Skypetal weapon

Hello,

I have to upgrade my weapon, im lvl 49 now. To upgrade i need a Skypetal Bangle but the tooltip doesnt tell me where to get it. Im done with all the yellow quests.

The second item i can use to upgrade is a Storm Siren Bangle, but when i open the chests i only get a Siren Bangle.

Some help here would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Centershock said:

Hello,

I have to upgrade my weapon, im lvl 49 now. To upgrade i need a Skypetal Bangle but the tooltip doesnt tell me where to get it. Im done with all the yellow quests.

The second item i can use to upgrade is a Storm Siren Bangle, but when i open the chests i only get a Siren Bangle.

Some help here would be appreciated.

Thank you

You should receive the Skypetal Bangle from the story questline, not 100% sure what chapter though.

But depending on your cash flow the cheaper route may be going siren.

You can get the storm siren weapon for 20 or 30 siren emblem (not sure how much) from the npc vendor outside of the portal. Also , you should be able to get the skypetal weapon from Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness after you talk to Yura and killed Mushin
I think you can get the weapon from vendor merchant with silverfrost mountain valor stones. Not sure how much you`ll need .

• Valor Stone Traders Chayong (Grand Harvest Square) and Sun Giwon (Northreach Silverfrost)

Siren path to True Pirate path is the cheapest
Oathbreaker and True Pirate path will both end up at True Breeze path anyways tho Oathbreaker costs more.

Archived