So bots actually got deleted from the ladder

VRock

20 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

i'm not sure what are u talking about, i can't even reach gold rank cuz i keep facing a hacking bot summoner with 100% resist...

talking about the ranking list(f11). Before was only summoners lvl 20~30 in there now are true players and the hackers/bots are gone.

Just now, VRock said:

talking about the ranking list(f11). Before was only summoners lvl 20~30 in there now are true players and the hackers/bots are gone.

i don't know about that but i'm still fighting gold and diamond bots i'm so frustrated when i D-Rank by  a dam bot.

I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore since I keep running into sum bots, and what's this about unlimited resist? All I ever got was idiot sum bots with unlimited flower that's it. If I kill the cat the sum just stops attacking (cannot compute SHUTTING DOWN!)

22 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

When ncsoft seems like they dont do anything, people flame them, rage and mock them. When they do something.. they will mock them.

And people keep wondering why they are not motivated to help the players.. 

This!

51 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

When ncsoft seems like they dont do anything, people flame them, rage and mock them. When they do something.. they will mock them.

Because they're only doing superficial fixes. Whoopdeedoo, they removed the ones that everyone can see. The ones in the lower ranks are still there running around, and it's only a matter of time before they replace the old ones.

Doesn't make a difference, try queing 10 matches. 2/10 will still be hacking bots. It's their job to fix these problems, doesn't matter if they're motivated to help players or not. People pay for this game, and fixing the hacking problem helps them. Why would you want to run a game infested with hackers? Of course people are going to complain when the company fails to publicly address the issues and keep players updated with their initiatives. 

56 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

It's because of people like you, making illiterated comments like that, that NC doesn't care about the players, because you make us look like sheeps.

Those bots SHOULDN'T even be there in the first place. Why should anyone thank NC for removing HACKERS... The only thing to say regarding this matter is : "at last, carry on" or even better, they might start looking out so hackers don't come at all, you know.

P.S. I can easily endure Bots; this problem is a headache to fix but hackers? Really? How weak is your system so that people can actually hack? Jeez.........

I think just because those LVL 30 hacker sum bot did a facepalm on NCsoft. Nice job bots!

Imagine NA sent those bots to world championship since they are the top of rank ladder.

ROFLMAO

nothing much changed in this game

hacker bots are still around arena and daily area

server still kinda lag

tons of bots are leveling up and farming everywhere and some of them have premium

And I wonder why they never fix friends list, like u can't send a message to another friend who are playing on different server and list never show status correctly.

I am just waiting until my premium out of date, see if this one worth to stay or not. Just 2 weeks left.

1 hour ago, Ciocolici said:

This!

When I see a level 45 speed hacker that means NCSoft has done shit for 45 levels.  Let's get the facts straight, NCSoft will only lift their finger if a dollar drops from their pockets, no sooner, no later.  They kept the bots in game to boast about their subscriptions, which by the way may have included BANNED accounts, who knows, but it most certainly included bots.  Sorry I'm not buying this.  And frankly, literally; my wallet is closed until I can login and not run into a single level 45+ hacker, cheater, or a bot.  Until then, well shit, I can't complain any further since I won't support them and in-turn bad mouth them with accordance to my own personal experience, now can I?

The hackers that were easiest to identify / mocking NCS publicly (in front of the esports community they supposedly seek to be a part of) were removed. Any other company would have done this long ago, it is as if they were not even aware how long those bot hackers were atop the leader board. This same hack was around last season as well, and cost me a couple of games.  This same hack was atop the eu leader boards for a while last season as well. 

What safeguards were put in to prevent it before this season began ?  We all know the answer to that. NCS is absolutely taking the cheap / lazy / easy way out on every single fix they implement.

Ex. Dragon Certificates

It is time for in game GMS, heck they dont even need to be paid employees. Hire about 5 adult players per server (4000 NCoin per week), train them with some online course NCS makes up in a 8 hour day. Take 75% of the bot investigation team and use them to QUICKLY determine if in game GM issued temp bans are warranted and if so to terminate the account and if not reinstate said account with some type of compensation (from store) for lost time in game. Hire one employee to oversee and manage the in game GM program and make sure they keep in game GMs on the straight and narrow. 

A program like that could drastically reduce bots / hacks in this game in a few weeks. All efforts thus far from NCS have been a complete failure, time to do something different. 

3 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

Um...we're PAYING them to be motivated. I'm not promoting attacks against them, but I'm not going to pretend they're heroes for finally doing a job they're getting PAID to do AFTER it has been brought to their attention thousands of times, in a very public fashion, that they're NOT doing their job.

See how long you stay employed anywhere if you had to be told every few minutes that you're NOT doing your job. Even McDonald's wouldn't put up with that, but you're acting like they should receive medals or something.

3 hours ago, Yamyatos said:

You CANNOT be serious....People use their good money to keep the GMs and Community Managers motivated and busy to be more active in the game, killing bots and hackers, etc.

What I want explained is the lack of GM presence on the servers, most other games I have played GMs make themselves visible to players for a short time and talk to them in the chat, YES it's chaotic but people appreciate those SIMPLE things like community outreach and 1 to 1 conversations from the GMs... why can't a million dollar company like NCSoft do that simple task for its players? Weekly streams on twitch is NOT enough.

We were mocking NCSoft because all the new, shiny and rare PvP weekly rewards were going to be sent to bots and hackers, which is just unbelievable.

They banned the bots and hackers of the top one day before sending the rewards so that we can't mock them about their PvP weekly rewards system to much, that's all. Nothing about the less visible ones.  

Surely same thing next week with the next Top Bots winners! 

Ofc Ncsoft do something in this case bcuz is easy to see just push F11 and bom also it puts them in a bad situation for esport all that pvp stuff... bots in top ranking NA server? hahaha ofc they do it faster than do something with BotStonePlains

Sorry to burst your bubble. The bots are still there (just removed from ladder to make it looks like they're gone). My guildmates fought the diamond hacker summ that was in the top 10 awhile ago. He was nowhere on the ladder anymore but he's still alive.

35 minutes ago, Teiji Ishida said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. The bots are still there (just removed from ladder to make it looks like they're gone). My guildmates fought the diamond hacker summ that was in the top 10 awhile ago. He was nowhere on the ladder anymore but he's still alive.

This!

I can't for sure say if they were not banned or just removed from ladder coz names like "asfdgasfseg" are kinda hard to remember but yesterday, while trying to do PvP daily, I faced 9 bots in a row. I am silver/gold so very low but how ppl are supposed to climb up when they hit unkillable summ wall at such low levels?

really!??

ROFL

I don't know what I can say now.

15 hours ago, Teiji Ishida said:

Archived