TOP 18 OVERALL RANKED PVPERS ARE HACKING SMN

Lunardoom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the part that bums me out the most, ive paid a crap load of money on this game, i know this is a f2p game, but i like all the extras and perks. I'm Rank 10 Premium Membership, i spend money on stuff i have fun with. I know they say they are working on things, but at least let us know whats going on Guys,.My hard earned money can be spend elsewhere, but i choose it to be here, and supporting this game.

Bout time bots are people to ya know, oh wait no they're not.

I would lose my shit laughing if NC let it go till the end of the season and the bots got all the rewards. It would also not surprise me in the slightest. Just think if you're a really good player getting up into the top 50s only to be beaten time and time again by summoner hackers lol, that must be damn frustrating.

This is the first NCsoft game I've played and boy can I say it's by far the worst, greediest, shit company I've ever seen. Worse than EME and BioWare by far and I thought those two were bad lol.

1 minute ago, Farrangis said:

Dude what are you talking about? Those are real players, show me proof where they are hacking man. This is why NCsoft don't ban them. They are legit 'Premium member' player. 

Yeah, those 20 Destroyers with such original and creative names like "sadafsaf"  near Chuanka Frost Cavern are all Premium. I really admire the devotion of those players who kill mobs 24/7 for the last few days  so less skilled players can safely admire the views.

2 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

NCsoft says a fix is incoming:

"renamed the World Martial Arts Competition to the World Scripting and Hacking Competition"

See they do care.

It is so hilarious I don't even.... NCSoft really must be speachless now. If I was part of their team I would be so ashamed I would set myself on fire.

10 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Dude what are you talking about? Those are real players, show me proof where they are hacking man. This is why NCsoft don't ban them. They are legit 'Premium member' player. 

u want proof? Well There are Plenty of videos out there, ive actually seen 2 videos today on that rank 1 Summoner sdfsgery. Its on Reddit. Second you say show me proof. Well if NCSOFT is able to people are running 3rd party software and getting banned for macros, u dont think they can figure who and who is not a bot? get real kid.

1 minute ago, Bartas said:

It is so hilarious I don't even.... NCSoft really must be speachless now. If I was part of their team I would be so ashamed I would set myself on fire.

Ya I would be *cricket*ing embarrassed if I had a game and ran it the way they do.

13 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but if you aren't your pretty blind dude. 

Just now, YungJezus said:

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but if you aren't your pretty blind dude. 

im sure he is being sarcastic.

its just really funny that some fanboys are always defending the game and always see us as whiners

Seriously, with that much of bad PR I foree that NCSoft will either spend all their resources on moderating this forum or will shut it down completely. I mean with such a major disaster like having Top 10 filled with bots I bet their shareholders may feel a bit... awkward. I would for sure. On the other hand, maybe they make so much money out of botters/hackers that they don't care at all.

I myself will not give them another cent and will seriously think about dropping this game even tho I really love it.

4 minutes ago, Bartas said:

Seriously, with that much of bad PR I foree that NCSoft will either spend all their resources on moderating this forum or will shut it down completely. I mean with such a major disaster like having Top 10 filled with bots I bet their shareholders may feel a bit... awkward. I would for sure. On the other hand, maybe they make so much money out of botters/hackers that they don't care at all.

I myself will not give them another cent and will seriously think about dropping this game even tho I really love it.

I beginning to see that as an only option. I bought a Master Founders Pack played all 5 betas. Put more money into the game than it will ever be worth in this state. Clearly they don't care and I probably should not anymore as well. Was hoping they would actually do something obviously they're not going to so *cricket* this game.

32 minutes ago, Lunardoom said:

u want proof? Well There are Plenty of videos out there, ive actually seen 2 videos today on that rank 1 Summoner sdfsgery. Its on Reddit. Second you say show me proof. Well if NCSOFT is able to people are running 3rd party software and getting banned for macros, u dont think they can figure who and who is not a bot? get real kid.

26 minutes ago, YungJezus said:

Yes, I was being sarcastic. You could already pick it up by how Bartas replied to me earlier.

Honestly speaking from a neutral perspective. As much as I hate the management of NCsoft and the state of this current game is heading. It has so much potential that it could be one of the best game in NA/EU regions. However, the changes, the hack prevention, updates, all these tools and systems are worked on at the KR Headquarters where this game real devs are located. But since the counter part version of this game in KR (HQ),JP,TW,CN can't even do it or fix it for the past 4 years, there is no way on earth that NA/EU will be any different. 

We are stressed too to see this great game heading to this state. But to be honest, I am not defending any NC Staffs, but from my honest opinion, Jonathan, Julian, Bethany, Hime, they don't even know what to do because the other regions can't even fix it. They are probably just as stress out and helpless as us. The best way to describe them is they are just the middleman of NA/EU and KR development team.

Sad to be so much negative here, but there's nothing they can do. NA/EU BnS is doomed. The game is slowly dying, it's just a matter of time that the game will be dead when bots/hackers have totally taken over. 

Well, it's still come down to how long those credit card heroes willing to swipe. But, they will eventually quit when the majority of F2P players decreased/left. Doesn't matter how much money they have, fully gear they are, whatsoever. Nobody want to play with a dead game with no f2p players anyway. Because there's simply no one for them to show their OP/rich gear to ;)

6 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Yes, I was being sarcastic. You could already pick it up by how Bartas replied to me earlier.

Honestly speaking from a neutral perspective. As much as I hate the management of NCsoft and the state of this current game is heading. It has so much potential that it could be one of the best game in NA/EU regions. However, the changes, the hack prevention, updates, all these tools and systems are worked on at the KR Headquarters where this game real devs are located. But since the counter part version of this game in KR (HQ),JP,TW,CN can't even do it or fix it for the past 4 years, there is no way on earth that NA/EU will be any different. 

We are stressed too to see this great game heading to this state. But to be honest, I am not defending any NC Staffs, but from my honest opinion, Jonathan, Julian, Bethany, Hime, they don't even know what to do because the other regions can't even fix it. They are probably just as stress out and helpless as us. The best way to describe them is they are just the middleman of NA/EU and KR development team.

Sad to be so much negative here, but there's nothing they can do. NA/EU BnS is doomed. The game is slowly dying, it's just a matter of time that the game will be dead when bots/hackers have totally taken over. 

Well, it's still come down to how long those credit card heroes willing to swipe. But, they will eventually quit when the majority of F2P players decreased/left. Doesn't matter how much money they have, fully gear they are, whatsoever. Nobody want to play with a dead game with no f2p players anyway. Because there's simply no one for them to show their OP/rich gear to ;)

Not much they can do the game is destined for hackers and bots. Huge grind and progression aspect that is completely out of reach for an average player.

It's like the game was designed from the ground up to accommodate and justify hacking and botting.

5 minutes ago, Mayor Tee said:

Not much they can do the game is destined for hackers and bots. Huge grind and progression aspect that is completely out of reach for an average player.

It's like the game was designed from the ground up to accommodate and justify hacking and botting.

I'm also tempted to use hacks myself. its because some game content is very hard for melee class/average players. And it seems no one is being banned from using 3rd party program. So, i might quit or continue playing and use those hacks.

3 minutes ago, Bellcurse said:

I'm also tempted to use hacks myself. its because some game content is very hard for melee class/average players. And it seems no one is being banned from using 3rd party program. So, i might quit or continue playing and use those hacks.

I would quit a game long before I would ever consider using hacks. Which I'm teetering off the fence for in this game right now.

I'll just have to hold out hope for Overwatch since it's rare that Blizzard *cricket*s up their games. Most other MMOs I've tried suck and it seems this one is now on that path as well.

I don't care for the bots honestly, the hackers are the irritation, if they couldn't hack bots would forever sit in silver being a Cess pool, its the fact they manage to put hacks in to actually ensure their bots win the pvp matchs....

Just now, CycLee said:

be careful what pictures you link - it's more likely that you get a temp ban for namecalling than NC banning the cheaters...

Name calling? Wouldn't that assume human interaction which there is none of? Also that's the top ranking anyone can go in and look at it, what name calling is going on?

Archived