Is there any reason to keep extra Training Invitations?

Clouded Hell

I've already used the first of these I was given- am I wrong, or is there no reason to keep an extras that I get?

This might be a silly question, but I've seen people struggling to get this item, so I wanted to be sure before I sold my two extras for a whopping 2 bronze.

the reason people are trying to get these invitation scrolls is because they give a daily quest that give zen beans. Training invitation gives 200 zen beans and Dragon Invitation gives 400 zen beans for a pretty easy daily of just winning 2 arena matches. So with both scroll that's a pretty easy 600 beans + however many u get for winning depending on your rank. Makes grinding those zen beans a little easier

4 hours ago, SaveTheQueen said:

the reason people are trying to get these invitation scrolls is because they give a daily quest that give zen beans. Training invitation gives 200 zen beans and Dragon Invitation gives 400 zen beans for a pretty easy daily of just winning 2 arena matches. So with both scroll that's a pretty easy 600 beans + however many u get for winning depending on your rank. Makes grinding those zen beans a little easier

Ah, I see. Thank you!

Archived