Soulstone Plains Striker killed, only 1 loot

Franny

Hello!

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but we can't decide if it's something intended or not.

On Soulstone Plains, during the enemy's mining phase, if you manage to kill both engineers, the Striker will appear, and if you kill him as well, you should get your quest item along with his loot. However, out of 2-3 parties, only 1 person is able to get the loot/quest item.

Is it intended like this, or is this a bug?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Update: We know there is a damage minimum required for the loot. We only had 2 parties the last time it happened, so I'm pretty sure everyone done their part. Every single one of us could see the quest item on the ground as well. Yet, only 1 person out of the 2 parties was able to pick it up, then it disappeared.

My question is; has this happened to anyone else, or only us?

i think it happened once to me and my friends, our of 5 members, we had 1 odd member who didn't get, i asked him if he get his box too, he told me yes he did but never saw a secret intel quest paper. probably its bug or something.. or RNG since we're based on RNGame..

5 minutes ago, Velrofica said:

i think it happened once to me and my friends, our of 5 members, we had 1 odd member who didn't get, i asked him if he get his box too, he told me yes he did but never saw a secret intel quest paper. probably its bug or something.. or RNG since we're based on RNGame..

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. What I meant was the red faction daiy quest, where you need to kill the opposing faction's mining engineers, then the Striker appears and need to kill him too. All drop quest items to complete the daily. But for us, the item disappeared after 1 member picked it up, and it happened more than once, but initially we thought maybe we didn't do enough damage. That was the reason why there was only 2 parties there for the next time, to make sure everyone has it completed. The quest item dropped, yet only 1 of us could pick it up.

Support doesn't seem to understand either, that's why I'm asking if anyone noticed this or is everyone getting this item?

ohh yes yes i just realised about the question your asking like all of us kill the boss together but only 1 person(may seem weird if its 1) gets it.

never experienced that yet since no one complained in my server :/, we like to camp each other's side lol

16 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

i think this problem was already mentioned in forums and appearantly only the person who last hits/picks the loot gets quest done however there was no response from ncsoft (what a surprise)

It can't be, we tested it. The quickest one gets the item, because everyone can see it before it gets picked up.

Oh, I looked for it, but couldn't find any dedicated thread (maybe it was mentioned within another one?) for it. Anyways, I already directed support this way, and am hopeful we will get some news on it soon enough, thanks for your help as well!

Archived