So bots actually got deleted from the ladder

VRock

whuh? Situation on Poh:

Less than 24 hours after maintenance and Cerulean is already full again. And you can see the bots queuing up for a chance to get into Cerulean, at the faction place outside of Dochun's house in Bamboo Village. I was just there starting a new char. If they were trying to get into Crimson, they'd already be in and moving on to whatever the next task is in their script.

But I guess that's what it means to be Blue. What you can't hack, you have to bot. Whats that like? To realize at the end of the day that you're so small and insignificant that you have to cheat your way through a video game? A really easy video game, that doesn't require cheating to finish anything? You guys are just pathetic.

But as for OP accusing NCSoft of actually doing work: hmmm, yeah, ok, sure.

6 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

whuh? Situation on Poh:

Less than 24 hours after maintenance and Cerulean is already full again. And you can see the bots queuing up for a chance to get into Cerulean, at the faction place outside of Dochun's house in Bamboo Village. I was just there starting a new char. If they were trying to get into Crimson, they'd already be in and moving on to whatever the next task is in their script.

But I guess that's what it means to be Blue. What you can't hack, you have to bot. Whats that like? To realize at the end of the day that you're so small and insignificant that you have to cheat your way through a video game? A really easy video game, that doesn't require cheating to finish anything? You guys are just pathetic.

But as for OP accusing NCSoft of actually doing work: hmmm, yeah, ok, sure.

Both red and blue are full af of bots and hackers. In fact for weeks i only saw red ppl using the speed hacks in ss. It's just so dumb to assume that THE WHOLE blue faction is bots and hackers, and the red is legit players, both factions are full of them. The reason they all get in one faction is because its just easier that way, they picked blue like they could had picked red and there are a million reasons why people pick one faction over the other, and im sure "i want to be a bot" is not the top reason. Top reason im pretty sure is the ability to finish faction dailys. And bots dont make it easier just fyi. When you are compiting with 60 bots to get credit for a kill and you have to deal with the lag having all those characters in one spot spamming skills, there is a big chance you wont get credit. Stop tagging a faction when its the whole freaking game that is infested with bots, and dont belittle players from a faction. Redirect your anger, time and energy to the real issues, which is NCSoft letting people do this with no concequences, it affects all playres, not just the red faction in poh server, dont try to put players against other players because that is not gona solve crap. I understand your frustration but again, i know they shouldnt be doing it, it ruins the game for everyone, but if the can do it, they will.

About the actualy topic of this thread though, what iwana say, is that deleting them off the rankings doesnt mean those accounts are gone and banned, they most likely aren't. Deleting the evidence doesnt mean it never happened and bots were never there. I appreciate at least they dont get in the rankings, but they are still taking the fun away from arena. I dont mind losing to a skilled player, now losing to someone that has 0 skill and is just hacking through arena, is quite irritating.

41 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Both red and blue are full af of bots and hackers. In fact for weeks i only saw red ppl using the speed hacks in ss. It's just so dumb to assume that THE WHOLE blue faction is bots and hackers, and the red is legit players, both factions are full of them. The reason they all get in one faction is because its just easier that way, they picked blue like they could had picked red and there are a million reasons why people pick one faction over the other, and im sure "i want to be a bot" is not the top reason. Top reason im pretty sure is the ability to finish faction dailys. And bots dont make it easier just fyi. When you are compiting with 60 bots to get credit for a kill and you have to deal with the lag having all those characters in one spot spamming skills, there is a big chance you wont get credit. Stop tagging a faction when its the whole freaking game that is infested with bots, and dont belittle players from a faction. Redirect your anger, time and energy to the real issues, which is NCSoft letting people do this with no concequences, it affects all playres, not just the red faction in poh server, dont try to put players against other players because that is not gona solve crap. I understand your frustration but again, i know they shouldnt be doing it, it ruins the game for everyone, but if the can do it, they will.

About the actualy topic of this thread though, what iwana say, is that deleting them off the rankings doesnt mean those accounts are gone and banned, they most likely aren't. Deleting the evidence doesnt mean it never happened and bots were never there. I appreciate at least they dont get in the rankings, but they are still taking the fun away from arena. I dont mind losing to a skilled player, now losing to someone that has 0 skill and is just hacking through arena, is quite irritating.

TL:DR. You're wrong.

Second part: not seeing the entire picture.

13 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

TL:DR. You're wrong.

Second part: not seeing the entire picture.

I am very far from wrong, unless you are saying you personally know every person in blue faction and you know their reason for being is blue because they bot or want to be with them, which is clearly not the case, so i would say you are wrong. You think you are better because you are in a faction that has no bots, when both faction has bots, hackers and cheaters, the whole game has them. You are just being blind, or just plain stubborn if you think that way. But im not gona waste any more of my time with someone that says im not seeing the entire picture, and seriously thinks: blue faction = trash bots; red faction = awesome legit players. Should've known better from the start.

19 hours ago, Unicorns said:

I am very far from wrong, unless you are saying you personally know every person in blue faction and you know their reason for being is blue because they bot or want to be with them, which is clearly not the case, so i would say you are wrong. You think you are better because you are in a faction that has no bots, when both faction has bots, hackers and cheaters, the whole game has them. You are just being blind, or just plain stubborn if you think that way. But im not gona waste any more of my time with someone that says im not seeing the entire picture, and seriously thinks: blue faction = trash bots; red faction = awesome legit players. Should've known better from the start.

Thank you for the fine example of using too many words to say nothing at all. 

Now, go on Poharan server and find me a red bot. Just one. Find the parade of bots streaming through the faction camps. Tell me which camp it is. If you lie, everyone will know.

I'm not wrong. You're blinded by your bias, and I'm blinded by the factual evidence. #rekt

Ye that fixed whole problem with hacking bots in arena for sure well seconds later 5 in row hacking sumoner Big Bad middlefinger coming your way NCsoft!!!!

They are working only on looking side but inside its still mess.....Well see ya i check game out again in month...

There are summoner hackers even in silver sprinkled with 1-2 destrobots. it is depressing to watch mosh and carth trying to find a way how to deal with these hackers on their streams and then just end the streams in frustration. Thank you, NCSoft,for sweeping under the rug this problem.We are considered to be mere sheep, i guess, who will pay for everything at your notice, turning the blind eye on hackers in pvp.

I can still identify 6 bots in the current TOP 50. -.-

They should just look into all the guildless summoners on top. It was the only thing I noticed was in common among them. Tho there might be legit guildless players, the odd isnt in that favor.

17 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Just saying, out of my 44 matches to Gold (I suck, I know) I ran into literally 1 cool down hacking bot. Maybe my case is just an anomaly though. Idk.

It depends entirely on the time you are PvPing. I usually do this very late or early morning and I suppose not many real players play then. Last time I did 10 matches for daily 9 of those were obvious bots/hackers/summoners. Sometimes I miss Destro bots, at least they were killable...

1 minute ago, Bartas said:

It depends entirely on the time you are PvPing. I usually do this very late or early morning and I suppose not many real players play then. Last time I did 10 matches for daily 9 of those were obvious bots/hackers/summoners. Sometimes I miss Destro bots, at least they were killable...

Hmm I think I did the grind at about 9-11 am (possibly 12) EST here in the US. Maybe you're right. And yea I miss Destroyer bots too but at least this season I feel like I've earned my rank. Getting plat felt good but also cheap last season.

Archived