Forums

TOP 18 OVERALL RANKED PVPERS ARE HACKING SMN

Lunardoom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Name calling? Wouldn't that assume human interaction which there is none of? Also that's the top ranking anyone can go in and look at it, what name calling is going on?

2 minutes ago, Lunardoom said:

i simply took a screenshot

other player thought so too - And logic also tells that this should be allowed. But if you paid attention what for topics NC locked or even deleted(ok, this one is harder to see) - They actually cover these guys and also botarmies. It's like NC actually want BnS to die.

` i never name called, 2 i never said hacker. i simply said look at the bots. 

I could link you a thread where also just a screenshot was taken and it was locked for that reason - but i did it 2 days ago and received a 24h ban.

Just FYI i never ment for this topic to Bash/ or Talk shit about NCSoft, as i said i NEVER post, i just want to raise attention this is whats going on and i would like to know whats gona be done about it. Simple as that. Ive played lots of MMOS  and there will ALWAYS Be bots i understand that, but i mean Bots are running this game, we arnt running them. Example other games ive played when i saw Bots i was like Lawl, time to get some free points. Here its the opposite. Oh crap a bot AFK..

i just informed you, that posting a screenshot with characternames visible can be counted as namecalling and NC decided that way in the past often enough. It's just a friendly hint as i dont want you to receive any sanction.

sigh...such a good game, but too bad....there are just too many bots for ncsoft to handle. I thought they could but nawwww im ganna give this game another month and see....if ncsoft doesnt do anything...im playing something else. probably black desert.

8 minutes ago, CycLee said:

i just informed you, that posting a screenshot with characternames visible can be counted as namecalling and NC decided that way in the past often enough. It's just a friendly hint as i dont want you to receive any sanction.

hows that :P

I think the rule is called "Name and Shame", not "Namecalling" lol xD
Some threads, mods were lenient with that rule when it concerns bots and didn't even bother with it. Sometimes, the posts get edited and pics removed.
I personally don't even care much for that rule when it comes to bots... There's no identity behind those strings of "asdfjopejirqprjj".

18 minutes ago, Lunardoom said:

i just want to raise attention this is whats going on

I don't think you can raise awareness any further at this point. Bots are now pretty much part of the everyday B&S life. :P

20 minutes ago, Lunardoom said:

i would like to know whats gona be done about it

thats-classified.jpg

See for yourself... what a joke... how can the servers even be up while this is happening. By tomorrow the top 300 ranked players will be hacking smners as there is an army of them moving up the ladder.

YPZAlb2.jpg

1 minute ago, TaeHwaRang said:

Wtf

This fact made my all effort for rank up to "zero".

Cricket that pvp champion ship whatever called.

From today I'll just go afk in arena to get dairy reward and will gtfo.

I realised that a long time ago tho I have some self esteem to not to AFK but.... maybe I start. Bots won't notice anyway and I don't care about hackers feelings at all ;)

3 hours ago, crb1 said:

See for yourself... what a joke... how can the servers even be up while this is happening. By tomorrow the top 300 ranked players will be hacking smners as there is an army of them moving up the ladder.

YPZAlb2.jpg

Lol grats on NA 1st actual season diamond mr bot

the funny thing is that whoever is using these hacks is so utterly stupid that they can't use a character name that even seems like it could maybe be a real person. Or they are so confident that NCSOFT doesn't even care about the integrity of Arena that they just type random gyberish as the name...

So nice of you to introduce Weekly rewards Ncsoft.  You're helping the summoner bots by givingg them 50-100k XP per week! Very generous.

I'll go enjoy my 7x 10k exp charm from being Rank 155 when there's over 100 Hackers ahead of me.  Currently 10 legit players in the top 50 summoner. Well played.

10 hours ago, Mayor Tee said:

Not much they can do the game is destined for hackers and bots. Huge grind and progression aspect that is completely out of reach for an average player.

It's like the game was designed from the ground up to accommodate and justify hacking and botting.

Sadly I agree =(

The turtle wins the race?

Archived