eu and na differences?

hyperdx

15 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Nope.  

There isn't even a different in ping.

well my  country is far form na so im sure i will get more ping there then an eu sever

10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The only game difference I know is that NA was given Regius Corvum at the first Daily Dash and Night Luna at the last one, and vice versa for EU.

i have no idea what it is .. is it pay2win in eu and free2play in na like i played a game that in eu server u have to pay for someting that in na server u can get it for game gold and not only for real money so eu was sucks i hope that is no the case in this game

3 minutes ago, hyperdx said:

well my  country is far form na so im sure i will get more ping there then an eu sever

Well...seeing as their EU servers go through NA IP and then back to Frankfurt, most people who are 'far from NA' still experience NA ping.

The marketplace, dungeon & pvp are all cross server, yet region specific.

There's a different economy( tough not by much from what i know) and the skill levels of players in the arena/ dungeon scene varies between the two regions as a result of this.

Some ppls suggest that the prevalence of bots on the na ladder's inflated player ranking there but i can't really comment on the validity of that ~

Apart from that tough, no actual gameplay differences, separate costume contests and such for each region but that's really expected ~

5 minutes ago, hyperdx said:

i have no idea what it is .. is it pay2win in eu and free2play in na like i played a game that in eu server u have to pay for someting that in na server u can get it for game gold and not only for real money so eu was sucks i hope that is no the case in this game

No, those are costumes from daily free spin thing. They were given at different times for NA and EU. Otherwise there's no difference between servers, the shop is identical, only people are different and location is different.

3 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Well...seeing as their EU servers go through NA IP and then back to Frankfurt, most people who are 'far from NA' still experience NA ping.

i see so basicly its the same ping ?

so in both na and eu the only real  difference is like population from what i know na is less ''toxic'' then  na in most games so i pref good People with patience then good people with No patience XD

1 minute ago, hyperdx said:

i see so basicly its the same ping ?

so in both na and eu the only real  difference is like population from what i know na is less ''toxic'' then  na in most games so i pref good People with patience then good people with No patience XD

It's not "same ping". The whole "EU servers are in NA" came from some people posting their connections with IPs that trace to NA, but the reason for that is simply that these IPs are registered to NA office. The only EU-related servers that are in NA are authorization servers. It would be impossible for people to have 20ms ping from Germany/Sweden if the servers were actually in NA.

People were laggy + misinformed --> people created the rumor about all EU servers being in NA and it became a running joke.

Archived