So...Outfit Pouches.

ShiniD

Just failed 11 transmutes in a row. How can something that is purely cash shop have such a high chance of failure? I'd request a refund from NCsoft for all the fabrics but as if they would refund anything lol

Welcome in group of scammed people :) chargeback would help i guess worth ban cause game is not worth to play anymore gold exchange tells story if in game money 1g   dropss from 70hg coins  to below 20 u know games goes to hell....

Don't risk more than you can afford to lose.  I hate that this feature is in the game and I wish the devs would reconsider adjusting it, but I doubt it will change since people continually support this by wasting thousands of gold on it.

Devs need to make it so your only 'fail cost' is the money  you put into it, not the materials. This across the board. If they need to raise the price of these transmutes then so be it, but make them either fail and lose money invested and KEEP MATS or don't bother making it have a cost at all, since the mats are $$$.

The token 'fabric' on a fail is better than nothing but feels terribly demoralizing. 

Used 1k gold on fabrics in an attempt to get Ascending Dragon Uniform.

MFW I get 50 Red Dwarves and 20 moonlights

MFW the person next to me opens one pouch and gets it

now I'm gonna farm again and waste on fabrics again because I'm so salty.

I'm going to join in this outcry!

For some reason after last week's maintenance every outfit transmutation has been a fail. I tried about 13 times.

Used to be able to have a success in my 2nd or 3rd time, but 13 times in a row... Something not right in here. Maybe because fabric supply has been good and they lowered the chance? I don't know but please have this investigated.

All I ask is to get it checked or looked at that is all. And have a little bit of sympathy.

Been trying since day 1, buying 10 fabrics a day to try and still haven't gotten my Highborn. I'm sorry but I really just want that outfit and it's been months already. I should be able to have it by now..

On 20.4.2016 at 4:09 AM, Kadirra said:

Devs need to make it so your only 'fail cost' is the money  you put into it, not the materials. This across the board. If they need to raise the price of these transmutes then so be it, but make them either fail and lose money invested and KEEP MATS or don't bother making it have a cost at all, since the mats are $$$.

The token 'fabric' on a fail is better than nothing but feels terribly demoralizing. 

The "token fabric on fail" is just a "fail" bcs its assumed that the materials inside the circle upsides are not consumed during a failed craft. Only the materials downsides and the Gold are "risk materials". 

There is just a false link in this craft it seem to be impossible to craft that pouch atm. Need to be fixed ASAP.

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

I also have a suggestion to put all these outfits in cash shop/Hongmoon Store now ASAP because this is just ridiculous.

This is what I tell every game company that does the "new costumes every months" crap, just put all the costumes in cash shop! you want more money right? WELL THERE YOU GO what's the problem?!

14 minutes ago, Dad said:

This is what I tell every game company that does the "new costumes every months" crap, just put all the costumes in cash shop! you want more money right? WELL THERE YOU GO what's the problem?!

When you go to support and their respond is to go to the forums and leave suggestions.. And so many people in here tried to give feedback and nothing has been done to the Outfit Transmutation and Fabric Supply. I'm still waiting patiently but I'm frustrated now with the Fabric/Transmutation issues.

Fabric is so much cheaper than the cost to produce it currently.  

29 minutes ago, Dad said:

They get more money from people trying this since each attempt came from multiple costumes from the cash shop/trove keys.

1 hour ago, YamiKokennin said:

I transmuted 5 times, got 3 pouches. Open 3 got 2 Moonlight and 1 Red Dwarf. My summoner is now wearing Moonlight.

It's another RNG basically, but I am surprised that you failed so many times in the row O.O

I'm not even exaggerating it really failed 13 times in a row. Because Fabrics got cheap last week so I bought a lot. LOL

On 4/19/2016 at 4:14 PM, Takao said:

Welcome in group of scammed people :) chargeback would help i guess worth ban cause game is not worth to play anymore gold exchange tells story if in game money 1g   dropss from 70hg coins  to below 20 u know games goes to hell....

Well our current event destroyed currency exchange, prices should go up after that event, maybe not to 70 as you wrote, but it should go up by twice as it is now, which is 15 hmcoins per gold for us lol.

Its endgame for rich people who only play 1 char. basically once you have exhausted the entire games gear progression, if you dont make an alt where are you going to put the ridiculous amount of money you farm int? Basically most of the transmute boxes are scams for regular players, and end game money sinks for max gear players who only play one char. And yes the drop rates are fixed. in  almost 2 years of bns and doing the boxes maybe 300 times over the course of that time frame i have never once seen dark scholar drop lol, only the red dwarf, moonlight & the other 2 bleh ones. never the ones u actually want haha

14 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

in  almost 2 years of bns and doing the boxes maybe 300 times over the course of that time frame i have never once seen dark scholar drop lol, only the red dwarf, moonlight & the other 2 bleh ones. never the ones u actually want haha

48 minutes ago, KatHead said:

@Negaimu

lJcTqGD.jpg

Pretty sure Ascending Cloud and Highbourne have - 45% drop rate. Those are the outfits people want btw, I wish I could give you this Dark Scholar or the 4 I xmuted. 

you got lucky lol. on kr and taiwan everyone i spoke to that droped 100s of gold on trying to get certain costumes always got the stuff that i listed. it is indeed fixed since people so consistently get the same lame costumes.

Archived