Whirlwind Valley 6v6 pvp coming soon.

Xellon

Keep bringing the new content. Love it. My only issue is that we lost the balance of modes on the game

xperience a new 6v6 PvP mode in Whirlwind Valley. Whirlwind Valley is the first objective-based PvP game mode in Blade & Soul, and challenges each team to fight for and maintain control points. But enter at your own risk as—unlike the PvP Arena—this mode does not equalize player gear.

1v1 Arena = Equalized. Gear or level doesn't matter (except for the fact that your missing skills at low lvls).

Open PVP = Geared

6v6 = Gear

PVE =  Progression

Hopefully they will find a need to at least add a 3v3 arena match equalized and not just a tag match so we can keep that balance.

Useful tips for everyone - Don't do 6v6 until your well geared, Good thing about Blade and Soul is the time it takes to get geared is less of a hassle then most other mmos.

My gear is trash and I still plan on trying this out.  If you get any battle points even when you lose I will probably continue playing it.  I guess, just hope you don't get me on your team. I assume bots would eventually be doing this if you can sell the upgrade materials on the market from the points trader,  and they probably won't be geared at all.

Atm my gear is average ( true pirate , true siren accesories with oath brac , and moonwater soul ) , i'm looking foward to 6vs6 , however what i'm not looking foward to is metting those guys who already are at awakened/true scorpion and even awakened python accesories.

Archived