Dealing with Bunny Hoppers in Open World pvp

Archess

As if we as KFM's arent already having a bad time against ranged classes sometimes, i sometimes encounter FM's & Summoners that constantly bunnyhop and i seem to be not hitting them like 80% of the time when i should be hitting and when i do hit, they either go inviss or ice themselves, while they are dealing damage 100% of the entire fight.

We do the bunny jump to avoid getting hit. Due lag you might see you actually hit us but in reality you miss. You can try to stun lock us but otherwise as a FM that's we we can kite while jumping, chill and freeze you and nuke you down from far far away.

15 hours ago, spongemike said:

We do the bunny jump to avoid getting hit. Due lag you might see you actually hit us but in reality you miss. You can try to stun lock us but otherwise as a FM that's we we can kite while jumping, chill and freeze you and nuke you down from far far away.

It's not to avoid getting hit cause if I jump around your hits still land....FM's, Summoners not so much...even KFM's sometimes jump to cause dsync on purpose. Jumping around is not meant to avoid getting hit....the problem is that some skills require the target to be on the ground to apply them which is stupid.

So all this "we jump to avoid getting hit" is a bunch of BS...everyone knows it causes dsync and people abuse it....the only way to avoid that is to time your triple kick for when they actually land and aim a bit ahead to the direction they are going...it wont always work but its better.

Archived