beings NA

Recruitment status: Open
Send the follow names a whisper: Kafka DePachi or MercurysMoon

Clan name: Cosmic Beings
Leader of the Clan: MercurysMoon
Faction: Blue/ Cerulean

What kind of guild are we? Majority Pve / pvp / very social 

Our story: Were a fun loving nurturing guild that loves to do pve/dailies/dungeons. You wanna spam dungeons endlessly? Come to us, we love doing them, we may rage on Discord, but you’ll get a good laugh :). We may not be the first clan like how others preach like its supposed to mean something, but we are quite friendly among each other. If your looking for a family that you can log on and spend the whole day with, we are those people. We don't have a tight "clique" like majority of other clans, and welcome everyone with open arms. Were looking to increase our family so come on, don’t be shy, ask us, come and join. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

But what can we do for you?
Have i mentioned were friendly, loving, friendly, widely active, and very supportive of any questions you may have, whether it be upgrades, ways to get gold, or drops or anything in mind.
We are aiming to become endgame, were not in any rush, we do plan to play for the next 3-5 years so we’ll be around almost forever.
We have discord, kik, skype,  whatsapp, facebook groups, so don’t be shy, we’ll welcome you to whichever you feel comfortable doing. 

Do we have requirements? 
20+ 
Friendly
Active, We all have lives, its understandable, so come on 

Do you wanna join and become a cosmic being? Someone to soar through the stars and bask in moonlight with us, and explore upcoming patches with a friendly group of friends backing you up? Come to us, feel free to ask any of the 3 names mention above (Veranya or Kafka DePachi or MercurysMoon) to join us,. You can even mail us on game or message us as you see fit, don’t be shy to tell us about yourself and be apart of the stars in Cosmic Beings!!!!

Edited by Synchrite

Hey, good folks.

I am okay having stuff that is good enough in the game, and not much, as long as I can only do stuff I like, and don't have to do stuff I do not. Ideally, what I'd like to do every time I log in is play a few arenas, run a couple of blue dungeons and play an alt or the main with the story-line left on it. Basically, I don't like doing stuff that is too stressful.

I'll run a purple dungeon if I could do it with a bunch of folks that are not in a hurry and laugh off the goof-ups, shrug off a wipe or two, and chit-chat while at it. And if the purple dungeon ain't working out, I am happy to go to a blue one instead or do a level 45 purple instead, not level 50.

So, if that's sort of what you guys like too, and have more than 2 people on-line at the same time during the EST/early PST, or maybe have some sort of an arranged hour the folks meet for doing something, I'll be happy to join.

You can do things as you like, we won't change anything. If you want you can join dungeons with us with you like, were not part of the whole high AP status so need not worry on that part, so pm either of the names or mail us in game and we'd be happy to get to know you and invite :)

What time of day are you guys playing and how many folks are around at that time? I am sorry for asking, but I have just dropped the second clan that ended up with just me on-line, and I really want to find people to play with. :)